Eight Updates Since Steven Got a New Lawyer

GoodbyeKitty27

Reaction score
I just read this article on TheWrap.com & found it interesting.

https://www.thewrap.com/8-making-a-murderer-updates-since-steven-avery-got-a-new-lawyer/

1. Avery writes two notes from prison
2. Supporters protest outside Manitowoc County Courthouse
3. He apologized to his brothers for claiming they had murdered Halbach
4. There was a bomb threat at the Manitowoc County Sheriff’s Department
5. Investigation Discovery aired a special about the case
6. Dateline also aired a special about the case
7. Ken Kratz is writing a tell-all book
8. Avery is a “flight risk” and “has nothing left to lose,” the Wisconsin Department of Justice says

I didn't know KK was a writing a book...but of course he would be.

I don't accept his 'I'm not that person anymore'.

He's a creep, I want to use another word but it would be against the forum rules.

I also didn't know SA had apologised to his brothers.

Thanks for the updates Kitty.

You're very welcome. He does give me the creeps. I hope that's ok to say on here. I can't tell you how much he just skeeves me out. The grossest part of all is that I'll probably read it..
Glad SA apologized. His brother Earl actually went on Access Hollywood to defend him (or was it Entertainment tonight?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just read this article on TheWrap.com & found it interesting.

https://www.thewrap.com/8-making-a-murderer-updates-since-steven-avery-got-a-new-lawyer/

1. Avery writes two notes from prison
2. Supporters protest outside Manitowoc County Courthouse
3. He apologized to his brothers for claiming they had murdered Halbach
4. There was a bomb threat at the Manitowoc County Sheriff’s Department
5. Investigation Discovery aired a special about the case
6. Dateline also aired a special about the case
7. Ken Kratz is writing a tell-all book
8. Avery is a “flight risk” and “has nothing left to lose,” the Wisconsin Department of Justice says

Who WOULDN'T want to flee the justice system that keeps screwing up so badly? :/

I didn't know KK was a writing a book...but of course he would be.

I don't accept his 'I'm not that person anymore'.

He's a creep, I want to use another word but it would be against the forum rules.

I also didn't know SA had apologised to his brothers.

Thanks for the updates Kitty.

LifeCitizen, here's an article about the letter Kratz sent to SA re: the book on Sept 6, 2015: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/01/25/ken-kratz-book-making-a-murderer/79303912/

He says to SA, "...the difference between you and famous convicted murderers from the past is they told their whole truthful story to someone, who then wrote a book about what actually happened and people got to understand both sides. I was willing to help you do that...". Kathleen Zellner posted a screenshot of the letter on Twitter with the caption "Kratz letter to SA:Confess so I can write book & profit. This bloodsucking gives vampires a bad name" on January 24.

LifeCitizen, here's an article about the letter Kratz sent to SA re: the book on Sept 6, 2015: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/01/25/ken-kratz-book-making-a-murderer/79303912/

He says to SA, "...the difference between you and famous convicted murderers from the past is they told their whole truthful story to someone, who then wrote a book about what actually happened and people got to understand both sides. I was willing to help you do that...". Kathleen Zellner posted a screenshot of the letter on Twitter with the caption "Kratz letter to SA:Confess so I can write book & profit. This bloodsucking gives vampires a bad name" on January 24.

Zellner also thanked Kratz for his DNA LOL

http://www.bnd.com/news/local/article53492700.html

Is this considered an update?

Not sure?

I like how this former Officer and PI with 30 years experience says, in his opinion, her body was NOT burned on Avery property.

Pretty sure its an update Dexter. lol.

I like this guy, he was in the doco briefly. I will take his personal opinion- he was there, he knows SA personally, has met with him many times etc.

"Kathleen Zellner posted a screenshot of the letter on Twitter with the caption "Kratz letter to SA:Confess so I can write book & profit. This bloodsucking gives vampires a bad name"on January 24."

She is offended for vampires? Explains plenty!

Avery was contacting her since 2011 and she did NOTHING! Fast forward to 2016, Avery's case garners worldwide attention and she now wants to be involved. I know who else is about the big green dollars!

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

"Kathleen Zellner posted a screenshot of the letter on Twitter with the caption "Kratz letter to SA:Confess so I can write book & profit. This bloodsucking gives vampires a bad name"on January 24."

She is offended for vampires? Explains plenty!

Avery was contacting her since 2011 and she did NOTHING! Fast forward to 2016, Avery's case garners worldwide attention and she now wants to be involved. I know who else is about the big green dollars!

So are you implying that KZ really thinks SA is guilty and is doing this solely for the publicity and money ? Seems like she has a lot to lose if SA is indeed proven guilty again and either she can't get him a new trial for whatever reason.

So are you implying that KZ really thinks SA is guilty and is doing this solely for the publicity and money ? Seems like she has a lot to lose if SA is indeed proven guilty again and either she can't get him a new trial for whatever reason.
To put it more accurately, I feel she is not as comfortable with his innocence as she makes out. Why won't she do interviews? Is she afraid she will be put on the spot?

To put it more accurately, I feel she is not as comfortable with his innocence as she makes out. Why won't she do interviews? Is she afraid she will be put on the spot?

She did do an brief interview outside of Waupun prison ... I don't think KZ did full interviews when she was trying to clear Ryan Ferguson or Mario Casciaro either but I could be wrong. I don't think she would say she had new evidence if it wasn't true.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back