2016.01.07 Docs - Batch 3 Photos *WARNING - GRAPHIC*

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Please see my post here in the PayPal thread. NIN will be picking up ours tomorrow morning. We will use this thread to post photos.

From News-Press.com
More than 1,500 crime scene photos from the death of Dr. Teresa Sievers were released Thursday afternoon.​

Teresa leaving the airport.... :cry:

This is a dedicated thread for the crime scene photographs and some may be *GRAPHIC*. Some people really do not want to see the graphic nature of all these photos so let's keep them all in this thread.

Photos are located here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B717FUtKwdU8YXRFM0k0MnlkOG8

http://www.nbc-2.com/link/760684/sievers-crime-scene-photos-part-24

Andddddddddddd, I see some blue latex glovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvves?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• jumpsuit1.JPG
    jumpsuit1.JPG
    138.7 KB · Views: 1,897
  • jumpsuit2.JPG
    jumpsuit2.JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 1,882
  • jumpsuit3.JPG
    jumpsuit3.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 1,881
<modsnip>

It took me awhile to realize I could rotate the photos instead of trying to look at them sideways!

It took me awhile to realize I could rotate the photos instead of trying to look at them sideways!

lol I had my computer upside down try using a mouse holding your puter upside down

Via the NBC2 - Part 2 link -

There is a photo of a necklace with the inscription "You may think I'm a dreamer..."

And you were, Teresa. You dreamed BIG. Even more tragic that you were robbed of fulfilling your dreams. Your dreams and skills empowered others. All any of us can do is make sure your message is carried on.

omgosh, I am going to be crying all damn night.

ETA: Bates 27524

Why is there a pic of "the hammer" being part of a collage?uploadfromtaptalk1452219850372.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

On my puter, every other picture is blank, but still counts in the tally. 1-pic, 2-blank, 3-pic, 4-blank...

Everyone else, too?

On my puter, every other picture is blank, but still counts in the tally. 1-pic, 2-blank, 3-pic, 4-blank...

Everyone else, too?

I get one picture per line. Another WS said there were multiple pictures in each line. I do not get that. I will get on the lap top tomorrow vs the iPad or wait until the pictures are posted here.

In the set that downloads as #36 photo #9 is a Laguardia airport receipt.

I am a visual person, so am glad these have been released.

I am a visual person, so am glad these have been released.

Do you think MS has seen them?

I hope he seen the crime scene photos, and although I doubt he feels any remorse or sense of horror whatsoever, I hope it scares the compost out of him that LE has been on this case like white on rice.

I get one picture per line. Another WS said there were multiple pictures in each line. I do not get that. I will get on the lap top tomorrow vs the iPad or wait until the pictures are posted here.

I'm using an ipad2 as well and can only view one photo per link.....a total of 44 photos in all. Frustrating to say the least.

Thank you!!! I was missing a lot on my iPad!

On page nine the photo shows 3 rings. Is the stone missing from one of the rings? Is that her engagement ring?

Maybe the JR/CWW lifted the stone or it fell out of the setting during the struggle? Knowing MS he probably swapped out her diamond for a CZ years ago.

Thank u Cymbaline. I was able to view 10 or so photos via the a
World Now/top link. May I ask how you were able to download the rest of the photos to IBooks? When I attempt to at the second (NBC link) I can only view one photo per link. Would luv to be able to view each file in IBooks.

I hope he seen the crime scene photos, and although I doubt he feels any remorse or sense of horror whatsoever, I hope it scares the compost out of him that LE has been on this case like white on rice.

You can believe that MS has looked at the crime scene photos and is probably furious that we all can now see just how brutal TS's murder really was. It is sickening.

*TS worked so hard to support her family and provide a good, nice home for them. She had done volunteer work over and above her working hours. I was very surprised to see just how junked up the home was. MS was to be there for the girls and it appears to me he never cared to do any housekeeping at all while TS was busy supporting his sorry azz.

We saw in the pics how carefully TS packed her suitcase and how neat she was. Apparently MS was/is a p*g. And how dare he keep those girls secluded in a house where their mother was so brutally murdered! I pray to God the girls never see these crime scene photos!

MOO

You can believe that MS has looked at the crime scene photos and is probably furious that we all can now see just how brutal TS's murder really was. It is sickening.

*TS worked so hard to support her family and provide a good, nice home for them. She had done volunteer work over and above her working hours. I was very surprised to see just how junked up the home was. MS was to be there for the girls and it appears to me he never cared to do any housekeeping at all while TS was busy supporting his sorry azz.

We saw in the pics how carefully TS packed her suitcase and how neat she was. Apparently MS was/is a p*g. And how dare he keep those girls secluded in a house where their mother was so brutally murdered! I pray to God the girls never see these crime scene photos!

MOO

Omg, MS can't successfully manage an office, he can't clean a house, it's horrifying to think he's probably homeschooling the girls.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back