OR OR - Alissa McCrann, 37, Tigard, 19 Dec 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Alissa McCrann
Missing: Alissa McCrann Community - https://www.facebook.com/findalissa/

10325680_429762137228764_3874601451149140274_n.jpg

Alissa McCrann has been missing since Saturday 12/19/2015. She was last seen in the morning of 12/19 and her last known communication was a Facebook post made 12/19 around 10 AM. All calls to Alissa's phone have gone straight to voicemail. Alissa always has her phone on her and it is extremely out of character for her to go so long without contacting family or friends.

Alissa usually meets with friends Sundays for a run and she did not meet them as planned. She also did not show up for work Monday 12/21 at Sunshine Dairy.

Her phone was last traced to Cascade Ave near Tigard sometime after.

7499_429766447228333_4451548345185211703_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/TheTigardTualatinTimes/

MSM is picking up the story. A little more info here: http://www.kptv.com/story/30805104/...year-old-portland-woman#.Vni6vZ_YDaM.facebook

McCrann is described as 5'3", 145 pounds, black hair, brown eyes, and normally wears glasses.

Police said McCrann's car is also missing. The vehicle is a 2011 Mazda CX7 with an Oregon license plate 636GTS and has a large Portland Timbers "T" sticker in the back window.

"Police said Alissa Marie McCrann was last known to have finished a run near Portland Adventist Medical Center on Saturday morning then left her home in the Powellhurst-Gilbert Neighborhood and has not been seen or heard from since then."

Photo with glasses
9505301_G.jpg

Not much in the news and nothing from relatives. Her FB says she is from Korea, so maybe she has very few family members here. We don't know if she lives alone, has a boyfriend or much of anything else.

She is Korean, but has lived here almost all of her life. She has a ton of family that is mostly local.

This is a very good friend of mine! She doesn't ever go anywhere without her phone, and it is very strange that it goes straight to voicemail. She always checks in with family and friends and we are worried sick about her! She has a teenaged son and would never just leave

Nistka - it sounds like she lives on the east side but her last cell phone ping was near Washington Square. Do you know why she might have been in that area?

Edit to add: also, I'm very sorry you are going through this!

Nistka, do you know where she works? Was she due to work on Saturday morning? Do you know what she was doing near Washington Square?

Elainera, one of the initial facebook posts said she works at Sunshine Dairy and it sounds like today was the first day she didn't show up.

For anyone on the thread who isn't from the Portland area - we have had record rainfall this month. Even for us, it's a lot. There has been a lot of localized flooding on roadways, and also some rivers/creeks have flooded. Saturday was actually a pretty dry day, but there still could have been some roads with high water, closures, etc.

Looking at the map KJ so kindly provided, I was struck by the distance between her home and the Medical Center where she was running that morning. Would the Sunshine Dairy be near the Medical Center and perhaps she had her run after getting off a night shift?

It looks like the main location for Sunshine Dairy is on NE 21st, which is way, way to the west of both the hospital and the home address provided above. However, they could have plant/factory locations elsewhere that might be closer, and we don't know what kind of job she had there.

Her phone pinged at around 10 am Saturday, right? And that was also when she posted the last time on fb? The last post I saw on fb was from the 16th, three days earlier. Or am I missing something? Or was it a private message, or non-public message? It would be good to know what it said.

I agree, and also was it tagged with location? If so and it sounded like a normal post, that would show that she was in that area voluntarily.

I believe her Fb is set to friends. Her last post was at 10:51 am 12/19, and it was a video of an Adele parody. She had gone for a run earlier in the morning that she had tracked near her house in SE Portland.

We do not know why she was in Tigard, as that is be a location she frequents as far as I know. She tends to stick to the east side or downtown areas.

A bunch of us went out and checked all of the trailheads and parking lots near where her cellphone last pinged and saw no sign of her. Other friends went to other parks and trailheads that she has gone to in the past and had the same results. She is an amazing person and her family and friends love her and just want her home safe.

There is no reason to believe she would just take off on her own without letting someone know, especially regarding her son.

She was with friends fri night for a weekly movie night and was happy and herself, and left around 10pm with everyone else, and made it back to her home okay.

Is not a location she frequents*

I haven't used ws in awhile, how do I edit posts now?

Also we saw no sign of her car anywhere and she has a distinctive sticker on the back of it.

Is not a location she frequents*

I haven't used ws in awhile, how do I edit posts now?

Also we saw no sign of her car anywhere and she has a distinctive sticker on the back of it.

Nistka, I have never been to Portland but it appears there are a lot of bodies of water nearby. Where did her cell phone ping last?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back