AK AK - Linda Skeek, 32, Anchorage, 1 Jan 2016 *husband NOT GUILTY*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Linda Skeek
user38924-1452228416-media1_8598a9_180_240_PrsMe_.jpeg

Anchorage woman missing since New Year's Day

"A 32-year-old Anchorage woman has been missing since New Year’s Day, the Anchorage Police Department said Thursday.

According to APD, Linda Skeek left her South Anchorage home after she and her husband got into an argument. Skeek has not been seen since, police said.

“According to Linda's family, Linda has stayed away for an entire weekend before, but she always returns home by Sunday night so that she may go to work on Monday morning,” APD wrote in a release.

When Skeek didn’t show up for work Monday, her husband called police, they said."

https://www.adn.com/article/20160107/anchorage-woman-missing-new-years-day

I hope she is found safe.
And if she is safe and doesn't want to be found I hope she lets her family know.

Sigh😔
This does sound good. I hope she's is found safe to prove me wrong 😣

Former Juneau woman missing since New Year’s Day in Anchorage

According to a public announcement from the Anchorage Police Department, Skeek left her home on foot after a fight with her husband. She was reported missing Jan. 4.

Skeek, whose maiden name is Sheldon, moved to Anchorage from Juneau in April and still has many friends and family members in Southeast.

Skeek’s family told Anchorage police that she had left for the weekend before but would always return by Sunday so she could go to work the next day.

On Nov. 30, Skeek filed for a protective order for herself and two children against her husband. She withdrew her petition for a permanent protective order 10 days later. Skeek’s mother Linda Sheldon says the two had a fight but had resolved it.

http://www.ktoo.org/2016/01/10/123101/

Husband of missing Anchorage woman charged with murder
A husband who reported his wife missing in early January has been arrested on murder charges after police served a search warrant on his home and vehicle, according to the Anchorage Police Department.

Thomas Skeek Jr. has been charged with first- and second-degree murder, as well as tampering with physical evidence in connection to the disappearance of his wife, 32-year-old Linda Skeek.

https://www.adn.com/article/20160120/husband-missing-anchorage-woman-charged-murder

Ugh! What the hockey? Not surprised, but still. Why?
Maybe she had something on him😔

Family of missing woman searches for body as husband awaits murder trial
kendra-hunt-navigator-three-jpg.jpg
kendra-hunt-navigator-two-jpg.jpg

Photo courtesy of Kendra Hunt. The family of Linda Skeek is asking that anyone who saw this Lincoln Navigator driving on New Year's Day provide information to police, in hopes of locating Linda's body.
kendra-hunt-navigator-jpg.jpg

Photo courtesy of Kendra Hunt.
LS3-jpg.jpg

Linda and Thomas Skeek. (Photo courtesy of Laura Sheldon.)
SkeekHouse1-JPG.jpg

The home that Linda Skeek shared with her husband, Thomas, and family is unit number 3. (KTUU photo.)
img-Skeek-murder.jpg

Thomas Skeek makes a first court appearance.

Skeek-Family.jpg

Laura Sheldon and Myrna Brown, mother and aunt of Linda Skeek.
Wiping away tears, Linda’s mother said she can feel her daughter’s presence and wants to bring her home to Juneau as the family awaits the murder trial.

“She’s crying out. She wants to be found. I really know she wants to be found. I don’t think she’d want to be in pieces everywhere,” said Laura Sheldon.

The family of a missing Anchorage woman whose husband has been charged with her murder is searching the city in hopes of finding her body.

Linda Skeek
Linda-S-jpg.jpg

Linda Skeek, 32, was last seen on New Year’s Day. Her husband Thomas Skeek, 34, phoned police to report her missing but was arrested after a search of the couple's South Anchorage home.

Linda’s extended family gathered at the house today. As adults stood outside the blue fourplex putting together a search plan, young children chased each on the snowy driveway, slipping on the ice and laughing.

http://www.ktuu.com/news/news/famil...-body-as-husband-awaits-murder-trial/37634574

Ugh this is so sad :(

They must have found a lot of blood (or traces thereof) in the home and car to charge him with murder without having found her body.

I hope they find her. The family needs to put her to rest.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back