Netflix to stream new documentary on Steven Avery - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea if this is ok to post. But I have been looking at the evidence as a whole and when I come across something I see is strange or conflicting I have been posting them in an album.
That album is http://www.websleuths.com/forums/album.php?albumid=2113

In case you or anyone else is interested, as some of these pictures are posted in different threads.

Thanks Mystic....:yourock::yourock:

I have started my own photo album on my computer--how would I add to your collection?? When did you add this?? I was looking yesterday for something like this and I couldn't find it--so I went out on the web...but anyway---thanks a bunch!

suppose I can post this here too

attachment.php

Do you see how the one given to Det MW was missing a lot of calls. The Copy he got from her "FRIENDS" that printed it off the computer. Or as we know RH printed it off her online cingular wireless account.
I'd like to know who REVERSED looked up the numbers, had it been Det. MW wouldnt he have discovered that BJ's number at 11:43 was not SA. Seems the person who printed off the phone records in the beginning was starting off the info with false info. Her last call that day was 4:35, and one before that was 2:41. Which to me means he knows who those other calls were from.

Thank you...I didn't even think to look at what Kratz put together because I had read somewhere it wasn't a complete report...but I guess it is helpful...

Did anyone notice that her call bounced off a few towers...21923 at 2:24pm (same tower as the call to Zipperer) so we can assume she was still in that area at that time....21921 at 2:27pm (she bounces to a different tower) which would mean to me she was traveling...then 21101 at 2:41 a different tower (which would mean to me that she was either traveling or answered a call in a different cell tower radius.)

So who the heck did she talk to at 2:41pm?? Was it an incoming or outgoing call?

BigCityAccountant.... I don't know that we can read much into those tower numbers, apparently Cingular towers had more than 1 number, I think it was 6. And without knowing what towers had what numbers, it's hard to figure out.
I wonder why they didn't call someone to testify about the towers and pings, etc.

The 2:41 call... I have looked everywhere, I can't find anything!!!!! Kratz says in the BD closing arguments that it was her "last call". The defense argues in the SA trial that it is the last phone call on record to show a cell site location, Buting doesn't say it's incoming or outgoing, but apparently on her bill, if it was outgoing it showed the number she dialed, if it was incoming, it didn't show the number at all, (according to the testimony) so I'm leaning towards it being an incoming call. I'm thinking they don't know who that call came from. <<<< copying this over to the phone calls thread.

I do think I havent gotten to one phone witness maybe he is a defense witness. who is the one that they call by telephone?

I do think I havent gotten to one phone witness maybe he is a defense witness. who is the one that they call by telephone?

I read that one too.... I believe it was more about the voicemail, maybe I will go back and see.

ETA: yes, he's the VM guy. No real mention of the 2:41 call, other than it was the last call.

Poor dog. If Avery left him on the 5th and they couldn't contain until the 8th Bear went without food or water for a few days. Not to sound gross or anything but did Halbach's bones show evidence of being chewed on? Everyone seemed to avoid the pit because the dog was there lording right over it. My dog would have been in that pit chewing the bones. If she wasn't, it was because she couldn't get to it... Meaning other people had no excuse for not being able to get to it.

Bobby Dassey testified on day 4 that bear had a calm demeanor. FWIW.

Bobby Dassey testified on day 4 that bear had a calm demeanor. FWIW.

I was just taking notes on Bobby's testimony and think I wrote something like "LOL I thought he held them hostage for 4 days" next to his statement that the dog was calm. The testimony was actually day 3 though if anyone looks for it. Day 4 was bobby's cross examination.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think maybe that dog was 'calm' around people he knew and aggressive around people he didn't, especially anyone who approached 'his' property and not accompanied with someone the dog did know?

Think maybe that dog was 'calm' around people he knew and aggressive around people he didn't, especially anyone who approached 'his' property and not accompanied with someone the dog did know?

I didn't hear anyone on the property give a statement that the dog started barking like crazy when the tail lights or lights were supposedly seen--you would think if someone unknown was on the property the dog would have sensed it and started barking...I know my dog barks when she hears a leaf blow outside...LOL

Which leads me to believe..that there is no way LE could have supposedly plant the evidence.

I think I heard the 4th they supposedly saw tail lights and I don't think animal control was called until the 3rd search warrant--the 7th or 8th? Is that correct?

:seeya: Morning,

Subscribing to this thread to keep up with the latest news ...

:seeya:

Another thing I'm curious to know is when the vehicle got to it's location that it was found at.

In one of the transcripts or articles I read it stated that when the vehicle was found, the windshield wipers and/or control knob were found still in the "on" position. So whoever moved it, possibly moved it while it was raining and when they turned the ignition off, they failed to turn the windshield control knob off first.

In one of the evidence photos of several LE vehicles at the Avery Auto Salvage you can see big rain puddles of water.

I don't know what other days/nights it rained there between the time TH arrived and the search.

In one of the transcripts or articles I read it stated that when the vehicle was found, the windshield wipers and/or control knob were found still in the "on" position. So whoever moved it, possibly moved it while it was raining and when they turned the ignition off, they failed to turn the windshield control knob off first.

