SIDEBAR #59 - Travis Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

KateB

Reaction score
168662-Good-Morning-My-Lovely-Friends.jpg

Link: http://www.lovethispic.com/uploaded_images/168662-Good-Morning-My-Lovely-Friends.jpg

Sidebar #58 here

I'm first. YEA!!! LOL
Now everyone has to congratulate me like they do on the JAII site :giggle:
The first 20 or so people (exaggerating a little) act like the 1st poster to a new thread should get an award or trophy for being first to the new thread over there :rolleyes:...although I haven't read there since the trial.

I just lost my entire dag gone post! When I hit reply, it said the forum was closed :lol:

I'm first. YEA!!! LOL
The first 20 or so people (exaggerating a little) act like the 1st poster to a new thread should get an award or trophy for being first to the new thread over there :rolleyes:...although I haven't read there since the trial.

I just lost my entire dag gone post! When I hit reply, it said the forum was closed :lol:

CONGRATS!! WAY TO GO!! YOU GO GIRL!! Can't believe you were first! LOL LOL LOL :fireworks::toastred::yesss:

Congratulations Dmacky!! Somebody's gotta be first so I'm glad it was you! Glad I found this thread because my reading is so far behind! Have a great day!

CONGRATS!! WAY TO GO!! YOU GO GIRL!! Can't believe you were first! LOL LOL LOL :fireworks::toastred::yesss:
:tyou: Thank you, thank you, thank you to all my fans :takeabow:
I wasn't expecting this, so please forgive me for not preparing a speech.
I just want you all to know that I have never been so happy in all my life! I was first!! :happydance:
I honestly couldn't believe it when I stepped in here and HEARD :winner:
I couldn't have done it without my favorite mod KateB :blowkiss: for slamming the door in my face in the previous thread and our very own coffeejunkie :heartluv: who had snuck in here and asked her to!

You both know I :loveyou:

I will never forget this day, I WAS FIRST :floorlaugh:

I'm first. YEA!!! LOL

Just for you, Dmacky. :fireworks:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 289
Morning! :wave:

Oh - I love this new shiny thread! :happydance:

and to Dmacky for being the first to post:

gold-star-smiley.gif

congratualtions-smiley.gif

My eyebrows are like Zuri described - and I did have tyroid probelms in 2009 - took some pills for about 6 months - and everything is back to normal. I did lose about 60 pounds before a doctor figured out "what" my problem was... :gaah: The first (stupid) doctor thought I had leukemia... and scared me half to death - but no - not leukemia. Went to a cancer doctor, and he couldn't figure out what was wrong with me.... it took a doctor at the county medical clinic to diagnose it in 2 minutes! Yea! Dr. Jackson!!

Off to finish reading at DeOrr's thread! :pcguru:

and...

Attachments

• NewThread.jpg
    NewThread.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 91
I was thinking of getting this t-shirt for my bro-in-law, as he turns 70 this September. He loves old cars!

Attachments

• BuiltintheForties.jpg
    BuiltintheForties.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 93
Some Funnies for the Day, since our YESorNO isn’t around yet!

If I am ever on life support, unplug me… Then plug me back in… See if that works…

The Hokey Pokey Clinic: A place to turn yourself around!

Sure, I’d love to come over and hang out with you while you talk and text with other people on your phone the entire time.

The next time you get a call from a blocked or unknown number… Answer it and whisper… “It’s done, but there’s blood everywhere!”. Then hang up!

Sometimes in work-out class I pretend to work out, when really I’m using every muscle in my body to keep from farting.

Written on a coffee cup: If this was another country we’d have to tell you that this coffee may be hot. Good thing this is Canada!

I’m not saying let’s go kill all the stupid people… I’m just saying let’s remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out!

I changed my car horn to gun shot sounds… People move out of the way much faster now.

To me “drink responsibly” means don’t spill it!

You can tell a lot about a woman’s mood just by her hands. For instance if they are holding a gun, she’s probably angry.

Some days, the best thing about my job is that the chair spins.

You know that tingly little feeling you get when you like someone? That’s common sense leaving your body.

I don’t like making plans for the day, because then the word “premeditated” gets thrown around in the courtroom.

I didn’t make it to the gym today. That makes 5 years in a row…

My favorite exercise at the gym would probably be judging.

Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what’s your plan?

I’ve got to stop saying “How stupid can you be?”. Too many people are taking it as a challenge!

Sometimes you have to burn a few bridges to keep the crazies from following you!

Those who say “there is no such thing as a stupid question” … Have never worked in Customer Service.

:laughcry: :lol: :laughing:

Some Funnies for the Day, since our YESorNO isn’t around yet!

If I am ever on life support, unplug me… Then plug me back in… See if that works…

The Hokey Pokey Clinic: A place to turn yourself around!

Sure, I’d love to come over and hang out with you while you talk and text with other people on your phone the entire time.

The next time you get a call from a blocked or unknown number… Answer it and whisper… “It’s done, but there’s blood everywhere!”. Then hang up!

Sometimes in work-out class I pretend to work out, when really I’m using every muscle in my body to keep from farting.

Written on a coffee cup: If this was another country we’d have to tell you that this coffee may be hot. Good thing this is Canada!

I’m not saying let’s go kill all the stupid people… I’m just saying let’s remove all the warning labels and let the problem sort itself out!

I changed my car horn to gun shot sounds… People move out of the way much faster now.

To me “drink responsibly” means don’t spill it!

You can tell a lot about a woman’s mood just by her hands. For instance if they are holding a gun, she’s probably angry.

Some days, the best thing about my job is that the chair spins.

You know that tingly little feeling you get when you like someone? That’s common sense leaving your body.

I don’t like making plans for the day, because then the word “premeditated” gets thrown around in the courtroom.

