NJ-Actor Abe Vigoda, 94, dies of "old age" says dtr, "He was never sick" 1-26-16

No idea what he was like in real life, but his characters always seemed to be a grouchy but loveable guy who you just kind of wanted to live next door to or hug. RIP Mr. Vigoda.

Rest in peace, Abe. Blessings to his family.

Thanks for the clip, wf! My fifteen year old son and I are going to watch The Godfather this weekend. I haven't seen it in years.

'This is the 20th time we buried Abe Vigoda': Gilbert Gottfried leads eulogy at the famed character actor's funeral by poking fun at 1982 false death report

Abe Vigoda died at age 94 at his daughter's New Jersey home on Tuesday

Gilbert Gottfried eulogized Vigoda at a memorial service audience of more than 100 in Manhattan's Upper West Side

His comments referenced a running joke about whether Vigoda was dead or alive - due to a false report of his death by People Magazine in 1982

Vigoda was a character actor best known for his portrayal of Mafia soldier Sal Tessio in The Godfather

His fame was cemented with his comic turn as over-the-hill detective Phil Fish in Barney Miller, which ran from 1975 to 1982

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...odas-funeral-set-Manhattan.html#ixzz3ysnPaxxs

We watched The Godfather two weekends ago, during a snowstorm. The movie was great, the acting was excellent, and Abe said his famous line.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back