Found Deceased NY - Matthew LaBounty, 21, Troy, 25 Dec 2015

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Matthew LaBounty was last seen wearing a dark colored plaid shirt and blue jeans. The 21-year-old was last seen around 2 a.m. in the area of Adams and 5th Street in Troy. Police said he was possibly traveling in the direction of the Menands Bridge. He is described as 6’2” tall and around 170 pounds.

matthew-labounty.png

http://news10.com/2015/12/28/troy-pd-seeking-man-missing-since-christmas-day/

I hope they find him quick, freezing rains moving in tonight..

2 am. Last call.
Possibly inebriated(?) young man near water.
Not good.

I hope he is not going to be added to the long list of inebriated young men found in the water.

I really think that many of them stand by the water in order to go 'number one' ---and fall in. Men seem to need to do that when they are drunk. In my experience anyway.

What a terrible Christmas for his family.
I hope he is found safe and sound...but the disappearance sounds concerning.

Ugh! This doesn't sound good. Being around water mixed with alcohol doesn't always (or at all?!)end in a good outcome.

State Police divers and a helicopter involved in the search in the Hudson River for the missing woman Noel Alkaramla looked for evidence regarding LaBounty. There is no indication he jumped into the Hudson River, police said.

LaBounty is the nephew of Troy Police Capt, Joseph Centanni.

http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Troy-police-seek-missing-Poestenkill-man-6724430.php

I was just about to ask, knowing they already had divers in the water. Guess I'm glad they're killing two birds with one stone, so to speak, though of course sad they're having to.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back