Found Deceased TN - Noah Chamberlin, 2, Pinson, 14 Jan 2016 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agencies search for missing toddler near Pinson

CHESTER COUNTY, Tenn. —
Officials with the Tennessee Highway Patrol have confirmed they have sent a helicopter to help the Chester County Sheriff’s Department in a search for a 2-year-old boy reported missing along Short Road near Pinson.

Lt. Brad Wilbanks says a THP helicopter has been deployed to aid in the search along the Chester County and Madison County line.

The 2-year-old boy was reported missing around 1:30 p.m., according to Chester County Sheriff Blair Weaver. He said the disappearance is not considered suspicious at this time.

The boy is reportedly wearing blue jeans and a gray shirt. The sheriff says the circumstances leading to the child’s disappearance are not yet known.

http://www.wbbjtv.com/2016/01/14/agencies-search-for-missing-toddler-near-pinson/

CYt1eDbWAAASirS.jpg

https://twitter.com/TBInvestigation/status/687772528547368962/photo/1

How can a 2 year olds disappearance not be considered suspicious??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last seen "going into the woods"? And no one grabbed him or alerted his caretaker(s)? Unless this little guy is found very soon unharmed, then this is darn right a suspicious circumstance. I hate these stories. Praying for the very best.

Oh no. Another little man missing.

pardon my brain fart when adding the name and date to the thread guys. I put December rather than January. All set right.

Its dark now....Here we go again, my heart sinks....IMHO

So the first article says he was with grandma and she lost sight of him. I wonder if she had other children with her? Is this woods behind houses and whatnot? Or did they go there for a walk? So scary. He is so little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This makes me sick to my stomach. Poor little guy. It's so cold and dark out. I'm wondering how long his grandma lost sight of him or turned around. I mean he's 2. How far could he have gotten if you turn around for a minute and see him going into the woods. I know a 2-year old can be fast but walking in woods and probably leave sand sticks on the ground, I wouldn't imagine he could maneuver that quickly.

I hope he's found and not reported yet. I don't want to see another one lost.

Why no coverage? I watched the replay of WREG3 6 o'clock news and there was a 10-second mention of Noah. Powerball winners got more airtime. :(

1 hour ago:

[video=twitter;687795538071285761]https://twitter.com/wbbj7keli/status/687795538071285761[/video]
keli mcalister @wbbj7keli
100+ officers searching woods near Pinson for Noah Chamberlin, right now. 2yo missing since 1:30p. @WBBJ7News

Just looked up the weather for the area and there are rain showers expected for tonight, through morning. :(

Current temp is 52 (feels like 49) with 47 expected for tonight.

Ugh. :(

When I see these stories of little ones being lost and possibly not responding to their name because they are scared or for what ever reason, I think back to when my youngest was around 1 1/2-2 years old and took off with my husband's keys. We did our best to nicely ask him if he could find them and then, when I finally figured he probably didn't remember because he was so little, my husband looked at him and VERY sternly said, "Go get the keys!" That child walked right over to the Easy Bake Oven he had popped them into and handed over his dad's keys with a big smile. Sooo...I wonder if something like that would work with these children, tell them to get over here this minute! Might not work, but I sure thought about it especially with Deorr.

I read an article that said he was walking the woods with his grandmother and 4 year old sister and the grandmother was talking to the sister and the 2 year just vanished. This reminds me of those missing 411 stories I have read. There is no way I would take my kid near any woods after reading those insane stories. I hope this little guy is found safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23