OH - John Paskel for bestiality, Lafferty, 2005

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A Lafferty man is being held without bond in the Belmont County Jail after being arrested Saturday for allegedly having sexual contact with a neighbor's dog.

John Paskel, 52, of 70204 Irwin St. was arrested Saturday and charged with cruelty to animals and a probation violation after he was reportedly seen having sex with the animal at a Lafferty residence. Paskel is being held on $100 bond on the animal cruelty charge, but there is no bond on his alleged probation violation. According to Ohio's sexual-offender registry, eSORN, Paskel is a registered, sexually oriented offender with an attempted rape conviction.

According to the registry, Paskel was released on probation from the Belmont County Correctional Institution in April 2004, after having been sentenced in 1993.

At 10:42 a.m. Saturday, a caller at an unspecified Lafferty residence reported catching Paskel having sex with the dog on both Friday and Saturday. The caller said the dog's owners were out of town, and the alleged incidents took place at their residence. She said her husband went outside Saturday and yelled at Paskel before he allegedly ran from the scene. Paskel was taken into custody at his home later that day.

http://www.timesleaderonline.com/news/story/0927202005_new02_man27.asp

I agree what a sick freak. BTU you know what is really sick about this case?????? This man will probably get more time for sexually assaulting this dog then a child molester would get for doing the same to a child. What a sad world we live in.

Then why are most of us left wondering as to what type of dog it was???

:eek: :laugh: :laugh:

Pook said:
Then why are most of us left wondering as to what type of dog it was???

Honestly, I hadn't that about that - I'd pray it wasn't a Yorkie or Taco Bell dog though... OUCH! :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back