Identified! OK - Prue, WhtFem UP9925, 35-45, found in burned bus, Aug'11 - Donna Wilson

Romulus

Ivan
Reaction score
NamUs UP Case 9925

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/9925

Unidentified White female
* Found August 4, 2011 in Osage County, OK
* Estimated Year of Death: 2011

Vital Statistics
* Estimated age: Adult - 35-45
* Approximate Height: 62 Estimate
* Distinguishing Characteristics:
History of broken upper right leg (femur).
* Dentals: Dental information / charting is not available

* Clothing/Jewelry: Nothing

* DNA:
Complete - Insufficient DNA for profiling

Case History:
Skeletal remains found in a burned bus. Thought to be Donna Ann Wilson.

Donna Ann Wilson Namus:

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/11927/0/

Your map is in Italian. When I first opened it up, I got confused because the text on the map made me think it was Louisiana (where many things have French-derived names). All romance languages kinda look the same to me.

Here's the English version...
2532 County Road 1575
Prue, OK 74060

Also, I found an age discrepancy for Wilson.
Donna Ann Wilson Charley Project says that she was 34 when she disappeared
Donna Wilson (NamUs MP # 11927) NamUs says that she was 41 when she disappeared

I guess they just don't have any way (DNA/dentals) to prove that the remains are hers. It's pretty damn likely that this is her due to time/location being so close. Prue seems too small for these not to match (population of a little under 500).

Suspect turns self in after 2011 Osage County cold case featured in national TV show

https://www.fox23.com/news/suspect-...d-case-featured-in-national-tv-show/841388622
By: Jackie DelPilar
Updated: Sep 26, 2018 - 5:11 AM

OSAGE COUNTY, Okla. - Osage County sheriff’s deputies said a nearly 8-year-old cold case has been solved, in part because of the help from a national TV show.

Investigators said Donna Wilson was reported missing from the Prue area in February 2011. A body was found burned inside a bus as part of an arson case six months later. The bus was on the property where Wilson lived.

More at link

These remains have been identified as belonging to Donna. Thanks for the update, @Romulus!

Suspect turns self in after 2011 Osage County cold case featured in national TV show

https://www.fox23.com/news/suspect-...d-case-featured-in-national-tv-show/841388622
By: Jackie DelPilar
Updated: Sep 26, 2018 - 5:11 AM

OSAGE COUNTY, Okla. - Osage County sheriff’s deputies said a nearly 8-year-old cold case has been solved, in part because of the help from a national TV show.

Investigators said Donna Wilson was reported missing from the Prue area in February 2011. A body was found burned inside a bus as part of an arson case six months later. The bus was on the property where Wilson lived.

More at link

Investigators said there were signs of foul play in the remains. The body was badly decomposed, and then the fire made it impossible to extract enough DNA to get a match. A forensics lab was able to determine the body belongs to a woman who matches Wilson’s profile, and investigators are confident that it is her.

Snip

Deputies said Dustin Koelliker killed Wilson and burned her body to hide the evidence. They do not know a motive for the crime, but they do know the two were romantically involved.

Unfortunately this case does not end here. Yes she was found and identified but no justice! First of all the reports say Donna was reported missing in February 2011. The also say six months later a body was found in the bus on her former property. Here is what bothers me, they never mention that the boyfriend Dustin William Koelliker has had previous brushes with the law. Oklahoma Department of Corrections records show was is on parole until 2018 for 1993 convictions out of Kansas for aggravated drunken driving and assault and battery. If she was reported missing in Feb why does this article (Firefighter charged in arson case) from Aug 2011 not even mention Wilson missing. Let alone the fact that that Koelliker who was a fireman admitted to starting the fire! It's seem quite obvious that Koelliker killed her, started the fire and the fire got out of hand. I believe the missing person reports should have gave that information and they should have known right away Koelliker was guilty. Then in 2018 after a TV show profiled the case Koelliker turned himself in and was held until Feb 2020 when District Attorney Mike Fisher has dismissed the homicide prosecution of a suspect identified as Dustin William Koelliker.
Firefighter charged in arson case
Koelliker case prosecution dismissed

Unfortunately this case does not end here. Yes she was found and identified but no justice! First of all the reports say Donna was reported missing in February 2011. The also say six months later a body was found in the bus on her former property. Here is what bothers me, they never mention that the boyfriend Dustin William Koelliker has had previous brushes with the law. Oklahoma Department of Corrections records show was is on parole until 2018 for 1993 convictions out of Kansas for aggravated drunken driving and assault and battery. If she was reported missing in Feb why does this article (Firefighter charged in arson case) from Aug 2011 not even mention Wilson missing. Let alone the fact that that Koelliker who was a fireman admitted to starting the fire! It's seem quite obvious that Koelliker killed her, started the fire and the fire got out of hand. I believe the missing person reports should have gave that information and they should have known right away Koelliker was guilty. Then in 2018 after a TV show profiled the case Koelliker turned himself in and was held until Feb 2020 when District Attorney Mike Fisher has dismissed the homicide prosecution of a suspect identified as Dustin William Koelliker.
Firefighter charged in arson case
Koelliker case prosecution dismissed

i didnt even know firefighters could be felons.... this sounds maybe covered up?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa
Back