I didn’t make it to the gym today. That makes 5 years in a row…

My favorite exercise at the gym would probably be judging.

Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what’s your plan?

I’ve got to stop saying “How stupid can you be?”. Too many people are taking it as a challenge!

Sometimes you have to burn a few bridges to keep the crazies from following you!

Those who say “there is no such thing as a stupid question” … Have never worked in Customer Service.

:laughcry: :lol: :laughing:

Thanks for these, Niner. Some of them made me laugh -- HARD!

Niner:
Hey they plugged me back in and it worked!! Started breathing!!:laughing: no life support ,
just not breathing!

Niner, those were hysterical like the one with the horn! also customer service!

Niner:
Hey they plugged me back in and it worked!! Started breathing!!:laughing: no life support ,
just not breathing!

I liked that one, too! haha!

Okay, stepping into the fray here (since we don't have YesorNO):

Here's a quiz for you: What Island are You?

http://www.quizony.com/what-island-are-you/index.html

My results are below:

------------------------

You are:

Australia

You are unique. Forthright and fun, you make a great friend. You are outdoorsy and lively, even boisterous at times. You care about the environment and are interested in unusual and endangered animals. You may have a colourful family tree.

Okay, these things are just funny-fun things. But I DO feel like Australia, in a way... not so much with the outdoorsy stuff, though...

I wonder about what kind of algorithms they employ for these faux quizzes...

:thinking:

ETA: I was really hoping for an island in the Caribbean...

Iceland

(rings true except for that wealthy part)

Niner, I need to get that Tshirt for my DH, he's an old car buff. :) And love the jokes! Where do you find this stuff? :floorlaugh: :happydance:

I like these:
You can tell a lot about a woman’s mood just by her hands. For instance if they are holding a gun, she’s probably angry. :lol::floorlaugh:
Sometimes in work-out class I pretend to work out, when really I’m using every muscle in my body to keep from farting. Say What?!!! :lol: :laughing:

Which reminds me, what was that, CoffeeJ about Dmacky needs to let you know if she's having gas ?! Did you say that?! :lol: No, Dmacky, don't you DARE tell her!!!:laughcry:

You guys remind me of the Golden Girls, LOL, you totally crack me up!!! :floorlaugh: I really needed to laugh tonight after spending way too much time over on
Deorr's thread. It's kind of a downer in more ways than one. :( :facepalm:

Oh, Dmacky, have you tried Cerave lotion? It's wonderful and not irritating, there's A.M., P.M., and they make a couple of other more intensive face creams. Most drug stores and Walmarts carry them.

Love you guys, you're the best! And thanks for the laugh therapy! :hug:

Thanks for the quiz, Gigi. I'm Iceland. Hey, did y'all know I believe in elves? :giggle:

[h=5]You may have Viking ancestry. You are somewhat remote and very rugged. Although you can be pretty cold, most people are surprised to learn that you are actually quite temperate. You are highly literate. You were very wealthy until the economic downturn of 2008, which sent your financial status plummeting. However, you are now recovering nicely. Unusual fact about you: you believe in elves.[/h]

I am Iceland, too.

You may have Viking ancestry. You are somewhat remote and very rugged. Although you can be pretty cold, most people are surprised to learn that you are actually quite temperate. You are highly literate. You were very wealthy until the economic downturn of 2008, which sent your financial status plummeting. However, you are now recovering nicely. Unusual fact about you: you believe in elves.

Niner, I need to get that Tshirt for my DH, he's an old car buff. :) And love the jokes! Where do you find this stuff? :floorlaugh: :happydance:

I like these:
You can tell a lot about a woman’s mood just by her hands. For instance if they are holding a gun, she’s probably angry. :lol::floorlaugh:
Sometimes in work-out class I pretend to work out, when really I’m using every muscle in my body to keep from farting. Say What?!!! :lol: :laughing:

Which reminds me, what was that, CoffeeJ about Dmacky needs to let you know if she's having gas ?! Did you say that?! :lol: No, Dmacky, don't you DARE tell her!!!:laughcry:

You guys remind me of the Golden Girls, LOL, you totally crack me up!!! :floorlaugh: I really needed to laugh tonight after spending way too much time over on
Deorr's thread. It's kind of a downer in more ways than one. :( :facepalm:

Oh, Dmacky, have you tried Cerave lotion? It's wonderful and not irritating, there's A.M., P.M., and they make a couple of other more intensive face creams. Most drug stores and Walmarts carry them.

Love you guys, you're the best! And thanks for the laugh therapy! :hug:

I have a secret (I know I can tell you the secret, as this tread is so private and all) :giggle: Our agents are working out the final contract in the new roles of "Baby Boomers Golden Girls". I am so excited about my new role...just call me ROSE ;) Dmacky wants the role of Blanche.
Shhhhhh! remember, it's a secret!

I still watch Golden Girls at night...love that show :)
[video=youtube;jJS54oxSebs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJS54oxSebs[/video]

I have a secret (I know I can tell you the secret, as this tread is so private and all) :giggle: Our agents are working out the final contract in the new roles of "Baby Boomers Golden Girls". I am so excited about my new role...just call me ROSE ;) Dmacky wants the role of Blanche.
Shhhhhh! remember, it's a secret!

I still watch Golden Girls at night...love that show :)
[video=youtube;jJS54oxSebs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJS54oxSebs[/video]

So what in the world were you doing UP at 2:40 am? Up for the day, or STILL UP with one of your 56 boyfriends? If the latter, you really are the Grand Poobah :lol:

It's good that we can let the SB know our little "secret" as we wait for our agents to discuss our new show. We are hoping to finance our "Designer Bus" for our tour around the world with all the money we will receive.

AND da da... :drumroll: we are paying for everyone and everything!!!

So wish us luck with our "secret endeavor."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member