114UFCA.jpg

Unidentified White female
* Found Febrary 10, 1990 in Placer County (Colfax), CA
* Estimated Year of Death: months

Vital Statistics
* Estimated age: Adult
* Approximate Height: 60
* Distinguishing Characteristics: Brown,
Hair was dark brown to dark red in color. Short or medium in length. Surgical scar near the tail bone, possibly from a cyst removal. Scar on upper, outer, right breast. Scar tissue on upper, outer, right breast quadrant.Left upper outer chest: 1 1/2" green, cross. (Christian-type cross);The left ear had three ear piercings.

* Dentals: Dental information /charting is available and will be entered later

* Clothing/Jewelry: Blue hiking shorts. White, size 12, sleeveless tank top. White socks.Size 4, white/ black, L.A. Gear tennis shoes with white/black laces.17" freshwater pearl necklace was on decedent's neck. 3 earrings adorned the decedent's left ear. (1- gold, 1- green, 1- silver)

* DNA:
Insufficient DNA for profiling

Case History:

Case in Doe Network's

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/114ufca.html

This girl have a characteristic tattoo, but in the two profiles that you posted neither we have this tattoo that still might have made ​​after disappearance.

freshwater pearl necklace

attachment.php

Attachments

• Placer_Necklace.jpg
    Placer_Necklace.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 82
http://www.missingkids.org/poster/NCMU/1103877/1#poster

NCMU1103877c1.jpg

Extra Photo

NCMU1103877x1.jpg

On February 10, 1990, the remains of an unidentified female were discovered in the wooded terrain of the Sierra foothills off Yankee Jims Road in Colfax, Placer County, California. Based on the condition of the remains, it is believed that the Jane Doe had been deceased 3-6 months prior to recovery. She is believed to be a mixture of Caucasian and Hispanic and in her late teenage years. The decedent had a scar to the right side of her chest, and may have had prior cyst removal surgery or injury to her tailbone. She had 3 ear piercings in her left ear and a small tattoo of a green cross on her upper left chest. She had short dark brown hair with possible red tones. The decedent was found wearing a light colored tank top - size Large, blue shorts with pockets, white socks, and white high-top tennis shoes with white and black laces - size 4 (“LA GEAR” brand). The jewelry found on the decedent consisted of a 17” pearl necklace with 14K gold clasp, and 3 stud earrings in her left ear: gold stud in cartilage, green stud in the middle earlobe, silver stud in the lower earlobe. Two size 5 Mother of Pearl rings and insulin-type syringes were also located near the remains. The reconstruction featured above is an artist’s rendering of what the Jane Doe may have looked like. The additional photo has been enhanced to aid in visual identification and may not reflect the original case file image. Anyone with information should contact the Placer County Sheriff’s Department, reference case number SO9002100123 or the Placer County Coroner, reference case number SO9002100046.

• call800.png
  • Placer County Coroner (California) 1-530-889-7878 and Placer County Sheriff’s Department (California) 1-530-889-7854

What's frustrating is if she was found 10 years later! She reminds me a lot of Leah Roberts. She's who I though of the first tine I saw the recon.

Record originally said insufficient DNA for profiling so (unless this has been rectified) there will be only manual comparisons - could someone post that ruleouts list, pretty please!

Exclusions: 7
Thumbnail

Missing Person / NamUs # MP5959Rose Cole, Female, White / Caucasian
Date of Last ContactJuly 1, 1973
State CA
County Alameda
[2x]
Thumbnail

Missing Person / NamUs # MP4537Lisa Dickinson, Female, White / Caucasian
Date of Last ContactSeptember 5, 1976
State CA
County Contra Costa
[2x]
Thumbnail

Missing Person / NamUs # MP4020Diane Dye, Female, White / Caucasian
Date of Last ContactJuly 30, 1979
State CA
County Santa Clara
Thumbnail

Missing Person / NamUs # MP10152Denise *advertiser censored*, Female, White / Caucasian
Date of Last ContactMarch 2, 1989
State CA
County Los Angeles
Thumbnail

Missing Person / NamUs # MP25569 Sheri Muhleman, Female, White / Caucasian
Date of Last ContactFebruary 27, 1989
State CA
County Alameda

Hello—where do you find out about who is an exclusion for a match to a Jane Doe?

