GUILTY TN - Lora Hale Costner, 42, Cocke County, 7 Jan 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Lora Elizabeth Hale Costner
Lora%20Hale%20Costner_1452392961458_39348_ver1.0.jpg

Cocke County deputies looking for missing woman

"Authorities in Cocke County are looking for a missing woman.

Lora Elizabeth Hale Costner, 42, was reported missing on Thursday January 7 by her family.

Costner is as 5’5", 145 lbs. She has brown hair and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing a dark green zip-up hooded sweatshirt and blue jeans. She often wears large silver rings. She has a small tattoo of a yellow sunflower on her right hip.

If anyone has information concerning the disappearance of a Lora Elizabeth Hale Costner they are asked to contact the Cocke County Sheriff’s Department Dispatch at 423-623-3064 or go to their website at www.cockecountysd.com and submit a tip."

https://www.facebook.com/loracost

http://www.local8now.com/home/headl...or-missing-Cocke-County-woman--364761851.html

12509382_938372629533281_3697747155163318979_n.jpg
12243025_10205637878326140_8271082543227055670_n.jpg

Unlikely. The identity theft happened in 2008.

It looks like she is still missing. The story came up as trending on Facebook. Her daughter has commented on this post from Local 8 news. She says that her mother was driving a van and the van has been found.
https://www.facebook.com/WVLT8/posts/10153853419879469

Apparently there is another woman missing from the same general area.

From what I also gather by looking at her Facebook page, it seems as if her husband/significant other passed away a few years ago. I get the impression that she is still grieving, bless her heart.

From what I also gather by looking at her Facebook page, it seems as if her husband/significant other passed away a few years ago. I get the impression that she is still grieving, bless her heart.

I think you are right about her loosing her husband a few years ago. However, it seems to me that she has managed to move on with life. There is a photo from September with a man and people are saying how happy they are for her. Same with a photo posted in August.

Family of missing Cocke County woman pleads for safe return
January 15, 2016

Snipped...
...Hale said Costner texted someone at her son’s school last Thursday saying she was running late due to a flat tire.

“That’s the last time anyone seen or heard from her,” Hale said.

Hale said Costner’s van was found in the parking lot of Union Baptist Church with a slashed tire with no trace of her.

http://wate.com/2016/01/15/family-of-missing-cocke-county-woman-pleads-for-safe-return/

A slashed tire??!! That doesn't sound good. Where are you Lora?? Praying for your safe return.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Family of missing Cocke Co. woman grows desperate for answers
A missing Cocke Co. woman has not been heard from for more than a week, and now her family is growing more desperate for answers.

Lora Costner was last seen on January 7 around 4 p.m. She was on her way to pick up her son from school. A text message was sent from her phone to the school saying, "I got a flat tire. I'm going to be a few minutes late".

"We're not sure if she's the one who sent that text message," said Lora's sister-in-law Deanna Hale.

"I don't think she is," said Lora's brother Jeff Hale.
Costner never arrived at the school. Her van was found in the Union Baptist Church parking lot, with a slashed tire.

"She would not have left the van there with a flat tire- she would've called someone for help. That's another red flag," said Deanna.

http://www.wbir.com/news/crime/family-of-missing-cocke-co-woman-grows-desperate-for-answers/16629608

Unlikely. The identity theft happened in 2008.

It looks like she is still missing. The story came up as trending on Facebook. Her daughter has commented on this post from Local 8 news. She says that her mother was driving a van and the van has been found.
https://www.facebook.com/WVLT8/posts/10153853419879469

Apparently there is another woman missing from the same general area.

But the repercussions can last a long, long time. Plus, they are being telephonically harassed.

I wonder how her husband passed? Was it natural causes or maybe an accident? I have looked but only found obituary. I only mention this because it could very well be repercussions from the identity theft situation they dealt with, same could be happening now with Lora.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

She also seems recently single as of NY based on a meme she posted.
Along the lines of who else is ringing in 2016 single?
It appears she was dating someone late summer they broke up and she started dating someone new in Sept. But then possibly single in Jan. ( could just be a random meme she posted)
I hope these men hVe been spoken to. Not saying they are to be involved. Just saying. She appears to be a very loving mother and devoted to her son. I'm assuming her daughter is off at school? This seems very suspicious to me.

I lost my partner suddenly when he was 25 and our son was 5. I relate so much to Lora. Her posts break my heart and bring me back to when I was hurting so badly for our loss.
With my own experience I dotted on my son even more. I see that with Lora on her posts and her memes. I feel her sadness. I really truly feel someone has hurt her. She had a slashed tire. Who did that? And how would that person know when she would actually have car trouble? Would she call this person for help? This is all my opinion. I pray she is found.

If it wasn't Lora who texted the school saying she'd be late, it was someone who knew her routine well enough to do that. OR, she pleaded with someone and told them she was expected to be picking up her son, and they forced her to send that text to buy themselves some time.

Is it possible she is dealing with any kind of mental illness that might cause her to slash her own tire, text the school then take off? I know how ridiculous that might sound but things like this DO happen. Truthfully I'd rather that be the case, because that means she might be okay somewhere just sorting things out.

Her husband died on January 8, 2012 at the age of 35. No cause of death listed in the obituary.

Lora disappeared one-day short of the fourth anniversary. I doubt they are related, but how terrible for her two children.

I hate it when the missing person's vehicle is located but the person is nowhere to be found. :notgood:

Her husband died on January 8, 2012 at the age of 35. No cause of death listed in the obituary.

Lora disappeared one-day short of the fourth anniversary. I doubt they are related, but how terrible for her two children.

I hate it when the missing person's vehicle is located but the person is nowhere to be found. :notgood:

That does seem strange & disturbing & also very sad for their kids & families.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back