1071 users online (252 members and 819 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I've read the book and done a lot of research on the internet and it's a shame that Cameron has badly overshot because Edwards is a very interesting character and likely responsible for many murders but any mention of him now on the internet now gets met with ridicule.

he also the prime suspect in a 1956 murder of Patricia Kalitzke and Lloyd Bogle

I think one picture is the grandpa from Jurassic Park.

Just watched the People Magazine about this guy. I believe that he would have confessed to more murders if they had with held the death by injection off a little bit longer.

It's like Tommy Lynn Sells. Sells lied about some things but in others (Julie Rhea) there's disturbing evidence to back up his claims (she did have burns that implied she'd been dragged, Sells got info right even though he was told very little, and the knife wounds could not have been self inflicted.)

Sells did commit a lot of atrocities but you have to sift them

Quote Originally Posted by 4SAM View Post
    Just watched the People Magazine about this guy. I believe that he would have confessed to more murders if they had with held the death by injection off a little bit longer.
    He died of natural causes.

Yes indeed,

Less than a month later, on April 7, 2011, Edwards died from natural causes at the Corrections Medical Center in Columbus, Ohio, where he was being held. His execution had been scheduled for Aug. 31.
    If it is someone who is just not on the radar., why not Edwards ? He is a convicted serial killer, his last murder in 1996 . He was 59 on may 5th 1993. Although I think it's pretty improbable, the probability is a lot higher than the WM3 IMO.

In the Truth & Justice podcast 506: Door to door leads, at approx. 32:35 we have the following statement in the door to door canvassing:

1008 Ferguson

"One week ago, saw a white male with white beard and moustache, salt & pepper hair, late 40's to 50's, wearing ragged high waters, carrying a walking cane"
    This sounds something like the person in the graveyard scene in the documentary.

Question 10 and 11 in the questionnaire by Gitchell, concerning Vietnam Veteran / Uniform were probably included due to the way the boys were bound.

In the case Tim Hack - Kelly Drew featured in the Cold Case episode "Sweethearts silenced" the perp discarded evidence along the roadside which consisted of , among other things, pieces of rope with various knots., which had been used to tie the victims. At approx. 10:20 detective Garcia gives this description:

Regular square knots, half-hitches, clove hitches, bowling knots, someone with knowledge of knot tying, some one who's been in the military or navy.
    Edwards was convicted of this crime after a confirmed DNA match.

I know he died of natural causes, but he was wanting the needle. He only confessed to murders in a state that he knew he would get the needle. I was thinking that if they had held that info from him, maybe he would have said he murdered in other states. Then we would have more ID bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by 4SAM View Post
    I know he died of natural causes, but he was wanting the needle. He only confessed to murders in a state that he knew he would get the needle. I was thinking that if they had held that info from him, maybe he would have said he murdered in other states. Then we would have more ID bodies.
    Yes, you've definitely got a point there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3