Handcuffs and Leg Irons

Madeleine74

Knower of Things
Reaction score
Another factoid not mentioned in the documentary:

Brendan told police Teresa was handcuffed to the bed and her legs were in leg irons, connected to the bed as well.

Here's what was not told to the audience watching the documentary: In Avery's bedroom closet police found handcuffs and leg irons.

Brendan told police Teresa was handcuffed to the bed and her legs were in leg irons, connected to the bed as well.

Here's what was not told to the audience watching the documentary: In Avery's bedroom closet police found handcuffs and leg irons.

You mean the one's that did not have TH's DNA on them? They found DNA on them, but she was excluded from any DNA found.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9dpNu3jLO3tWEtlMGRUREVQQVU/view

BD's trial Day 3, starts on page 95

Actually, the first thing he said was tied with ropes.

I have attached a picture of the cuffs they "found." Would be impossible to remove TH's DNA, while leaving others. So, imho, the cuff bit is moot.

Attachments

• cuffs.jpg
    cuffs.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 321
I have attached a picture of the cuffs they "found." Would be impossible to remove TH's DNA, while leaving others. So, imho, the cuff bit is moot.

There was a smaller set of cuffs in the brown paper bag that was on the floor which was next to the key.

I didn't see any furry pink handles on them nor a long chain attached. They just seemed like basic handcuffs in a bag.

So how many handcuffs does he need? Jeez.

There was a smaller set of cuffs in the brown paper bag that was on the floor which was next to the key.

I didn't see any furry pink handles on them nor a long chain attached. They just seemed like basic handcuffs in a bag.

So how many handcuffs does he need? Jeez.

Well... that's odd, because only 1 set was introduced into BD's trial. Look at the link that I posted above.

if those are handcuffs... they look like little miniature one's IMO LOL I never even noticed that in the picture before. What I am saying is.... if they had more than 1 pair that they got from SA's residence, they only introduced the pink furry one's, that would seem odd, wouldn't it?

They seem regular but semi tucked away and not in camera focus of a shot that was taken from a further viewing.

But they look like real cuffs to me. But I'm sure they probably seen and processed them as well.

if those are handcuffs... they look like little miniature one's IMO LOL I never even noticed that in the picture before. What I am saying is.... if they had more than 1 pair that they got from SA's residence, they only introduced the pink furry one's, that would seem odd, wouldn't it?
I did not notice those before! Thumb cuffs, perhaps?

Her wrist are not that big. And those cuffs do open up. Plus they are not plastic. So who would buy official metal cuffs for a doll.

So my point is. That those cuffs are real. But no one has blown up the picture. I doubt they were for 4 year olds to play with.

And I doubt she had big wrists since she was petite. So hopefully those so called miniature cuffs were tested.

Those cuffs are miniature cuffs. They are not full size. They are in the bag closer to the viewer than the slippers, they are not farther away.

for reference, since we are talking about it here, I will post the picture (look in the bag) My opinion is still that they are awfully small and look miniature to me, not even sure they would fit on a thumb LOL Also, all I could see in documents so far is that they did remove handcuffs and leg irons from SA's and Barb's, but so far, only seen that the one's from SA were tested and introduced in BD's trial. SA's and unknown persons DNA was found on them... TH was EXCLUDED.

key.jpg

for reference, since we are talking about it here, I will post the picture (look in the bag) My opinion is still that they are awfully small and look miniature to me, not even sure they would fit on a thumb LOL Also, all I could see in documents so far is that they did remove handcuffs and leg irons from SA's and Barb's, but so far, only seen that the one's from SA were tested and introduced in BD's trial. SA's and unknown persons DNA was found on them... TH was EXCLUDED.

View attachment 87123

http://www.amazon.com/Set-12-Mini-Thumb-Finger-Cuffs/dp/B002Q72AWQ

???

I have a pair that look just that size... its a keyring.

Where are you getting this info from?

Where are you getting this info from?

to be clear.... they were these, they were entered into evidence and did NOT have TH's DNA on them. They did test positive for SA's and another unknown person.

fluffy handcuffs.jpg

The dassey trial has testimony of police finding handcuffs and leg irons at the Janda Residence , and there were also the same items found at the Steve Avery trailer.

Also, should note that brendan was TOLD that these things existed before he ever mentioned them.

But it is true that these items were not discussed as being found in either locations in the documentary.

However, it was said in the episode 9 while cross examining :

"The cuffs, the bullets, the shells, the shovels, the seat, everything that the government's paraded in here... none of these items have fingerprints, DNA or any other scientific evidence connecting Brendan Dassey to the death of Teresa Halbach, yes or no?"

So that accepts that cuffs were found.

It's also important to note that these were pink furry handcuffs, not something you'd expect to find in a musty torture chamber.

Just to put it into perspective, heres an image, because I myself had a different image in my head when hearing the term leg irons

2ded1e6b1e3de1b3fad82e7d60386181

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back