Mark Sievers Home Office photos released 1-07-2016

al66pine

Reaction score
What, if any, significance to this item in crime scene photos? http://s649.photobucket.com/user/sieverscase/library/Batch 3 Photos/Mark Sievers Office
<modsnip>
"Fannie Mae" "Request for Verification"* form is used by mortgage lender to verfy borrower's employment & salary in connection w home financing or re-fi.
This one shows fax-time-stamp, which I cannot read. I think request is directed to employer "Dr. Teresa Sievers" but can't read address.
Was this from yrs back on MS & TS doing home re-fi? Or a more current re-fi?
Whose employmt (& income) was being verified? TS? Mark's? Other ofc staff?

<snip>

ETA by mod:
Let's discuss what we can see in *all* these photos - Shredded life insurance docs, money, more fax machines, printers, more money.

Each photo in the photobucket album has a direct link to the individual photo:
http://s649.photobucket.com/user/sieverscase/library/Batch 3 Photos/Mark Sievers Office

These two are a mere sampling:

It is Bates number # 28659. I rotated the photograph 180 degrees:

Attachments

• fanny mae paper.png
    fanny mae paper.png
    891.3 KB · Views: 941
It is Bates number # 28659. I rotated the photograph 180 degrees:

attachment.php

Terrific, nin, thank you very much.
(for a while, w "nin" at bottom of your posts, I wondered "Nine Inch Nails"? before I connected to NoItsNot. Took a while. LOL. )

Now that nin gave us ^ image, can anyone read what I could not? From my earlier post:

What, if any, significance to this F/M Verification form? Also previous W/S pix.

"Fannie Mae" "Request for Verification"* form is used by mortgage lender to verfy borrower's employment & salary in connection w home financing or re-fi.
This one shows fax-date-and-time-stamp, which I cannot read. I think request is directed to employer "Dr. Teresa Sievers" but can't read address.

Re-fi - a sign of $ trouble? Or make financial sense, if interest rates are down.
For anyone who can read ^, any ideas? Thx in adv.

Altho mortgage lender could send F/M "Request for Verification" forTS or MS to Dr TS's ofc, IFAIK, w self employed ppl like TS (or MS as husband employed in her practice),
lender wd usu also request a copy of 1040 form, Schedule C, and/or other tax return forms.
(How reliable would borrower's self-reported info be?)

Terrific, nin, thank you very much.
(for a while, w "nin" at bottom of your posts, I wondered "Nine Inch Nails"?, before I connected to NoItsNot. Took a while. LOL. )

Now that nin gave us ^ image, can anyone read what I could not? From my earlier post:

What, if any, significance to this F/M Verification form? Also previous W/S pix.

This one shows fax-date-and-time-stamp, which I cannot read. I think request is directed to employer "Dr. Teresa Sievers" but can't read address.

Re-fi - a sign of $ trouble? Or make financial sense, if interest rates are down.
For anyone who can read ^, any ideas? Thx in adv.

Altho mortgage lender could send F/M "Request for Verification" forTS or MS to Dr TS's ofc, IFAIK, w self employed ppl like TS (or MS as husband employed in her practice),
lender wd usu also request a copy of 1040 form, Schedule C, and/or other tax return forms.
(How reliable would borrower's self-reported info be?)

To me, the fax time stamp looks like it says "05-20-15 12:12 pm" but I can't be sure...

To me, the fax time stamp looks like it says "05-20-15 12:12 pm" but I can't be sure...

Thx for using your eagle eyes. Anyone see a diff date?

If this F/M request for verification was for MS & TS loan/mort or other credit app, that would ~ 5 weeks before her death. $ Pressure mounting?

Something interesting/unusual I spotted:

In the photo of the syringes 1.) they are all the same size and type 2.) there are quite a few of them 3.) there is a Bic lighter among them. Most unusual combination, no?

---------------

About the prescription meds photographed: Some are from as far back as 2006. Three bottles were for small quantities - 6, 10, and 12 pills. Usually small quantities like this might be seen written by a dentist for a controlled substance after a dental procedure. Or perhaps an M.D. writing for after a procedure. Each had cautionary language that the med causes drowsiness. I'd guess Vicodin or Percocet.

In addition, the scored yellow pills marked "273" spread out on a piece of paper are 0.5 mg. of clonazepam. A benzodiazepine.

Thx for using your eagle eyes. Anyone see a diff date?

If this F/M request for verification was for MS & TS loan/mort or other credit app, that would ~ 5 weeks before her death. $ Pressure mounting?

