Police extract stolen mobile from woman's posterior

Liz

I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
Reaction score
Ewwwww! :eek:

Another body cavity blagger cuffed

By Lester Haines
Published Tuesday 13th September 2005 14:45 GMT

Just what is it about Romanian women and mobes mobile phones? Back in April, we reported on the sticky case of 34-year-old Ruxandra Gardian who attempted to make good her escape with a phone concealed in her vagina.

Unfortunately for her, quick-thinking cops simply rang the thing and the game was up. We suggested at the time that perhaps turning it off was a good plan, but as several readers pointed out, that would have then required the PIN to reactivate the phone.

>>> continued at clickable link above

Oh my goodness!!! I'm guessing she was desparate. I guess she could have put it on vibrate. :D :eek:
Liz said:
Ewwwww! :eek:

Another body cavity blagger cuffed

By Lester Haines
Published Tuesday 13th September 2005 14:45 GMT

Just what is it about Romanian women and mobes mobile phones? Back in April, we reported on the sticky case of 34-year-old Ruxandra Gardian who attempted to make good her escape with a phone concealed in her vagina.

Unfortunately for her, quick-thinking cops simply rang the thing and the game was up. We suggested at the time that perhaps turning it off was a good plan, but as several readers pointed out, that would have then required the PIN to reactivate the phone.

>>> continued at clickable link above

Linda7NJ said:
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww !

Gives new meaning to the phrase, "Can you hear me now?"

:D

One question remains: what then happened to the phone? In contrast to the case of Ruxandra Gardian - and indeed that of the Jamaican fellow mobile-tamponer who started this intimate criminal trend - its owner subsequently accepted it back.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :sick:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back