1279 users online (270 members and 1009 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49
    QUOTE=AbbeyR;13758652]My opinion? I think Corey got her really drunk deliberately (the lawsuit docs say he was buying her drinks and 'helping her drink them' when she already couldn't stand) and he wanted to be alone with her. He was probably trying to take her back to her place because it was closest, or to the party they were at earlier. People stopped him at Smallwood because they could see that she was wasted and he was taking advantage of her (these were not JW's good friends, btw), and so he moved on, taking her back to 5N instead, which was more difficult since she couldn't walk by that point. Along the way he was stopped by a random stranger who also saw that Lauren was in bad condition who thought she might need help, but Corey told her he was taking care of her and then literally carried her back to his place. He had a number of opportunities to just drop her off at Smallwood, but didn't.

I don't know... what other reason does a guy have for dragging a semi-conscious girl home at 3 am? they weren't even friends.Happens all the time.[/QUOTE]

CR most likely did have seducing Lauren on his mind. but after getting attacked, I feel he wanted to get home, I feel like he realized, as much as anyone can in his condition, that part was done. The dynamics changed into a
    survival mode, of getting away. Everyone involved was intoxicated, not just a little, these people were all extremely high and drunk. Things started escalating, and I believe a loose knit group started chasing Lauren and CR. Afterall, they tried to get in 10th and College on the way to CRs. No one says why, but they may have been trying to avoid CRs house because they knew people were headed that way.
    So yes, Lauren stumbled, was carried, and half dragged out of the building, but the PIs who investigated and saw the video of Lauren and CR going up the alley said she was very much alive and definitely not comatose in the alley. So she was not silent or comatose or unable to move until a witness almost an hour later saw her hit her head.
    There is a big, big problem with this investigation. (understatement!) The witness who saw Lauren hit her head was not a "random stranger", Abbey.This bar manager at Yogis knew DM, she was the bar manager of Yogis! How is it that she happened to be the only eye witness? I feel like this woman possibly told LE about DM.
    about DM all the way back then. And, it is quite possible, that she told LE that she saw DM carry Lauren away, we
    know they aren't telling us a fraction of what they know. It is quite possible that this woman was leaving 10th and C After either buying or selling drugs and she saw Lauren falling, hitting her head and being picked up and carried off.
    Last edited by Ixchel13; 11-26-2017 at 01:21 PM.
    Faith, Hope, and Love

Quote Originally Posted by Ixchel13 View Post
    https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?m...8M&usp=sharing
    that is the map.http://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mi...8M&usp=sharing

sorry only one of these works. but when you do get the map, OMG, I forgot how intricate it is. You can pull up his kill zone by using the google map, duh, I'm probably the dumbest person tech wise on this site! But again, this map blows me away. the Grant street triangle , everything. Also remember we expanded the boundaries to include other suspects yes we were working on it and, Yeahbabs made this fascinating, incredible map.

ok everyone, I am at a loss. I want to post this map as a
    the actual map and not just the link. Now that we have the DM dimension to both cases, the map really becomes relevant. the killing areas are there on the map. i think this happened before when i tried to repost the map only Yeahbabs could do it! if she or someone else could do it, TIA so much!
    Last edited by Ixchel13; 11-29-2017 at 09:56 AM.
    Faith, Hope, and Love

Quote Originally Posted by Ixchel13 View Post

ok everyone, I am at a loss. I want to post this map as a
    the actual map and not just the link. Now that we have the DM dimension to both cases, the map really becomes relevant. the killing areas are there on the map. i think this happened before when i tried to repost the map only Yeahbabs could do it! if she or someone else could do it, TIA so much!
    As far as I know, we don't have a map embed bbcode here but here is an image version:

Our forum admin can add a custom bbcode to allow us to embed maps https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=235625
    Attached Images Attached Images

Our forum admin can add a custom bbcode to allow us to embed maps https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=235625[/QUOTE]

thanks so much Vail! I don't think Yeahbabs has added the other victim of DM, iirc she lived in the same area as JW, Hannah W. and Yogis but will double check. His stalking ground does match Lauren's area
    and timeline and IMO modus. both Hannah and Lauren had loud altercations out in/in front of bars
    that he likely noticed, and he often hung around them by default by being in the same bars on a regular basis. IOW, he had to have seen Lauren and Hannah at both Kilroys and Yogis, JW lived right around the corner from Yogis as did Hannah..
    Is it just a weird coincidence that the only eyewitness to Lauren hitting her head and being carried away was the bar manager at Yogis?
    That's why this map is dynamite. Within it, places and times and people, is the answer to Lauren's case.
    It only becomes clear after we add Hannah's info in. MOO and speculation

Just noticed that if you blow the bloomington part of the map up looking south you will notice 2 triangles Smallwood, Kilroys and 10th and C; and then JW's house, Hannah's house and Yogis. and they correspond to one another.

Sorry to keep adding! But you can see that 10th street is at the top of both triangles, and DM most likely went straight out 10th street with Hannah and right out 45 to Lake Lemon and Plum Creek rd. and also the way to JMW's.

The other weird triangle on the map is DM's house, the bar in terre haute, and bloomington. and the fact that we sort of connected the armed guy on the roof with a scope with the snitch in jail and DM. DM had binoculars in car; RR the armed guy had a scope. From his perch 4 stories up facing Kilroys front door, he had a perfect view of just about every point on our map. and as we discussed 3- 2 years ago, if he walked to the other side of the garage, he could see the Yogis triangle! terre haute is on the map if it's in entirety.
    Last edited by Ixchel13; 12-04-2017 at 08:58 AM.
    Faith, Hope, and Love

I'm not up on this case but just read this article and wanted to link it to the thread.
    It's heartbreaking not knowing.
    Prayers that her mom will find answers soon.

Lauren Spierer‘s mother has again taken to social media to mourn the ongoing mystery surrounding the intelligent, vivacious 20-year-old Indiana University student who went missing in 2011, with a message that says “hoping 2018 is the year for truth.”
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ost/ar-BBHSpTX

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49