OH PRUETT, Stanley C. - Doe Net 1268DMOH

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
CSPruett.jpg

http://doenetwork.org/cases/1268dmoh.html

Stanley Cecil Pruett
Missing since January 5, 1988 from Sparta, Morrow County, Ohio.
Classification: Missing

Vital Statistics

Date Of Birth: December 29, 1956
Age at Time of Disappearance: 32 years old
Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'11"; 168 lbs.
Distinguishing Characteristics: White male. Brown hair; hazel eyes.
Dentals: Not available
Fingerprints: Not available
DNA: Available if needed

Circumstances of Disappearance
Pruett was last seen in Sparta, OH on January 5, 1988. He had gotten a divorce from a girl that he had married while in the military and he was staying with his parents. They had gone to the store and when they came home he was gone.

He may have been sighted in Columbus, Ohio in May 1988. This has not been verified.

Investigators
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:

Morrow County Sheriff's Office
419-946-4444

No entry found at NamUs.

I'm thinking you're right. Kinda hard to tell with the impact of years on that hairdo, but the jawline seems to be correct. I suppose the definitive way to find out would be to ask him on Facebook if he's the guy on Doenetwork, but I'm guessing that might be prohibited while we're working on this task.

Per Doenetwork, there's DNA available which would be kinda odd for a 1988 case unless he was missing for some years after that?

I don't think this guy is still missing.....
I agree, I don't think he is missing either. He registered to vote in Columbus OH in 2013. In both is parents obits and his sisters lists him as surviving from Columbus OH. There is an address for him and a Terry Martin in Columbus OH. He is not listed in Namus or in the Ohio missing database. That FB account could be him, he commented on a Columbia Division of Police post in 2017.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back