Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
New Sievers investigation documents released
Posted: Dec 29, 2015 1:59 PM CST
Updated: Dec 29, 2015 2:29 PM CST

NBC2 is in possession of newly-released documents about the investigation of the murder of Bonita Springs doctor Teresa Sievers.

<snip>

The Lee County Sheriff's Office, in documents released weeks ago, suggested that Sievers' husband, Mark, had planned the murder along with Wright. Mark Sievers, however, has not been arrested.

Check back for story updates.​

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30847772/new-sievers-investigation-documents-released#.VoL1GVJUdZg

what i could find at this time

-----------------------
State Attorney's Office releases new documents in Dr. Teresa Sievers case
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...ents-in-Dr-Teresa-Sievers-case-363748851.html

Check back to naplesnews.com later tonight as our team of reporters works to get you the latest.
------------------------------

New documents released in Sievers slaying, check back
http://www.news-press.com/story/new...released-sievers-slaying-check-back/77366320/

Here's what we learned today:

Many of the documents pertain to the six life insurance policies Sievers had on her ranging from $1 million to $2.5 million each. The documents also detail the Facebook page of Jimmy Rodgers, one of the men accused of killing her.

Check back throughout the day for more details as The News-Press pores over thousands of pages of documents.
---------------------------

New Sievers investigation documents released
http://www.abc-7.com/story/30847892/new-sievers-investigation-documents-released

Check back for story updates.
-------------------------------

Sievers suspect made ominous Facebook post
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30847772/new-sievers-investigation-documents-released#.VoL2VPkrK70

NBC2 is in possession of two boxes of newly-released documents from the state attorney's office -- more than 3,000 pages -- about the investigation of the murder.

Among the new details are statements from Rodgers' girlfriend, Taylor Shoemaker, who reportedly helped steer detectives in the right direction after learning her boyfriend would be paid $10,000 for his role in the murder.

Additionally, a post to Rodgers' Facebook page days before the murder said "One Free Murder -- This voucher entitles you to commit one murder without legal, social or financial consequences."

Admin Note:

See my posts in the PayPal, Sidebar and Discovery Doc Batch 1 threads. We will have our set tomorrow morning.

The media is going to be reporting tonight as they review the docs. We will use this thread for discussion, per their reports. Also, post any and all links here.

We will generate a new Discovery Doc Batch 2 thread when our docs are able to be posted tomorrow morning.

Naples Daily News

Among the new details released are:

-That detectives requested a search warrant for hair from the Sieverses' two dogs and one cat, saying animal hair was found in suspect Curtis Wayne Wright's rental vehicle

-That Wright's wife, Angela Wright, told detectives on July 12 that her husband had gone to Titusville, Florida to help his friend Jerry Lubinski with his auction business, contradicting her earlier story that he had gone to Bonita Springs to help his friend Mark Sievers with some computers

-That Curtis Wayne Wright installed security cameras outside the Sievers residence while he was in town for Dr. Sievers' funeral

-That many of the Sieverses' life insurance policies dated back several years, including a $300,000 policy in Dr. Sievers' name from back in 2000

-That many of the life insurance policies had a hold placed on them by law enforcement due to the pending homicide investigation

-That suspect Jimmy Rodgers and his girlfriend, Taylor Shomaker, denied having contact with Wright for several months, despite photos posted to Facebook showing the three hanging out in the weeks before Sievers was killed

Other than the pet question finally being answered, and perhaps the length of the policies, I don't feel like any of this is really new. Is this just a sneak peek, and they are still uncovering more?

Also, does the fact that the policies are older (as far back as 2000 in one case) help MS' defense?

Other than the pet question finally being answered, and perhaps the length of the policies, I don't feel like any of this is really new. Is this just a sneak peek, and they are still uncovering more?

Also, does the fact that the policies are older (as far back as 2000 in one case) help MS' defense?

One report said it is 3,000 pages and filled 2 boxes. They have only had these docs about 1 1/2 hours. They have barely had time to scratch the surface... We will be seeing these news reports updated all night probably.

Thank you! I came here shortly after the last doc dump, so I wasn't sure how this all works lol

New documents further detail evidence in Sievers killing | WINK NEWS
https://www.winknews.com/2015/12/29/new-documents-further-detail-evidence-in-sievers-killing/

FORT MYERS, Fla. &#8211; Investigators believe the memes on the Facebook page of one of the men accused of killing a Bonita Springs doctor are telling.

&#8220;One free murder: This voucher entitles you to commit murder without legal, social or financial consequence.&#8221;

&#8220;Never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut.&#8221;

&#8220;Two things every American should know how to use, neither of which are taught in schools.&#8221; The meme shows pictures of a handgun and a bible.

&#8220;They aren&#8217;t bullets, they are freedom seeds.&#8221; The meme shows a picture of a bullet.

&#8220;I came into this world kicking and screaming while covered in someone else&#8217;s blood. I have no problem with going out the same way.&#8221;

Detectives found the memes on the Facebook page of Jimmy Ray Rodgers...

