Bosma Murder Trial Twitter Roll Call

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
The mods are asking members who would like to post tweets to pick one reporter to follow each day.

With one member assigned to one reporter, we'll eliminate the duplicates. (There were quite a few the first, which made the thread difficult to follow.) You'll also be able to post tweets faster if you're copying from only one feed.

-- Check in here each day that you will follow the trial and would like to post tweets. Post which reporter's tweets you will post that day. First come, first serve.

-- The mods will maintain a list near the beginning of each trial day thread. As you post here, we'll add your name to the list.

-- Once the trial day begins, if you find a reporter is tweeting but not being followed, you can pick up a second reporter. Just post so that everyone knows.

-- We don't want to tie up the trial threads with discussion about who's posting tweets, so use this thread for that purpose.

The object again, is to avoid duplicate posts.

Thank you!

Here's a list of reporters who were tweeting on the first trial day, in no particular order. If a name is missing, let us know, and we'll add it.

Jacques Gallant, Toronto Star
Adam Carter, CBC Hamilton
Mark Carcasole, Global Toronto
Molly Hayes, The Hamilton Spectator
Peter Ackman, CTV National News
Nicole Martin, CHCH TV
Susan Clairmont, The Hamilton Spectator
Shannon Martin, CBC Toronto News

NOTE: When posting tweets, bold font is fine. Large font isn't. ;)

Can pick up Adam Carter's liveblog until further notice.

I can't post tweets at all today!

I'll cover Adam Carter today.

I can pick up any and all tweets from #timbosma and #bosma which pretty much covers all the reporters. I'll just post the relevant tweets that are different from one another. Anyone who wants to post any specific reporters just let me know and I'll avoid their tweets.

ETA: Okay thanks Bessie, I'll skip Adam Carter

I shouldn't post Adam Carter today as my internet may go down for a few hours for maintenance.

I made a list of ACTIVE Twitter reporters (Adam, Molly, Mark, Susan) and made a Twitter list, so it might be easiest for one person to do Adam Carter's live blog (Honey_West) and I can do the Twitter feed as a whole?

Great work everyone! I wonder if we can post the tweets in the correct order? It makes it harder to read from the bottom up. TIA xo

I can post Adam Carter's live blog again tomorrow, unless someone else would like a turn? :)

I'll try to post Mark Carcasole for as long as I can

I'll grab Mark Carcasole again. :)

ETA: Looks like Mark might not be there. There appears to be a new reporter from CHCH Hamilton Sean Leathong. I'll grab what I can from #Bosma and #TimBosma

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401
Back