Texas Killing Fields Update

Texasguy

Reaction score
:happydance:Ok folks, standby. You will soon hear of a major announcement regarding the killing fields. Follow my blog. Google search "My Look Into The Texas Killing Fields", I will update there.

Never heard of Texas Killing Fields (and hadn't seen the film) but you've caught my interest!!

Quick wiki background:

The Texas Killing Fields is an area bordering the Calder Oil Field, a 25-acre patch of land that is situated a mile from the stretch of Interstate 45 known as the "Highway of Hell" because of its high rate of traffic accidents.[1] Since the early 1970s roughly 30 bodies have been extracted from the fields, mainly consisting of young girls.[2] Despite exhaustive efforts by the Texas City Police with the assistance of the FBI, very few cases have been solved. A film, Texas Killing Fields, released in 2011, and a book, Deliver Us, published in 2015, are based on cases from the fields.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_Killing_Fields_(location)

I know, I've just seen it Tulessa, not had time to read yet though, there's loads! Think I'll have to pick it up from here and annoy you all with questions ;)
There's been a lot of rumors, speculation and big time conspiracy theories, I go only by facts, confession, law enforcement sources and from the killers themselves. I know there was a bit of a coverup regarding the Texas Killing Fields, but my main objective has always been to bring closure to the deaths in those fields. The work Ive done is only regarding those deaths. Next are the cases of the Missing Texas 40 and that guy Linns Gibbons. In the little over two years working on this, I have discovered folks who have ulterior motives, solely for money or fame, not really caring about the girls at all. Alot of them were private investigators. I was told I will get the credit for the one case, lets see if they actually do pay off the reward. If they dont, I will surely tell you here. If thats the case, I would advise against anyone giving information regarding any of these cases to LEO's. What they dont know is I recorded every phone call with every law enforcement person I've talked regarding this over the last two years, some pretty good stuff. Just make sure to follow my blog, I will update there most of the time.
There are a few good cops, but a lot of them seem to have been turning a blind eye to things. No sensible explanation about the evidence that disappeared from the LCPD property room, handling of the evidence and the screw ups by the Galveston County ME's office.
Here is one thing I do propose, Extract DNA from Jane and Janet Does again. Dont go by what the ME did back then, they were very well known to mix up evidence or "misplace" it. Or could it have been "misappropriated"? The future should tell....Stand by for more updates.
By the way, never ever trust an ex cop by the name of Mike Ferguson and his girlfriend Jenna. I unfortunately discovered they a long with attorney Tom Nixon used to to gather information for their own ulterior motives, mainly money. He alienated everyone including some of his former colleague that were helping him as well.

Ok, if youve been following my blog, "My Look Into The Texas Killing Fields", you'll see there's been an update. I discovered the location Mark Stallings met his victim who is currently named "Janet Doe". however I am working to get her identified. I have a good lead I hope pans out. I cant put everything here because <modsnip> I will have a major announcement on the blog soon. Please be ready for it. I have worked on this for 26 months and this was all for the girls, unlike others, I do not have ulterior motives. Websleuths is a great place to share, but be advised that there are folks here who will use you for information regarding cold cases so they can get the credit for monetary gain. If you have any information about any cold case, please call the law enforcement agency that is handling the case. Do not trust the private investigators, they are in it for the money.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back