Hundreds of meme screenshots were included in bundles of documents released by court officials on Tuesday.

Among other items collected by investigators:

Multiple cell phones, textile gloves and a metal claw hammer were among items found inside Wright&#8217;s storage trailer in Hillsboro, Missouri. A manilla folder with Mark Sievers&#8217; name on it was also found.
Two Missouri licenses with the name KGE were found in Wright&#8217;s storage unit in Festus, Missouri.

The new documents further detail evidence investigators have against Wright and Rodgers while further illustrating their suspicion of Mark Sievers&#8217; invovlement.

I feel sorry for the guy KGE whose licenses were found in the storage unit. I'm sure his phone (available online) is ringing off the hook. At this point he appears to be a victim of identity theft. I wonder if he's had previous credit problems because of CWW using his drivers licenses.
JMO

Just hoping we'll see a solid connection to MS and forthcoming arrest.

Girlfriend says one Sievers suspect owed the other a favor
Posted: Dec 29, 2015 1:59 PM CST
Updated: Dec 29, 2015 4:56 PM CST
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/30847772...t-met-victims-husband-at-wedding#.VoMP2kafZJk

In recorded interviews with detectives, Shoemaker said Rodgers met Mark Sievers at Wright's wedding, and that Rodgers and Sievers fought that night over a parking spot at the wedding.

She went on to claim that Wright hired Rodgers to help with the murder, something she said Mark Sievers did not know. The Lee County Sheriff's Office, in documents released weeks ago, suggested that Mark Sievers had planned the murder along with Wright.

Mark Sievers, however, has not been arrested.

NBC-2 video has been added:

[video=youtube;66lhJZAr2Fc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66lhJZAr2Fc[/video]

I feel sorry for the guy KGE whose licenses were found in the storage unit. I'm sure his phone (available online) is ringing off the hook. At this point he appears to be a victim of identity theft. I wonder if he's had previous credit problems because of CWW using his drivers licenses.
JMO
Wonder how he got TWO of his licenses?

He's easy to find on fb. Background is in information systems and recently visited FL, apparently.

And he's a bit of a ringer for CWW/MS. Another balding, reddish brown goateed fella.

More from http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...Teresa-Sievers-case-363748851.html?d=mobile#:

-Taylor Shomaker, the girlfriend of Jimmy Rodgers, told detectives that Rodgers first met Mark Sievers at the Wrights’ wedding in May. She said her boyfriend didn’t like Sievers because they had an argument over a parking spot before the ceremony.

“Mark’s a d---,” Shomaker remarked. “Excuse my language.”

Shomaker also said that Sievers and Wright had a private conversation that lasted one to two hours in the master bedroom in Wright’s trailer the night before Wright got married.

-In a portion of an interview regarding Mark Sievers' extramarital affairs, Detective David Lebid said that “a lot of times, he (Mark) would video it or take pictures and then send it to her. And so she knew what was going on. So there was no behind-the-back anything.”

-When asked if she had ever had sex with Mark Sievers, Wright's wife Angela Wright said "not that I know of."

She described how she got "pretty drunk the night before my wedding and don’t remember bits and pieces of it. ... But seriously, Mark and my husband looked an awful lot alike, too.”

More from http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...Teresa-Sievers-case-363748851.html?d=mobile#:

-When asked if she had ever had sex with Mark Sievers, Wright's wife Angela Wright said "not that I know of."

She described how she got "pretty drunk the night before my wedding and don&#8217;t remember bits and pieces of it. ... But seriously, Mark and my husband looked an awful lot alike, too.&#8221;

<snipped>

WTF?!?!!!

Angie needs to come clean because she will be ANNIHILATED under cross-examination. She sounds horrible even in print! I've never seen such a ridiculous statement.

I'm still picking my jaw off the floor at that revelation, for sure.

<snipped>

WTF?!?!!!

Angie needs to come clean because she will be ANNIHILATED under cross-examination. She sounds horrible even in print! I've never seen such a ridiculous statement.

Yeah, I mean, my husband looks like James Spader, but even drunk I think I could tell them apart in bed.... :floorlaugh:

-Taylor Shomaker, the girlfriend of Jimmy Rodgers, told detectives that Rodgers first met Mark Sievers at the Wrights’ wedding in May. She said her boyfriend didn’t like Sievers because they had an argument over a parking spot before the ceremony.

“Mark’s a d---,” Shomaker remarked. “Excuse my language.”

Shomaker also said that Sievers and Wright had a private conversation that lasted one to two hours in the master bedroom in Wright’s trailer the night before Wright got married.

-In a portion of an interview regarding Mark Sievers' extramarital affairs, Detective David Lebid said that “a lot of times, he (Mark) would video it or take pictures and then send it to her. And so she knew what was going on. So there was no behind-the-back anything.”

She described how she got "pretty drunk the night before my wedding and don’t remember bits and pieces of it. ... But seriously, Mark and my husband looked an awful lot alike, too.”

Seriously?!!! :facepalm: :eek: :eek:hwow: :gasp: :puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member