Demi Moore, Ashley Kutcher wed

tybee204

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050925/en_nm/moore_dc

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Actors Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher were married on Saturday, capping their celebrated two-year-long older woman, younger man relationship, two celebrity magazines reported on Sunday.

Representatives for Kutcher, 27, and Moore, 42, could not be immediately reached for comment, but both Us Weekly and People magazine reported on the Web sites that the couple were married in Los Angeles area on Saturday.

More at link

Congratulations Demi & Ashton - hope it works out.
86795.jpg

I think that's great! He is a doll and she's beautiful. I don't know them personally, but I hope they have a good marriage.

So many old, not even attractive men marry young beautiful women and it's totally accepted.

There's still such a double standard going on.

I think it is disgusting, either way, younger man/older woman , or older man/younger woman. But that is my opinion, I know others dont agree.

Smart men know that older women can be more intelligent, mature, giving and sexy. And often financially secure. Kind of a self-assured elegance.

Yep, middle-aged women, we're HOT!

Thanks, Montana & Martha - I've got Demi beat. A truly mature woman can add so much to a man's life. She will give him the little bit of freedom he needs and not throw jealous fits. Her wisdom will help them through life's problems. A little financial cushion doesn't hurt either.

Just because there's snow on the roof, doesn't mean there isn't fire in the chimney! Somebody said that, but I don't know who.

Thank you Demi Moore for opening our eyes to the many possibilities in life for women.... :blowkiss:

I hope it works out for them. During interviews it's obvious he adores her, and I'm assuming she feels the same. I think he's smokin HOT and has such a cute personality! Go Demi!!!!!!

Consider it done...almost. Was unable to delete the thread for some reason.

:crazy: back atcha

Hi IdahoMom :)

I get confused on what forum to post stories like this on now -used to be the JR :confused:

Casshew said:
Hi IdahoMom :)

I get confused on what forum to post stories like this on now -used to be the JR :confused:
:angel:
Well, since this forum has ENTERTAINMENT below the headline, I am sure this forum is now the place:

clear.gif
Up to the Minute (8 Viewing)
News, Weather , Sports and Entertainment

he he Idaho, thanks for keeping in line :blowkiss:

You know bunnies, Jules - they do it as much as Nicole Kidman and Keith Urbane :eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back