In one of the evidence photos of several LE vehicles at the Avery Auto Salvage you can see big rain puddles of water.

I don't know what other days/nights it rained there between the time TH arrived and the search.
\

if you can find that article or where in the testimony it is, I would like to read it :)

It wouldn't necessarily have to be raining.... Where I live... it gets pretty cool in the morning/night around that time of year (if it's not already snowing lol) and sometimes there is just dew or moisture on the windows.

Lets go way back, back to the beginning of her being reported missing. Was Cpl L who asked for assitance from Det MW. The first of information she gave to MW was that she had already called AS at Auto T. and got the names of her three appointments from Oct 31. Those names at the time were C. Sip., B. Jan., and G. Zip. First thing MW did was get a hold of C. Sip, C. Sip told him he made the appointment but who handle it was S. Schm. Det. MW then calls S. Schm. who told him yes TH called him about 1:10pm that afternoon and arrived sometime between 1:30 and 1:45pm. TH took pictures of the car he and C.Sip. were selling, He wrote her a check and off she went north on county highway A.

So he already knows the three appointment names from Auto T. when Det MW arrives at TH's address. He meets with roommate SB who says he saw her last on Oct 30 about 2pm. He remembers that on Tuesday Nov 1 her truck was no where to be found. (found this to be a weird statement, since she still wasn't reported missing for 2 more days.) He meets with Teresa's Parents KH and TH, they do not offer to much detail, just that its not in her character to just disappear like this. They get permission from the Roommate SB and her parents to go into TH's bedroom, and remove a few items. Things they remove was her PERSONAL JOURNAL, Some of hair from her hair brush and a picture of her.

While at her home taking statements from the roommate and parents, TH's Friends show up with a printed out copy of TH's phone bill from the Cingular Website. This is where the and how the investigation gets pointed at STEVEN AVERY! Who ever printed out the phone records and did the search for who they were and wrote them on the paper for MW to see. And I do believe the info on reverse directory names for the numbers were done by her FRIEND, RH. Would love to see this piece of paper that was printed by said friends. Not only was it missing phone calls it had the wrong name for one of the Reverse Directory numbers. The bill they give the Detective in the beginning. the one he is starting his investigation on was faulty. For one it said the last call on her phone that day was 2:27pm. Who ever gave her this bill left off the call that was not blocked by steven avery at 4:35pm. The only reason I can explain that is because the person printing the bill knew had he printed out that call it would have printed the mysterious call of 2:41pm the CFNA feature was used. Why would the friends leave off the last of her calls, those seemed rather important to trace her steps. So since SA's call at 4:35pm was not on this copy of the bill there was no way to connect Steven Avery by name. Detective MW at this time was only given the names from AS from Auto T. Which were C. Sip which equals S Schm. since he already made this call. So when he sees that S Schm. is one of the numbers that was on her bill, he knows that was one of her appointments. He sees the name G. Zip. Who was also a name given by Auto T. so he knows he should probably check out that residence. However the call at 11:43 on that bill given to him by TH's Friend RH, reflected B. Jan.'s phone number but who ever did the reverse directory look up prior to giving Det MW this copy of the bill, put down that this number belonged to none other than STEVEN AVERY. We all know now seeing her records including the states summary that the number belonged to B. Janda and TH did indeed leave a message there.

However now when Det. MW is wrapping up this meeting at TH's house, he calls over to Manitowoc Co. Sheriff Dept. and gets Sgt Colborn. MW asks AC to check out two residences G.Zip and S Avery. Colborn offers only to go to S. Averys. It is not until after Sgt AC calls Det. MW back that he is told that B.Janda was who set up the appointment at the Avery Property.

So here they are sending someone over to the Avery lot before they even know Avery = Janda's appointment. The only way for that to happen is the person who told Det. MW that the call at BJandas that morning was STEVEN AVERY!

That is who we should be looking at the one who printed that bill that was used in the start, to mislead investigators over to STEVEN Avery, not just the Avery yard via B. Janda.

JMO

So this is great information! So we have right away from the start SgT AC the first person out on the SA site. What day was this and did he make a report?

So this is great information! So we have right away from the start SgT AC the first person out on the SA site. What day was this and did he make a report?

AC went to SA's the evening of Nov 3rd, a few hours after she was reported missing. His report IIRC was not done until June 2006. :facepalm:

AC went to SA's the evening of Nov 3rd, a few hours after she was reported missing. His report IIRC was not done until June 2006. :facepalm:

That was JL and AC that they added their little pieces to the report, Jun 29 if IIRC. I don't know when the other officers started making contributions to the report could have been early on through Calumet Co.

The one who gave Det. MW that printed copy of the bill that pointed to Steven Avery not BJ as it should have reflected. Testified he printed that bill out, also has suspicious bruising and scratches on both his hands.

Right away my thought is this guy could have been possibly choking someone with his left hand while he is beating the same someone with his right. the person being choked is scratching at the hand around their neck. JMO

I have also seen some pics/video's of SA that show no cut on his finger from news footage, pictures.
[video=youtube;AaTUc2DdcS0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaTUc2DdcS0[/video] towards the end of the video. This is just one that I had handy in my history LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Taylor Sage