Terri Horman moves out of Oregon

trex

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere yet on WS, I looked around before posting here and didn't see anything.

http://www.kgw.com/mb/news/local/ky...boy-kyron-horman-moves-out-of-oregon/11963007

PORTLAND, Ore.— The stepmother of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman has moved out of Oregon. In October, Terri Horman changed her Oregon driver’s license to an address in Sacramento, California.

A judge described Terri Horman as a prime suspect in her stepson’s disappearance. Kyron Horman was last seen at Skyline School on June 4, 2010. He's never been found.

Horman was not available for comment.

A woman answered the phone at the Sacramento address, but declined to confirm if Terri Horman was living there.

Me too, Dateline, me too. Doesn't matter how far she moves away, she knows what she did and she knows each day is one step closer to justice for Kyron. Run while you can, Terri, run while you can. We're all coming for you.

Hope she never finds any peace .... no matter where she goes...

I bet you she found a new boyfriend, just like Julia B., M and Sky's "mother."

I bet you she found a new boyfriend, just like Julia B., M and Sky's "mother."

:seeya:

BBM: I was thinking the same thing !

And if so, he better :hills::hills: ... before it's too late ...

I'm also wondering IF she changed her appearance, i.e.: hair length, hair color, slimmed down, etc.

:moo::moo::moo:

:seeya:

BBM: I was thinking the same thing !

And if so, he better :hills::hills: ... before it's too late ...

I'm also wondering IF she changed her appearance, i.e.: hair length, hair color, slimmed down, etc.

:moo::moo::moo:

BBM

If she's invested her free time in body building again, she looks different indeed!!!

She will make another attempt at legally changing her name in CA court.

She will also be closer to Mexico, if a run for the border is necessary in the future.

Just Sayin and JMO.

BBM

If she's invested her free time in body building again, she looks different indeed!!!

She will make another attempt at legally changing her name in CA court.

She will also be closer to Mexico, if a run for the border is necessary in the future.

Just Sayin and JMO.

:seeya: Yep and Yep ... these are good points !

:thinking: I sure hope someone is keeping an eye on her ...

:moo::moo:

Quite honestly, I hope Terri can get on with her life and find happiness. I do NOT know she did anything to Kyron, and I'm sure her married life wasn't idyllic. Until there is proof of HER wrongdoing, I wish her no ill. IF she was involved, I doubt she was alone or totally responsible. There are a lot of loose ends to this case and roads we cannot go down.

ETA: At the start of this case, I mentioned she was a stepmother, and she looked guilty. Go back and look - I was almost rent limb from limb by all the wonderful stepmothers here. Now, I believe I see things a bit differently. Take it as you will. Now, I wish her good luck.

:cow:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back