Found Deceased TN - Noah Chamberlin, 2, Pinson, 14 Jan 2016 - #3

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
CYt1eDbWAAASirS.jpg

https://twitter.com/TBInvestigation/status/687772528547368962/photo/1

Multiple agencies are at a home in the 1800 block of Short Road in Chester County near Pinson searching for a 2-year-old boy who has gone missing, according to police.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/news/local/2016/01/14/search-missing-toddler-near-pinson/78809882/

Press conference January 18, 2015: http://www.jacksonsun.com/videos/news/local/2016/01/18/78966346/

Steelman's case map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=zAAmDUXJe_aE.koApw5Wusksg

Thread #1 Thread #2

“We can stand here and say please don’t start all these rumors. We have to go check into the rumors. The family has been with us the whole time,” Mapes said, at Tuesday’s news conference.

“They’re suffering. We need help not hindrance.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...not-responsible-missing-boy-article-1.2502990

the sheriff's office has made several statements about the fact that rumors being discussed on social media are not appreciated or helpful.

Zero tolerance for rumor. If you cannot link it according to TOS please refrain from mentioning it at all.

The only approved Social Media at this time is that of LE or MSM. Comments or allusions to comments on group pages, find pages, or posted beneath official LE statements or MSM articles are not allowed.

Sleuthing family or bashing family will not be tolerated.

Please thank this post to indicate you have read the above and are prepared to post responsibly.

Praying for Noah's family. They are living every family's worst nightmare. :(

Thread 3. No Noah. God Bless everyone that has been out there searching in these awful, awful, dangerous conditions. It has been an amaaaazing and unprecedented effort so far (200 to 300 agencies iirc?).

Where are you little guy?
:heartbeat: NOAH :heartbeat:

Coming up on a week tomorrow. :(

No shoes on. Was this evidence they found?

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

No shoes on. Was this evidence they found?

He had shoes on went he went missing, anything else is still unconfirmed.

Unless that comment by Holden can be considered confirmation and open the issue up for discussion...

Unless that comment by Holden can be considered confirmation and open the issue up for discussion...
Well he said it to a reporter so I would assume it's up for discussion. In the beginning there was talk he didn't have shoes on then a reporter said he did. So either he never had them on or he lost them and they "recovered" them.

Well he said it to a reporter so I would assume it's up for discussion. In the beginning there was talk he didn't have shoes on then a reporter said he did. So either he never had them on or he lost them and they "recovered" them.

Has there ever been confirmation that he did in fact have shoes? I never had clarity on that. That said, this is not the first time I have heard about a shoe being recovered so it makes me wonder. I also thought Noah was in a long sleeve shirt? Did he have a tshirt underneath? Maybe I just never had clarity on the long sleeve/short sleeve thing.

Or possibly they found barefoot tracks. Or that person, who is not an official spokesperson for the search, is wrong.

I don't know how to carry posts over, so this is Misshissy's copied:

I thought he could go much further also until I saw actually footage of the ground around there. Not thier actual property but adjacent property. You couldn't walk 5 feet without having to step over, crawl under, go around, or be tripped by brush, tree limbs or whole fallen trees. And, there were a lot of holes all covered with thick leaves. I'd break my ankle trying to walk through that. After seeing that, I agree he couldn't have gotten far before the entire area was crawling with searchers and dogs.

I think that if this is an accurate description of the area where he went missing from, then unless the amount of time Grandma wasn't focussed on him was a lot longer than 'momentarily', surely he would have been within 25 metres of her when she noticed he wasn't there?

If LE are convinced he is in the woods, then I am wondering exactly how long it was that he was completely unsupervised, and why?

Has there ever been confirmation that he did in fact have shoes? I never had clarity on that. That said, this is not the first time I have heard about a shoe being recovered so it makes me wonder. I also thought Noah was in a long sleeve shirt? Did he have a tshirt underneath? Maybe I just never had clarity on the long sleeve/short sleeve thing.
In the Q&A they first did with the first press release the question if he had shoes on and the reporters answered yes he had shoes on.

He's the Rogersville Police Department Chief, Terry Holden so he made a big mistake if he is wrong or he made a mistake by leaking info that wasn't public.

http://whnt.com/2016/01/21/rogersville-first-responders-aid-in-search-for-noah-chamberlin/

“We’ve had some cold nights,” added Holden. “There’s a two-year-old with no shoes on and a t-shirt. Unless he fell in a deep hole the chances of finding him alive are slim.”

Wow

Sorry to say this but the chances of him surviving these temperatures for one night are virtually non-existent and if he is in the woods there is no chance he's still alive after all this time. Too cold.

Sorry to say this but the chances of him surviving these temperatures for one night are virtually non-existent and if he is in the woods there is no chance he's still alive after all this time. Too cold.

And that's coming from a Geordie!

Rogersville Police Department Chief, Terry Holden is the person who said it and so it has been officially confirmed. It is up for discussion, but him having shoes on or not has not been an issue when it came to discussions.

I don't believe it is something they were holding back and it could be they found his shoes. Kids walk out of their shoes a lot or they take them off. Sad to say having shoes or a long sleeved shirt made no difference in this weather.

The extreme temperatures would be hard to survive even with a coat and hat on for a little guy. There is no chance he has survived for 7 days in this weather, imo. Hypothermia sets in quickly and at least he wouldn't have suffered, imo. The mind begins to get very foggy as the body feels extreme heat then basically one goes into a coma.

He's the Rogersville Police Department Chief, Terry Holden so he made a big mistake if he is wrong or he made a mistake by leaking info that wasn't public.

He didn't make any mistakes. He is fully capable of making decisions and telling the press what he wants to tell them. If the shoes were the evidence found, LE knows he was there and which direction he was headed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans
Back