Former Member
Reaction score
doc01.gif
+
ambulance.gif
+
Elk.gif
= :waitasec:

At first, it was just a guy, dressed like a doctor, driving an ambulance reported stolen

But the dead deer with an IV made it weird

Cops in North Carolina thought it was odd enough a Jacksonville man was driving an ambulance reported stolen hours earlier. Odder still was that he was wearing a makeshift doctor's uniform consisting of a stethoscope, a pager-like gadget and latex gloves stuffed in his back pocket.

But then things started getting really strange when they saw a dead deer, fully stretched out and wedged in the back. Some said there was an intravenous line attached to the animal and there was evidence a defibrillator had been used. :eek:

Others were just stunned.

93560_300.jpg

"I don't know how the man got it up in there," said Sgt. Robert Pearson of the North Carolina State Highway Patrol. "It was a six point buck."

Leon Hollimon Jr., 37, last seen in August at a River Region Human Services facility in Jacksonville, was sporting a Mohawk haircut and wearing a red shirt when he was chased down in the stolen ambulance Sunday in Rockingham County, N.C.

http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/092805/met_19889050.shtml

Well, I'd say this definitely qualifies as bizarre!!!! :waitasec:

:D I remember a (dead) deer sitting in the passenger seat of a pickup in front of a bar one night...

Lili...I've seen that too! I was in West Virginia for a really short amount of time (I'm talking like half an hour tops) while on my way to Virginia and I'm driving down the highway and I happen to look over and a dead deer is staring back at me from the passenger seat of a truck. I wish I could've got a picture, it was priceless.

Yea, well ... this ...um ... yea...and we gave him sunglasses and a beer. A beer for our deer. Oh dear! That was a few years back!! :crazy:

Paradise said:
Lili...I've seen that too! I was in West Virginia for a really short amount of time (I'm talking like half an hour tops) while on my way to Virginia and I'm driving down the highway and I happen to look over and a dead deer is staring back at me from the passenger seat of a truck. I wish I could've got a picture, it was priceless.

Why... was the wife back in the bed of the truck?

Haha...no it was just a guy driving with the deer in the front passenger seat. It scared me to death cause I just looked over and saw this deer. Afterwards I thought it was funny but I screamed at first.

OMG! I have never laughed so hard in my entire life...this is too funny. I can't imagine seeing a deer in the passenger's seat.

My theory is the guy in the ambulance might have been trying to resucitate the road kill so it would be fresher when he got it home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BossJoss
Back