OH - Toddler Found Wandering, Search for her Family - 2005

Thank God this child was found safe. Prayers for the mother.

She is such a cutie. I wonder what the story is behind this little one. I wonder how the police even know what her mother's name might be or what the baby's name might be for that matter. This doesn't sound good at all.
How does a baby end up in a park by herself...either someone abandoned her there or something happened to her mother and she was left in the park for someone to find. Glad she was safe....anything could have happened to her in a park.

You know this is really odd. I found that article in one news source last night. Usually that is the type of news you would expect all of the news channels to carry. But none of the other media has picked up the story today, and there was no followup today.

Thank you for letting someone find this angel. It's very disturbing, and something is just not right with this story. God Bless the Child.

What a crappy picture of this little girl. Couldn't they have gotten a clearer picture of her out for people to try to recognize her? Someone knows her.

I have kept an eye out for this, but haven't seen anything further. Usually if they make an announcement like this, they will followup if the find the person. But this time nothing. I haven't seen it in the other media either though.

mysteriew said:
I have kept an eye out for this, but haven't seen anything further. Usually if they make an announcement like this, they will followup if the find the person. But this time nothing. I haven't seen it in the other media either though.

I just sent an email to the newspaper about the little girl. I'll post it if I hear back from them.

Bobbisangel said:
I just sent an email to the newspaper about the little girl. I'll post it if I hear back from them.
Any update on finding this little angel's family?

I am hearing more and more about children just being dropped off in places. What is this about? Katrina survivors with no hope or is it something that has been going on for a long period of time?

Sassygerl said:
I was cooking, but overheard that they now know who the little girl and the mother are. The mother is still missing. They showed a picture of her, and they're concerned the boyfriend is involved, but to be honest I missed a lot of it and am not real clear on all the details. Family was who alerted the authorities. They did say the 4 year old is in foster care and is in perfect health and was not harmed in any way.

Prayers they find the mother.....wish I had her name....sorry! It was on the Abrams Report....maybe someone was paying more attention that I was!

ETA: found a link....

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/w...sep30,0,380761.story?coll=ny-region-apnewyork

Sassygerl, the link you posted is for the little girl that was found in New York.
There is a thread for her.
This thread is about a little girl who was found in a park in Cincinnati. This little girl is about a year or year and a half old.
Sorry about the confusion, but there are 2 little girls who have been found wandering in a park!

Sassygerl said:
I was cooking, but overheard that they now know who the little girl and the mother are. The mother is still missing. They showed a picture of her, and they're concerned the boyfriend is involved, but to be honest I missed a lot of it and am not real clear on all the details. Family was who alerted the authorities. They did say the 4 year old is in foster care and is in perfect health and was not harmed in any way.

Prayers they find the mother.....wish I had her name....sorry! It was on the Abrams Report....maybe someone was paying more attention that I was!

ETA: found a link....

http://www.newsday.com/news/local/w...sep30,0,380761.story?coll=ny-region-apnewyork

Wait. Isn't this about another little girl?? This child looks much older than the child in the first link. Maybe I need to go back and re-read.

edited: mysteriew, you bet me to it! Good job, I thought I was going nuts again.

kgeaux said:
Wait. Isn't this about another little girl?? This child looks much older than the child in the first link. Maybe I need to go back and re-read.

edited: mysteriew, you bet me to it! Good job, I thought I was going nuts again.

You and I posted about the same time. Yes, one little 4 yo girl was found in a New York park.
This little girl is about 1- 1 1/2 yrs old.

mysteriew said:
You and I posted about the same time. Yes, one little 4 yo girl was found in a New York park.
This little girl is about 1- 1 1/2 yrs old.

Sorry for the confusion everyone....I will delete my posts and you can too if they contain my post. How sad that kids are getting mixed up because there are so many! :(

ETA: really hit home to see that I posted on the wrong thread to think there are actually more than one case of a child who's mother/parents are missing! What is going on????? :(

Sassygerl said:
Sorry for the confusion everyone....I will delete my posts and you can too if they contain my post. How sad that kids are getting mixed up because there are so many! :(

ETA: really hit home to see that I posted on the wrong thread to think there are actually more than one case of a child who's mother/parents are missing! What is going on????? :(

LOL, I have actually done it myself. Easy to do.

Bobbisangel said:

10-2
The newspaper never did have the courtesy to answer my email :loser:'s

Bobbisangel said:
10-2
The newspaper never did have the courtesy to answer my email :loser:'s

I didn't want to say anything earlier because I hoped I was wrong. But at one time or another, I have emailed all three of the Cincinnati TV stations, and have never heard anything back. Not even an auto reply. I have also posted on their tip lines and the same thing. I guess they read them, but you couldn't prove it by me.

mysteriew said:
I didn't want to say anything earlier because I hoped I was wrong. But at one time or another, I have emailed all three of the Cincinnati TV stations, and have never heard anything back. Not even an auto reply. I have also posted on their tip lines and the same thing. I guess they read them, but you couldn't prove it by me.

Now I'm waiting to see if Nancy Grace gives this little girl and the lost little boy any time. If she doesn't I think I will stop watching her...seriously. She has featured Natalee H. almost every day. She also featured the teen whose parents came up to her while she was on vacation in Florida...I believe. She featured the teen everyday for a week or two. The girl was found deceased recently. If she can't give these two babies a few minutes of time on her show I'm going to be really disappointed in her.

Well the media whether it be TV or Newspapers in Cincinnati sure isn't worth a hoot is it? What has happened to common courtesy?

I sent an email to a newspaper...letter to the editor...can't remember what state it was in...but it was about the child molester that the judge gave a knitting assignment instead of jail time. That newspaper called me until they got ahold of me to verify that I had written the letter. Then they printed it.
I was really impressed with their persistance. I thought they would just blow the letter off as I'm not from the state. There are still some good ones out there thank God.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back