I see the samething.

There's a safe in Mark's office too, possibly two. I can't tell if that black square on the wall is a wall safe or ? There is definitely one on the floor.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B717FUtKwdU8LWpXbUlsVVhyQ1U&usp=drive_web

You expect us to find it in that mess? :)
All the photos are now in photobucket and individual post-able links to each photo are available. Could you point out which picture you think you see it, please?
http://s649.photobucket.com/user/si...ch 3 Photos/Mark Sievers Office?sort=9&page=1

You expect us to find it in that mess? :)
All the photos are now in photobucket and individual post-able links to each photo are available. Could you point out which picture you think you see it, please?
http://s649.photobucket.com/user/si...ch 3 Photos/Mark Sievers Office?sort=9&page=1

I can't thank you enough for the photo thread! I somehow really missed a lot of pictures, and couldn't figure out why everyone was talking about the mess! OMG and he's the office manger. :thud:

I can't thank you enough for the photo thread! I somehow really missed a lot of pictures, and couldn't figure out why everyone was talking about the mess! OMG and he's the office manger. :thud:

Kate, can we have a dedicated thread just for his office? There is a plethora of information in there. I also just now noted that the shredder with the life insurance was located in his office. And, as NIN pointed out a day or two ago, the office was locked (which is interesting).

One other tidbit that isn't obvious and I'm not 100% positive so haven't corrected it yet...
But there are 2 photos of desk drawer inserts/organizers with money in them, filed in the Safes and Contents folder that I believe actually came out of one of the desks in his office. I still haven't had the right frame of mind to check sequential Bates numbers and compare to be certain. But FYI in case it matters later.

Kate, can we have a dedicated thread just for his office? There is a plethora of information in there. I also just now noted that the shredder with the life insurance was located in his office. And, as NIN pointed out a day or two ago, the office was locked (which is interesting).

Yes. I'll make sure one gets started, but won't happen until later this afternoon. Continue in this thread, and then I'll move posts over when the new one is ready.
Thanks for suggesting it!

I missed the photos too! Good God....what a mess - I've never seen anything like this before. I would have an anxiety attack whenever I walked into that pit of an office.

I'm honestly not seeing the one on the wall. There's a combination briefcase and a notice/chalk board which are black.

But on the floor, definitely a lock box similar to this:

i2qinza6uwq02yjzg.jpg

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Barska-Optics-AX11910-Digital-Portable-Keypad-Safe/28934007

There's definitely at least 7 safes in the house IMO.

There are at least 2 postal service envelope's in there. One says 3 day priority. (opened) Can't read the one on desk, but it looks like the name can be peeled off (another name under it)

Also.. This may just be a coincidence. But in the google batch KateB made, page 55 of 72... There is a bin on the top shelf that says "other."

The 2nd pic from google batch shows the double doors to Marks locked office. Notice the left door and how wide the bottom part is.

OH also the wedding pic of MS and TS...looks just placed there recently. Papers underneath. I think MS wanted LE to know how much he LOVED his wife.

ETA ~ pic 23 of 72 shows that safe with combinations buttons.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B717FUtKwdU8VjNJU2JYclg5Mk0&usp=drive_web

There's a safe in Mark's office too, possibly two. I can't tell if that black square on the wall is a wall safe or ? There is definitely one on the floor.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B717FUtKwdU8LWpXbUlsVVhyQ1U&usp=drive_web

I think the black square on the wall is a framed piece of art with the art turned toward to face the wall. There is also another framed piece in front of it with it's front turned to face the larger black piece. In front of that is the huge water container with a collection of banknotes inserted inside.

http://s649.photobucket.com/user/si...016_0009jpg_Page22_Image1.jpg.html?sort=9&o=4

My apologies for not spotting a floor safe. Floor safes must be bolted into the concrete to prevent a potential thief from simply picking it up and walking away with it.

I'm honestly not seeing the one on the wall. There's a combination briefcase and a notice/chalk board which are black.

But on the floor, definitely a lock box similar to this:

i2qinza6uwq02yjzg.jpg

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Barska-Optics-AX11910-Digital-Portable-Keypad-Safe/28934007

There's definitely at least 7 safes in the house IMO.

Yes, thank you. I see it now. I wasn't expecting a briefcase type safe. Why would anyone purchase this type of safe? Logically to carry valuables around with a safe held by your hand. Maybe handcuff it to your wrist. Cray. Cray.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back