Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
YMliUGq.jpg

Nicole Lovell was 13

Missing 13-Year-Old Girl Found Dead; Virginia Tech Student Charged With Murder
Posted 8:49 PM, January 30, 2016, by CNN Wire

A Virginia Tech freshman was charged with murder Saturday night after the body of a 13-year-old girl who disappeared from her home was found in North Carolina, said police in Blacksburg, Virginia.

Nicole Madison Lovell was last seen between 7 p.m. and midnight on Wednesday, police said...

The family was extremely worried because Lovell required daily prescription medication for a liver transplant and didn’t carry the medicine with her, police said.

The search ended Saturday afternoon when Lovell’s body was found about 100 miles away from home, Blacksburg police Chief Anthony Wilson said at a press briefing.

David E. Eisenhauer, 18, of Columbia, Maryland, was already in custody. He was arrested early Saturday morning and charged with felony abduction in the case, police said. Police said they acted on tips and social media to identify Eisenhauer

Second Virginia Tech student arrested in death of 13-year-old Nicole Lovell
Posted 9:55 pm, January 30, 2016, by Web Staff, Updated at 02:29pm, January 31, 2016

BLACKSBURG, Va. -- A second Virginia Tech student has been arrested by Blacksburg Police in connection to the abduction and murder of 13-year-old Nicole Lovell, who went missing from her home in Blacksburg on January 27.

Police arrested 19-year-old Natalie M. Keepers and charged her with one felony count of improper disposal of a dead body and one misdemeanor count of accessory after the fact in the commission of a felony. Keepers is a student at Virginia Tech from Laurel, Maryland.

Thread #1

Thanks for the new thread! I posted just before the thread closed - looks like Natalie Keepers has a cut over her left eye also, the same side of her face as the cheek cut. When I zoom way in, I can see some strand of hair near the cut cheek, but it's not the same as the cut. The cut is thick and dark, and the hair is a few strands of light wispy hair.

I was looking yesterday through some of Nicole's friends' pages on FB. On one that had a picture of the missing poster someone had posted Praying. Then another person posted something like 'Makes me sad I was so mean'.
That comment is now gone.

I hope one thing that comes out of this is that these girls think before bullying online or in person.

JohnTate90210 said:
I lassoed the area and let Photoshop do "auto levels." Notice how it looks a bit red at the upper end.

attachment.php
Here's the photo posted by JohnTate near the end of the previous thread.

I was looking yesterday through some of Nicole's friends' pages on FB. On one that had a picture of the missing poster someone had posted Praying. Then another person posted something like 'Makes me sad I was so mean'.
That comment is now gone.

I hope one thing that comes out of this is that these girls think before bullying online or in person.

"Funny when you're dead how people start listening..."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know how she was found...buried, etc? All I have been able to find is this...

http://m.wbaltv.com/news/virginia-tech-students-from-maryland-arraigned-in-girls-death/37757768

Police found her body Saturday about 100 miles south in Surry County, North Carolina.

"It's a remote area. It's really close to the Alleghany County line on the west end of Surry County. Where she was located was a wooded area off of Highway 89, some distance off the highway," Surry County, North Carolina, Sheriff Graham Atkinson said.

Can anyone figure out why Natalie K is so cut up & banged up if all she did was help her buddy 'dispose of a body'? Could it be Natalie K was stunned & threw a fit when police showed up to arrest her & the way Natalie K wound up so banged up about her face was that police had to do 'that thing' where they have someone down on the ground, belly down, & one officer has knee pressing the person's face into the ground while police cuff him/her ??

Does anyone know how she was found...buried, etc? All I have been able to find is this...

http://m.wbaltv.com/news/virginia-tech-students-from-maryland-arraigned-in-girls-death/37757768

Police found her body Saturday about 100 miles south in Surry County, North Carolina.

"It's a remote area. It's really close to the Alleghany County line on the west end of Surry County. Where she was located was a wooded area off of Highway 89, some distance off the highway," Surry County, North Carolina, Sheriff Graham Atkinson said.

I haven't read how she was found either. Guess we will get the COD tomorrow. I think they probably dumped her body. I'm left wondering if anybody is normal any more...

First I would have to figure out if Natalie K was cut up and banged up. Looks like hair to me.

I don't think she looks cut up at all. Looks like a piece of hair on her face to me. She looks like crap but I suspect that's due to the situation she got herself into.

Were there any photos taken of them in court today?

Can anyone figure out why Natalie K is so cut up & banged up if all she did was help her buddy 'dispose of a body'? Could it be Natalie K was stunned & threw a fit when police showed up to arrest her & the way Natalie K wound up so banged up about her face was that police had to do 'that thing' where they have someone down on the ground, belly down, & one officer has knee pressing the person's face into the ground while police cuff him/her ??

Possibly. Obviously she has "problems" but I think the scratches could have occurred in the remote location where they left poor Nicole.

I also think it's hair. If she was banged up by police wouldn't there be a resisting arrest charge?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe Natalie and David got into a scuffle? She does look roughed up, but the location where they found Nicole was remote and that sounds like low-hanging branches and briars.

I don't know if it has been posted before, but this newscast has a few seconds of NK on video. Chilling Videos Show Virginia Tech Students Before They Were Accused in Death of Girl, 13

"Last year, Eisenhauer was featured as "Athlete of the Week" on a TV station in his home town of Columbia, Maryland.

Keepers once interned with NASA and appeared in a video slamming the high cost of universities.

It has emerged that 13-year-old Lovell met Eisenhauer on a dating website for teens.
"

She seems a bit intense.

I don't think she looks cut up at all. Looks like a piece of hair on her face to me. She looks like crap but I suspect that's due to the situation she got herself into.

Eisenhauer's hearing happened ahead of schedule and out of sight of reporters on Monday. Keepers appeared later, handcuffed and shackled in an orange jumpsuit. She told Judge Robert Viar Jr. she understands the charges. Both have lawyers; neither one commented.

Maybe of Keepers. Eisenhaur appeared before scheduled. "and the truth shall set him free." :notgood:

I think it looks like an eyelash on the camera lens.:dunno:
Yeah. It *could* be a scrape or scratch. If it is, it's in an odd spot. If someone runs into something (or is run into something), usually it shows on a leading plane of the face. Nose, chin, brow ridge, cheek bone. If a scratch, it seems to change direction very smoothly. It's hard to tell with the poor resolution, but if I was betting, I'd say it's a strand of hair. A bunch of separate hairs, which come together in front of her face due to sweat and/or oil.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Regardless of whether it is a scratch or hair, she does look rough. But IMO she doesn't look beat up. She looks like someone who hasn't slept in 4-5 days. She looks like someone who saw something and did something she never thought she would see/do. And she looks like she was up all night being interrogated by police.

Also, look just beyond her cheek, where the "cut" ends near the bottom. Doesn't it look like the line continues past her face? It looks like a hair. It probably starts off separated into different strands near the scalp. Then the pieces closer to her face probably got stuck together with tears, oil, dirt, saliva, and god knows what else.

Unfortunately, no cameras are allowed in the courtroom. http://wsls.com/2016/02/01/father-of-slain-13-year-old-nicole-lovell-wants-answers/

"Few details came out of Monday’s arraignments. Cameras, not allowed inside, would have captured Keepers in her orange jumpsuit and shackles telling the judge — barely above a whisper — she understood the charges against her and hired her own attorney. She’s being represented by Kristopher Olin of Spicer Law Firm in Blacksburg."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie