GUILTY Canada - Baylee Wylie, 18, found slain in burned home, Moncton, NB, 17 Dec 2015

dotr

Reaction score
http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/arrest...oman-wanted-in-moncton-murder-arson-1.2715797
image.jpg
Police describe Shephard as Caucasian, 5-5 and weighing approximately 100 pounds. She has brown eyes and brown hair and a tattoo with the name "Stephen" on her neck. She also has a tattoo of a heart on her chest.

Noel is described as a Caucasian male with a medium complexion, 5-8 with a medium build, and weighing approximately 140 pounds. He has brown eyes and black hair and facial hair, and tattoos with the words "mom," "dad" and "Mary" on his right arm. He also has a tattoo of a skull.

rbbm.

Yeah, Mary too. It's tough keeping the love glowing when you are an extremely violent murderer.

RCMP say it is unknown whether Noel and Shephard are together or if they're still in New Brunswick.

"The murder of Baylee Wylie was extremely violent," Sgt. Andre Pepin said in a news release. "These two should be considered dangerous and not be approached."

Pepin added that anyone helping the pair evade police could be charged with accessory after the fact to commit first-degree murder.
- See more at: http://www.thompsoncitizen.net/cana...violent-murder-1.2140703#sthash.8g9gPTzd.dpuf

rbbm.

I guess not. Still wanted.

Here in Alberta, Mounties have re-issued the call for information, adding there is nothing to suggest they are here, but they have yet to be found.

Shephard is said to be 5’5″, weighing 100 pounds, with brown eyes and brown hair. She also has a tattoo with the name “Stephen” on her neck and a tattoo of a crown on her chest

Noel is 5’8″, 140 pounds with a medium build, brown eyes and black hair. He has tattoos on his right arm with the words “mom”, “dad” and “Mary” as well as a skull.

Anyone with information on the case is asked to call RCMP or CrimeStoppers.

Anybody with information on the suspects' whereabouts is asked to call 911 immediately, to contact the Codiac Regional RCMP at 506-857-2400 or to anonymously report a tip to Crime Stoppers at www.crimenb.ca or at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).

http://www.cknw.com/syn/98/98560/98560

Attachments

• ShephardNoelMerged.jpg
    ShephardNoelMerged.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 374
The relationships and the dynamics among this age group is making my head spin- connecting the FB profiles, comments, and trash talk. Crazy!

What is with these kids though? White kids in Moncton and they are all acting "gangster" on Facebook. Where are the parents? They all live their lives on social media- you can follow their drama back for months and months. Some of the girls involved with these guys are 15! This is messed up. Can't tell if Marissa and Baylee were romantically involved but I have found several "best friend" references between Missy and Baylee. The other wanted guy, Noel, appears to have a girlfriend who is not Missy (this girl looks quite young too). They are all FB friends, it appears they were all friends.

The relationships and the dynamics among this age group is making my head spin- connecting the FB profiles, comments, and trash talk. Crazy!

What is with these kids though? White kids in Moncton and they are all acting "gangster" on Facebook. Where are the parents? They all live their lives on social media- you can follow their drama back for months and months. Some of the girls involved with these guys are 15! This is messed up. Can't tell if Marissa and Baylee were romantically involved but I have found several "best friend" references between Missy and Baylee. The other wanted guy, Noel, appears to have a girlfriend who is not Missy (this girl looks quite young too). They are all FB friends, it appears they were all friends.

I just spent the last hour or so getting wrapped up in these FB pages also. Sounds like he had a lot of enemies, but Marissa seems to have been one of his good friends. So strange I wonder why they did this.

I just spent the last hour or so getting wrapped up in these FB pages also. Sounds like he had a lot of enemies, but Marissa seems to have been one of his good friends. So strange I wonder why they did this.

Exactly! I'm Canadian so I saw the warrant issued today, spent a good chunk of my morning making the connections and doing some sleuthing and then it occurred to me to come see if anyone had started a thread here! Atleast this thread gives us a location to try to sort things out.... I have a feeling there is a lot of info to be uncovered on this one.

So am I correct that the murder took place at Missys house, and she removed her possessions and fled before lighting the fire? Yikes! A lot of thought (or not a lot...) went into staging that fire...

And exactly what you said- seems Baylee had enemies but the group charged appears to be his friends? Not just Marissa but the two males as well.

Exactly! I'm Canadian so I saw the warrant issued today, spent a good chunk of my morning making the connections and doing some sleuthing and then it occurred to me to come see if anyone had started a thread here! Atleast this thread gives us a location to try to sort things out.... I have a feeling there is a lot of info to be uncovered on this one.

So am I correct that the murder took place at Missys house, and she removed her possessions and fled before lighting the fire? Yikes! A lot of thought (or not a lot...) went into staging that fire...

And exactly what you said- seems Baylee had enemies but the group charged appears to be his friends? Not just Marissa but the two males as well.

Oh I'm so glad someone else is getting obsessed with this case too - so strange and sad.

And I think you are right, that she lured him to her place - I saw that too about her removing her belongings beforehand. I cannot, for the life of me, find out WHY this happened. And I can't figure out how the guy in custody (Devin Morningside) fits into all this too.

And she has a son! It's hard to imagine that she's not missing him like crazy and freaking out about what happened - maybe she'll turn herself in eventually. Any ideas on what the area they're from is like? Because you're right, there seems to be a ton of underage kids running around acting like idiots.

jmo

Oh I'm so glad someone else is getting obsessed with this case too - so strange and sad.

And I think you are right, that she lured him to her place - I saw that too about her removing her belongings beforehand. I cannot, for the life of me, find out WHY this happened. And I can't figure out how the guy in custody (Devin Morningside) fits into all this too.

And she has a son! It's hard to imagine that she's not missing him like crazy and freaking out about what happened - maybe she'll turn herself in eventually. Any ideas on what the area they're from is like? Because you're right, there seems to be a ton of underage kids running around acting like idiots.

jmo

I am not from the same province, but I have been to their province many times. Hubby and I stayed at a hotel in Moncton about 4 years ago, that's the last time I was there. I would say the Eastern provinces all suffer because of a lack of jobs. I'm sure that contributes. I can't comment on their upbringings but young parents could be another common factor. Baylee's mom looks like she could be his sister!

Drugs are pretty prevalent in the area as well. It's by no means a "nice" city in appearance (compared to the rest of Canada), and it's not big by any means. A lot of run Down sketchy areas. Someone local to the province could probably provide more insight. I only have my own observations from the times I have visited, and I wouldn't want to offend any locals.

Underage drinking and recreational marijuana use are pretty prevalent anywhere in Canada, so it's not all that strange to see a lot of posts referring to those things.

So far what I'm gathering is that she had him come over, likely under false pretences, and SOMETHING happened. Whether her belongings were moved out before he came or after he was killed is unknown. What is known is her belongings were removed, her house was lit on fire, her son was dropped off somewhere (either before or after) and she disappeared.

I really wish there was a lot more MSM attention to this one. No vehicle description, just nothing. The RCMP in Alberta seem to be putting focused on finding them and Facebook rumours flying around that they have both headed for Toronto. This reminds me of Loretta Saunders murder when VH and BL made it all the way from Halifax to Southern Ontario in the victims (distinctive) vehicle but at least there was a vehicle description to go on. Apparently these two are considered "dangerous and should not be approached" yet they've been on the run for over 2 weeks and there is hardly any information out there.

Where are these two?

Hey this reminds me of a case i seen on Investigation Discovery just last night.. It was about a woman and her lover who murdered a man i think it was her husband and this happen somewhere just outside the Canadian border.. Well they took the chance and made it across into Canada and then went way up north all the way to sudbury Ont. There they hid out for awhile untill they were eventually captured .. The thing I remember the most about the program was that the woman because famous over this there were protests outside the jail to let her go..But the biggest reason I think she became so famous was simply because of her name her last name was something like Bambinette so of course that gave way to her famous headlines Run Bambi Run and Free Bambi..LoL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back