2015.12.29 Discovery Docs - Batch 2 - JRR Facebook Images/Documents

KateB

Reaction score
Thanks to No It's Not, these are smaller files of the JR FB Doc Dump. They are much easier to work with, and still always easiest and fastest when downloaded and viewed with a local pdf viewer instead of the Google Drive viewer. Click the down (download) arrow to save these files locally.

JR FB Doc Dump Batch 2 Files 1 to 5.pdf
Bates 5766 - 5967
JR FB Doc Dump Batch 2 Files 6 to 10.pdf
Bates 5968 - 6169
JR FB Doc Dump Batch 2 Files 11 to 15.pdf
Bates 6170 - 6329
JR FB Doc Dump Batch 2 Files 16 tp 20.pdf
Bates 6330 - 6522
JR FB Doc Dump Batch 2 Files 21 to 25.pdf
Bates 6523 - 6727
JR FB Doc Dump Batch 2 Files 26 to 30.pdf
Bates 6728 - 6929
JR FB Doc Dump Batch 2 Files 31 to 35.pdf
Bates 6930 - 7100

Folder view (Change to list view to see full file titles.)
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B717FUtKwdU8NmpNd2dEbTFWRWM&usp=sharing

More to come, but we're pausing for New Years festivities.
Thank you, NIN! :heartluv:

Thanks for loading them up, Kate! Happy New (and hopefully better!!) Year everyone!!

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• happy new year 2016 to WS ers.jpg
    happy new year 2016 to WS ers.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 894
:tyou: NIN & KateB
:takeabow:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noticed one of JR's posts on FB.
Bates #5891, headed "Facebook Business Record page 126"
Three generic images of three types of first responders and this text:

"Firefighters don't go looking for fires to put out.
Paramedics don't go looking for people to treat.
Police should not go looking for people to fine and arrest. If we need you, we will call
."

"Posted 2015-08-18 04:52:07 UTC"

Sadly for him, LE did look for ppl to arrest for Dr TS's death.
Glad they found him & CWW. Hope they will round up the others who participated.
JM2cts.

ETA: Sorry, I don't know how to C & P to bring it to thread. If anyone can, pls do. Thx in adv.

And a big Thank You to all involved in making these docs available to us.

I just finished skimming the Facebook stuff. All those messages trying to hook up with girls, same lines over and over again. Yuck, I'd be so embarrassed.

In several of these pick up attempts, part of his schtick is that his "old lady died in November." Anybody know what's up with that? Or is he just making that up?

Also sounds like he and Taylor did a good bit of alternative sex lifestyle as well.

Also, I wanted to note that I only saw one comment on JRR's FB from Angela Wright and zero from CWW. I'll try to go back and get Bates #.

6391 - 6541 are the private messages?
6581 - 6583 lists all JR's FB friends.
6591 - 6593 shows the gap between 6/27 - 6/30 with the lists of all the timestamps for JR's status updates.

I just finished skimming the Facebook stuff. All those messages trying to hook up with girls, same lines over and over again. Yuck, I'd be so embarrassed.

In several of these pick up attempts, part of his schtick is that his "old lady died in November." Anybody know what's up with that? Or is he just making that up?

Also sounds like he and Taylor did a good bit of alternative sex lifestyle as well.

IDK but for reference, one is at Bates #6538
"in a Car reck pulling out of the gass station on her way home"
(not my spelling errors.)

Bates 6543 Message from a J Hendren dated 6-24-15
"....got what you were looking for...GPS is nice *** and it's not hot lol"

He's such an idiot.
Agreed. JR is one messed up specimen of a human being. He should never be released into the general population. IMO he's a dangerous psychopath. IMO he clearly lacks good judgement, a conscience or remorse. He must have been dropped on his head.
:tyou: NIN & KateB
:takeabow:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

6391 - 6541 are the private messages?
6581 - 6583 lists all JR's FB friends.
6591 - 6593 shows the gap between 6/27 - 6/30 with the lists of all the timestamps for JR's status updates.

Yes, private Facebook messages.