Exclusions: 7
Thumbnail

Missing Person / NamUs # MP5959Rose Cole, Female, White / Caucasian
Date of Last ContactJuly 1, 1973
State CA
County Alameda
[2x]
Thumbnail

Missing Person / NamUs # MP4537Lisa Dickinson, Female, White / Caucasian
Date of Last ContactSeptember 5, 1976
State CA
County Contra Costa
[2x]
Thumbnail

Missing Person / NamUs # MP4020Diane Dye, Female, White / Caucasian
Date of Last ContactJuly 30, 1979
State CA
County Santa Clara
Thumbnail

Missing Person / NamUs # MP10152Denise *advertiser censored*, Female, White / Caucasian
Date of Last ContactMarch 2, 1989
State CA
County Los Angeles
Thumbnail

Missing Person / NamUs # MP25569 Sheri Muhleman, Female, White / Caucasian
Date of Last ContactFebruary 27, 1989
State CA
County Alameda

Not familiar with narcotics at all but are narcotic drugs (e.g. heroine) also injected with insuline syringes? Or are they larger?

If it is really insuline syringes, then it looks like she went into some emergency, maybe diabetic emergency or maybe she had Addisons (many diabetics have it) which can also kill you quite quickly if no medical help is around. Were the syringes used or not? She may as well just have carried her insulin with her.

She does not look homeless, transient or addicted (though latter you cannot always tell). She was in good dental and physical health and had nice clothing and jewellery.

Not familiar with narcotics at all but are narcotic drugs (e.g. heroine) also injected with insuline syringes? Or are they larger?

If it is really insuline syringes, then it looks like she went into some emergency, maybe diabetic emergency or maybe she had Addisons (many diabetics have it) which can also kill you quite quickly if no medical help is around. Were the syringes used or not? She may as well just have carried her insulin with her.

She does not look homeless, transient or addicted (though latter you cannot always tell). She was in good dental and physical health and had nice clothing and jewellery.
Insulin Syringes are commonly used by people who inject drugs, I know people who use different substances, including heroin, who use insulin syringes.
I wonder if they tested what was in the syringes, if there was anything in the syringes, or tested any residue that may have been left inside them.

GSK very familiar with Colfax. May be someone missing from Long Beach/LA area or Tulare County

Insulin Syringes are commonly used by people who inject drugs, I know people who use different substances, including heroin, who use insulin syringes.
I wonder if they tested what was in the syringes, if there was anything in the syringes, or tested any residue that may have been left inside them.
Depends on the type of hypodermic. Some insulin hypodermics are what they call "pop hypos", kind of like an epipen. You put it against the skin and push a button to "pop" it. They're already prefilled and not useful for drug use as they're not easily refilled.

Depends on the type of hypodermic. Some insulin hypodermics are what they call "pop hypos", kind of like an epipen. You put it against the skin and push a button to "pop" it. They're already prefilled and not useful for drug use as they're not easily refilled.

Yeah i know those well, i needed daily lovenox injection and one version comes in such an automatic pen. Also epipens and different fertility drugs lìke Gonal F use the same type.

“The woman apparently had been hiking.”

Yet the following clothing was found with her remains...​

“Blue hiking shorts, a light colored, size large, sleeveless tank top and was wearing size 4, L.A. Gear tennis shoes.”
Is that normal hiking attire for this particular area? Not so much the shorts, but brand new white tennis shoes. If so, could it help narrow down when she would have been hiking out there? It seems like it must have been pretty warm outside for those particular garments. Doe Network’s estimated PMI would have still put her out there in colder months, right? I’m not at all familiar with this are so I’m genuinely curious.

I checked this Jane Doe case on there and couldn’t find a list of exclusions. Maybe I’m just looking in the wrong place?
You’ll have to register an account on NamUs in order to see a tab titled “Comparisons”. Each missing or unidentified person will have one. And in order to register an account you must provide a US address. That’s usually why you see the lists posted on threads here, people outside of the US can’t see them. Hope this helps!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back