GUILTY NC - Majid Mohram, 39, fatally shot in store robbery, Raleigh, 2 Dec 2011

Majid Mohram, 39, was shot in the head during a robbery while he worked at M3 Tobacco, 3132-101 Calvary Drive, during the evening of Dec. 2, police say.

Kwamane Monte Everett, 21, of 5504 Chatt St. in Raleigh, Dariel Travionte Haddock, 20, of 1641 Caleb St. in Greenville, Steven Marcel Cooley, 20, of Greenville, and Demario Quentel Williams, 21, of Greenville, face charges of murder, armed robbery and conspiracy to commit armed robbery.

Read more at http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/10811195/#s98FSyCArs7o0td5.99

This was posted on WRAL on March 4, 2012 and updated updated April 15, 2012

They are on the lunch break now. I didn't hear how long. Did any of you?

CC ‏@courtchatter 10m
From @wralKellyG at @WRAL "We are not streaming the trial. Just opening statements" #stevencooley #cooley

Thanks Jewels. I'm watching opening statements. Disappointed that trial won't be streamed. On well, that seems to be the trend now.

Thanks Jewels. I'm watching opening statements. Disappointed that trial won't be streamed. On well, that seems to be the trend now.

I am also Chelly, the tweeters I think were disappointed too! I think they are just as desperate for a trial as some of us.

I hope we get one soon that we can actually watch.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back