GUILTY UK - Sian Blake, 43, Zachary, 8, & Amon, 4, London, 13 Dec 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Sian Blake with her children Zachary, eight, and Amon, four
2FB72F7100000578-3381035-Ms_Blake_is_described_by_police_as_a_black_woman_5ft_2ins_tall_o-m-7_1451724568050.jpg
2FB72F9100000578-0-image-a-43_1451643724957.jpg

Ex-EastEnders actress goes missing with her two young children after 'fearing she would die from motor neurone disease'

"Police are anxious to trace a former Eastenders star who has been missing with her two small children for almost three weeks.

Sian Blake - who played homewrecker Frankie Pierre on the BBC soap in the mid 1990s - left her home in Erith, Kent, with children Zachary, eight, and Amon, four.

They were last in Waltham Forest in East London on Sunday, December 13, packing black bags into the boot of a car.

It is believed Ms Blake was anxious that her motor neurone disease was worsening, and that she believed she was on the verge of dying.

Neighbours claim she had voiced her health concerns in recent weeks, with ambulances being seen outside her Kent home on several occasions.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...o-boys-missing-three-weeks.html#ixzz3w5Byta70
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...-london-sian-blake?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Tweet

Oh how sad, hopefully she's taken them somewhere safe (friends or relatives)

Oh no, what a sad story all round. I don't remember her from Eastenders (though I remember Alan) was she not in it for very long?

Adding to UK cases thread :uk:

Oh no, what a sad story all round. I don't remember her from Eastenders (though I remember Alan) was she not in it for very long?

You might not recognise her as she was stunning looking when she was in Eastenders, she looks very different now.

Ex-Eastenders actresses seem to have bad luck, Gemma McCluskie was murdered by her brother and dumped in a canal.

Wow, three weeks and we're only just hearing about it? Let's hope she has just taken the kids away for a nice quiet Xmas somewhere.

Here is a different picture of her....probably from her acting days....
SianBlake.jpg

Maybe she checked into a hospice under an assumed name for privacy?

Maybe she checked into a hospice under an assumed name for privacy?

Either that or a hotel somewhere. This could have been her last Christmas with her kids, making it a good, close, family one to remember is a nice thing to do.

Here's hoping!

I slightly remember her in eastenders she was not in it for long she had an affair with someone but that is some 20 years ago

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35229409

A car has been found by police searching for a former EastEnders actress who has gone missing with her two children.
Sian Blake, 43, played Frankie Pierre in the show between 1996 and 1997.
She went missing from her home in Erith with Zachary, eight, and Amon, four, last month. Her silver-beige Renault Scenic was found in Bethnal Green, east London, on Sunday.
Scotland Yard's Homicide and Major Crime Command is leading the search.
Police said this was due to concerns about the family's welfare, although they said the investigation continued to be a "high-risk missing persons" inquiry.
'Increasing concern'
Officers also said they were concerned for the welfare of Ms Blake's partner, Arthur Simpson-Kent, 48.
Ms Blake, who police said suffers from a "serious, life-threatening condition", was last seen on 13 December in Waltham Forest, north-east London.
Mr Simpson-Kent has not been seen since 16 December when officers spoke to him at the family home.

Looks like she was visiting relatives in bethnal green,

At work and just seen the story is live on Sky News at the moment - no volume so I'll have to do some reading as soon as I get a spare 5 mins! :eek:

A spouse missing at a later date and a found car are a worrisome sign..

Awful :( three bodies found buried in the back garden. Arthur Simpson-Kent is still missing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kac313
Back