Article about 4 new suspects

missy_g

Reaction score
I know this article is old and I don't remember it being discussed here. If it was, I'm sorry but there are just so many threads with pages and pages of posts that I didn't really have time to go through them all.

I want to state too that I have kind of moved on from this case because honestly I haven't seen anything new and I think since the 3 were released, no one is really trying to convict anyone else. Anyone can prove me wrong on this because I'm not stating it as fact, and there maybe have been articles/evidence I have missed.

Anyway, here is the article http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-cub-scouts--including-boys-stepfathers.html

I have some issues with this article. My biggest is, it says that Buddy Lucas witnessed TH stabbing the boys with a pocket knife. I don't remember any of the boys having stab wounds. I glanced over their autopsies and some of the injuries were deep lacerations but not actual stab wounds. This kind of goes back to the scraping type injuries...if you're going to kill someone, you don't scrape them and cause 1/4-1/2 inch wounds....you cause major wounds....

What are everyone's thoughts on this? Has there been any new info?

I appreciate you posting this. I never gave much credence to the 4-perp theory; really makes no sense and seems far-fetched to me. Also, it doesn't really fit in the proper time frame to have occurred. It's been so long since I really studied the theory, but I remember not buying it because TH and DJ never knew BL and LGH before this very day; they were supposedly driving around, looking for weed; drove to this trailer park, saw two teens they had never laid eyes on before, and asked where they could get marijuana. Then, they decide to party with these two teens (who they never met before), and engage in homosexual activities with them (which they readily engage in, with zero evidence of any homosexual tendencies in the past). Then, after being seen by the kids, TH and DJ decide to engage in a murder, with two teens they had never met before that day. So, you got a drug-buy, a gay orgy, and a murder of 3 little boys, all committed by people who had never met until an hour or so before. You also have not only LGH, but another teen in BL (mentally-slow teen, at that) somehow pulling a Keyser Soze' on the WMPD and getting away with murder, which is also more than unlikely, even against an incompetent police department.

This account was also given by two less-than-trustworthy-to-say-the-least prisoners who (if I recall correctly) are still serving time for rape.

I appreciate you posting this. I never gave much credence to the 4-perp theory; really makes no sense and seems far-fetched to me. Also, it doesn't really fit in the proper time frame to have occurred. It's been so long since I really studied the theory, but I remember not buying it because TH and DJ never knew BL and LGH before this very day; they were supposedly driving around, looking for weed; drove to this trailer park, saw two teens they had never laid eyes on before, and asked where they could get marijuana. Then, they decide to party with these two teens (who they never met before), and engage in homosexual activities with them (which they readily engage in, with zero evidence of any homosexual tendencies in the past). Then, after being seen by the kids, TH and DJ decide to engage in a murder, with two teens they had never met before that day. So, you got a drug-buy, a gay orgy, and a murder of 3 little boys, all committed by people who had never met until an hour or so before. You also have not only LGH, but another teen in BL (mentally-slow teen, at that) somehow pulling a Keyser Soze' on the WMPD and getting away with murder, which is also more than unlikely, even against an incompetent police department.

This account was also given by two less-than-trustworthy-to-say-the-least prisoners who (if I recall correctly) are still serving time for rape.

Here is my problem with your response....
Where did the homosexual stuff come about? The article makes no mention whatsoever. JM was supposedly mentally incompetent as well....so how does that make him any different than LGH?

My problem with this article is that they said the boys were stabbed. They were not stabbed. I'm also wondering if there are any new updates since the WM3 have been released? It seems like since they got out, there hasn't been any kind of activity regarding arresting new suspects OR testing any new material.

This particular article doesn't mention the homosexual orgy that supposedly took place -- granted -- but it's been reported in other places (in other words, I'm not just pulling that out of my you-know-what). It's always been supposed that, the boys were murdered because they saw this activity go down -- with the logic being, you're not going to murder your step-son and two of his friends, simply for seeing you smoke a joint. So, if this orgy didn't take place, then that's another reason why I find this "account" totally fabricated. Even if you take the orgy out of the equation from my previous post, how do you explain all the other facets of this account occurring, among individuals who had never met each other before that day; heck, before that very afternoon even?

I think you meant to ask, how is JM any different than BL. I never said there's a distinction, and there doesn't need to be, but if you want one, it would be this: JM supposedly confessed to a crime he never committed, due to his mental retardation; BL supposedly got away with murder and was able to never peep a word of it to anyone else other than a convicted rapist one day, in spite of his mental retardation.

Lastly, no -- there has not been anything new (in any way) related to this case. As you alluded, it is as if it is completely cold at this point and that no one (not even the WM3 anymore) is actively pursuing any leads, sadly.

Ok yes, I do remember the homosexual thing. Like I said, I haven't really looked into this case for a few months so some details are foggy.
I just found this article interesting. I couldn't remember if the site that posted it was truly legit or if they over sensationalized.
There have been things before that have said that LG and BL were involved. Who knows anymore. The WM3 don't seem to care so I guess I shouldn't either.

I'm sure this case might get a bit more attention because of the Steven Avery case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back