CA CA - Marisela Fabian Hernandez, 38, Pomona, 27 Jan 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Marisela Fabian Hernandez
117726-full.jpg

Pomona Man Found Dead Of Apparent Suicide, Wife Missing

Pomona, California -
The search was underway Thursday for a Pomona woman who went missing the same day her husband’s body was discovered at their home, police said.

Officers responding to a suicide call at 10:30 a.m. Wednesday discovered the body of Ivan Hernandez in the garage of the home he shared with his wife, 38-year-old Marisela Fabian Hernandez.

Police were told that the couple had recently been having marital problems. Detectives have since learned Marisela failed to report to work and efforts by her family to reach her were unsuccessful.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/01/28/pomona-man-found-dead-of-apparent-suicide-wife-missing/

Her car was left at the house.. that doesn't sound good at all.
http://www.scpr.org/news/2016/01/28/57098/pomona-woman-missing-after-husband-found-dead-in-g/
Detectives don’t yet know how she left home, according to police, who circulated her photo. She is Hispanic, 5 feet 3, 133 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes.
http://www.dailybulletin.com/genera...ns-body-found-after-suicide-call-wife-missing

From your first link

Pomona officers responding Wednesday to a call reporting a possible suicide found the body of Ivan Hernandez in the garage. Officials say the call presumably came from Hernandez himself.

From the second link

Police were told that the couple had been having recent marital problems. Detectives have since discovered that Marisela Hernandez did now show up for work Wednesday

HE calls 911 himself, then kills himself. She doesn't show up for work Wednesday morning and her car is still at the house? I'm guessing he likely killed her first, before he made that call. :( I'd prefer to be wrong about that of course.

Way different details in this one...

http://abc7.com/news/pomona-man-found-dead-of-suspected-suicide-in-garage-wife-missing/1177342/

She was last seen leaving for work on Sunday, but she never showed up. Her car was found at their home and efforts by her family to reach her have been unsuccessful.... Zarate said his mom had a pattern of leaving, the last time was about a month ago for three days to possibly meet a boyfriend in New York. Pomona police say her disappearance is suspicious, but there's no evidence of foul play. "All we have is a possible boyfriend that she used to visit by the name of Alex. We believe that Alex lives in Albany, New York, so hopefully if anybody has any additional information regarding this gentleman, bring that to our attention," Pomona police Sgt. Marcus Perez said.

If he killed her, where is her body? Or did she kill him? Is it 100% a suicide?

As of right now there are 3 missing women this could be and I am sure possibly more.

I pray for the families as they wait for this person to be Id. May it bring closure for one family.

ETA There are at least 4 missing women near this area.

Sent from my SM-G930V

As of right now there are 3 missing women this could be and I am sure possibly more.

I pray for the families as they wait for this person to be Id. May it bring closure for one family.

ETA There are at least 4 missing women near this area.

Sent from my SM-G930V

Thank Lisa, I posted this to a few different threads but too many are missing from near LA to find them all :(

Everything in this thread is awful. :( Let's hope Marisela ran off to find happiness as at least one positive outcome to 1 suicide, a pile of bones, and 4 missing women near Pamona.

Sadly, still missing. The children lost 2 parents in a short period of time.

It could have been posted above but some of the links are inactive now.

This does mention the rumored boyfriend was actually contacted.

<snipped>
Ivan and Marisela had been having marital problems prior to his death, and had accumulated a lot of debt. Marisela had a boyfriend who lived across the country in Albany, New York. Their nineteen-year-old son, the oldest of their children, said Marisela had left before, the last time about a month before her disappearance. She was gone for three days and possibly visited her boyfriend.

Authorities were able to reach Marisela's boyfriend, and he said he hadn't heard from her and didn't know her whereabouts. Although there is no evidence of foul play in Marisela's case, her disappearance is considered suspicious. It remains unsolved.<snipped>

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back