I haven't had the chance to read them all yet, but I did read some where he was attempting to meet to have sex with a few different women...some before the murder, and some after.

Apparently one time in August he had logged into his FB account on TS's phone or computer and forgot to log out. So when she opened FB, she was signed in as him. I guess it's possible that she knew his password and logged into his account to snoop around, but according to her FB message she didn't realize she was logged in as him:

(Bates 6416-6418)

8/11/2015

CEC: Hey
CEC: Come see me
JR: Why would I come see u I don't even no u?
CEC: Ok then
JR: Oh **** didn't realize jim was still logged on.
CEC: Ooo
JR: This is his old lady.
CEC: Sorry
JR: Did he tell u he's going to be a dad?
CEC: No that's good happy for him I was just in town and we r just friends
JR: U don't have to explain ur self lol idc
CEC: Because I live in il now
CEC: What r u having
JR: We don't no yet.
CEC: Ooo
JR: Yea I'm 10 weeks.
CEC: Sweet :)
JR: Yep

Also, I wanted to note that I only saw one comment on JRR's FB from Angela Wright and zero from CWW. I'll try to go back and get Bates #.

I can't figure out how to edit my own post... BUT, here is the Bates # (6390) for the only instance I saw of AW posting anything on JRR's FB. I did not see any comments or activity from CWW.

JRR's post on 3/11/15 was "Is there any hot *****es out there ant crazy"

Some others responded and AW responds "Definitely no"

On the same day.

ETA: Oh, durrrr, could be the big thing at the bottom that says "Edit your post." :blushing:

I feel sick after looking at all those memes. Parts were entertaining like the memes making fun of uneducated people and then JRR's consistent misspellings of things like

sine = sign
thanks = thinks
ant = aunt
tatters = taters

But really, what kind of moron would use this guy to help him commit "the perfect murder?" Because you know that's what CWW believed he was doing. Just one big bunch of idiots.

I'm completely unfamiliar with texting and messaging and pretty much all things facebook.

Bates 6415
Message dates with CEC jump from 03-17-2015 to 08-11-2015 and I wonder if it means he didn't do any messaging at all for almost 5 months or are the messages grouped by person?

Date JRR announced the baby - she was barely 4 weeks pregnant if my math is correct.

After reading these messages about "the more the merrier, bring a girl and a guy cuz we're looking for fun" is making me wonder if monogamous relationships are in the minority :(

I've just been skimming through JR's messages. Seems like the lifestyle there is about everyone sleeping with each other (same sex, opposite sex, threesomes, whatever).

I did have to laugh at one of the messages from someone whose trailer he left in a hurry in the middle of the night - she says he left his handcuffs, boxers, cigarettes and lighter behind!!

The dumbassery is strong in this one. :saber:

I've just been skimming through JR's messages. Seems like the lifestyle there is about everyone sleeping with each other (same sex, opposite sex, threesomes, whatever).

I did have to laugh at one of the messages from someone whose trailer he left in a hurry in the middle of the night - she says he left his handcuffs, boxers, cigarettes and lighter behind!!

:laughing:

I'm completely unfamiliar with texting and messaging and pretty much all things facebook.

Bates 6415
Message dates with CEC jump from 03-17-2015 to 08-11-2015 and I wonder if it means he didn't do any messaging at all for almost 5 months or are the messages grouped by person?

Date JRR announced the baby - she was barely 4 weeks pregnant if my math is correct.

After reading these messages about "the more the merrier, bring a girl and a guy cuz we're looking for fun" is making me wonder if monogamous relationships are in the minority :(
You're fine with all that, FL. There's no secret formula. You're doing just fine.
Not sure If someone replied, but JR was obviously whoring himself out when he was with Taylor.
I read his FB text messages. He's a pathetic individual. Sadly, there will be one more child raised without a dad.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Bates #5843 (In the very first FB files 1 to 5, pdf page 78)
Covers May 1, 2, and May 3. (the day before, of and after of CWW/AW's wedding.)

I see one status with both JRR & CWW tagged on May 3 @ 20:00:53 UTC.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back