Canada - Boy's hands cut with machete in Toronto coffee shop, 31 Dec./15

dotr

Reaction score
http://www.pentictonherald.ca/news/national_news/article_983dc6ae-9f90-552f-8806-b0e6d23a5255.html

A 17-year-old boy's hands were cut in the attack just before 10 p.m. (at Jane and Wilson).

Paramedics say the injuries are serious, but non-life-threatening.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2429279/suspect-sought-after-boys-hands-cut-in-toronto-machete-attack/
The suspect is described as white, about five-feet tall, and last seen wearing grey sweat pants a black leather jacket and a black toque.

The circumstances surrounding the incident were not immediately clear, although police said they do not believe that the victim was targeted.

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/01/01/two-teens-injured-in-separate-machete-attacks

Separate machete attacks sent two teens to hospital on New Year’s Eve, including an 18-year-old who had one of his fingers severed.

The attackers are still on the loose.

Toronto Police Const. Craig Brister says investigators have no reason to believe the attacks are connected at this point.

The first, which cost the victim a finger, occurred around 5:30 p.m., near Kenneth Ave. and Sheppard Ave. E.

snip>

Police say they’re looking for two men with olive complexions, 20-25 years old. One of the men was wearing a black hoodie. The other was wearing a cream-coloured sweater and black leather jacket.

this is prolly a stretch someone tell me what u all think. about 15 years or so ago my aunt was working in a little coffee /deli shop and a man came in same scenario here luckilly they were just deep slashes and could all be stitched up and a long stay in hospitol ...i wonder what kind of a charge he got .how long was he in jail for i wonder did he just get out and try this again.. this happen to my aunt in collingwood ontario we are about 1hour and a half from down town toronto where this crime occured...Am i crazy to think this could be the same guy......

this is prolly a stretch someone tell me what u all think. about 15 years or so ago my aunt was working in a little coffee /deli shop and a man came in same scenario here luckilly they were just deep slashes and could all be stitched up and a long stay in hospitol ...i wonder what kind of a charge he got .how long was he in jail for i wonder did he just get out and try this again.. this happen to my aunt in collingwood ontario we are about 1hour and a half from down town toronto where this crime occured...Am i crazy to think this could be the same guy......

It is not crazy to wonder if it was the same guy, but what really is crazy, is that there could possibly be more than one person walking around whacking people with a MACHETE!!
imo.

Wonder if the police have a sketch, maybe see if your aunt thinks he/she looks familiar? IDK

These guys would be too young, but it's not a crazy thought to have.

I'm glad your aunt is okay!

Okay, rereading it again I think there isn't an age range given for the the 5' tall suspect in the toque, and the 20 -25 age range is for the two suspects black hoodie and black leather jacket.

Am I reading it right?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back