Found Deceased KY - Tara Turner, 31, Falmouth, 31 January 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Tara Turner
9815887_G.jpg

NKY family asks for help finding missing mother of 2
Tara Turner, of Falmouth, missing since Jan. 31

Falmouth, Kentucky -
Tara Turner, a mother of two, disappeared Jan. 31. Her brother, Daniel Turner, and father, Dan Turner, have been searching for her since.

Along a remote windy road in Pendleton County, a truck stops and a man gets out of the passenger side. He heads across a field scattering a flock of vultures. He then turns back for no apparent reason, until you learn the man is the brother of a woman missing for nearly a week.

“It’s tearing me down. It’s literally killing me,” said Daniel Turner about his search for any sign of his sister for six days. “I’m getting to the point where I’m getting scared. I don’t want to expect the worst, but it is a possibility.”

Tara Turner disappeared Jan. 31. Her brother and father, Dan Turner, have been across two counties posting flyers showing Tara’s picture and a headline that says “Missing Person.”

“We’re at a loss for words, we don’t know what to do,” Dan Turner said.

Tara Turner was last reported to have been seen near the California Marketplace along the AA Highway.

Family said a friend dropped her off outside.
https://www.facebook.com/tara.turner.37051

http://www.wlwt.com/news/nky-family-asks-for-help-finding-missing-mother-of-2/37845382

www.facebook.com/PendletonCountyEmergencyManagement/

She's a long way from home.
nothing new here yet. http://www.wcpo.com/news/local-news/campbell-county/deputies-searching-for-missing-nky-woman
More info here. http://www.wlwt.com/news/nky-family-asks-for-help-finding-missing-mother-of-2/37845382
Tara Turner was last reported to have been seen near the California Marketplace along the AA Highway. Family said a friend dropped her off outside.
A Pendleton County sheriff’s deputy was inside the store on Friday, looking for evidence in the case, but the department isn’t revealing any details.
Tara Turner's family has become increasingly concerned, because she hasn’t attempted to contact her two children or anyone else.
Her father said she is normally constantly on the phone, and it has had no activity since the day she went missing.

Loved ones seeking clues more than a week after Pendleton Co. woman disappears
UPDATED 6:45 PM EST Feb 08, 2016
http://www.wlwt.com/news/loved-ones...-after-pendleton-co-woman-disappears/37888614

Friends and family organized a search over the weekend and many were back out again on Monday, looking for any clue that could bring Turner back safely. Some went to Augusta to follow up on possible leads.

Turner’s family said she hasn't been in contact with them or anyone else.

Missing Kentucky Mom Last Seen By Ex-Boyfriend
"This is not like her ... not like her at all. We know there is something wrong."

Relatives and authorities remained puzzled Thursday over the disappearance of a 31-year-old mother of three in Kentucky.

"This is not like her -- not like her at all," Dan Turner told The Huffington Post on Thursday. "We know there is something wrong."

Turner's daughter, Tara Turner, of Falmouth, has not been seen since Jan. 31.

The Pendleton County Sheriff's Office said they have turned up no clues in her disappearance.

"We've been conducting interviews and doing an investigation that’s ongoing," Sheriff Craig Peoples told HuffPost.

12733430_1280006062013285_2130944147379351138_n.jpg

Does anyone live on new hope or on route 10 out past towards California marketplace and had a video survillience pointing towards road. I would appreciate anyone contacting me. To view these videos for clues for my sisters whereabouts. Please help bring Tara Turnerv home. If you live out that way you may have noticed something and just not realize it. She was last seen in the truck on the flyer. Truck had been located but my sister has vanished.

A Facebook group called "Bring Tara Turner Home" was set up in an attempt to raise awareness about the missing mother. Downloadable flyers and other pertinent information is available at the page.

56bcd8c61800002d0080bc8a.jpeg

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...n-by-ex-boyfriend_us_56bcd29ce4b0c3c550506616

Family of missing Pendleton County mom offering $10K reward in her case

The family of a missing mother in Pendleton County is now offering a $10,000 reward for information.

“Every one of us has cried every day, every day,” Tara Turner’s sister, Jessica Turner Rapier said. “I mean, 15 days, there’s no way my sister would do this. She’s either being held against her will or she’s dead.”

Turner has been missing since Jan. 31. She was last reported to be seen near the California Market on the AA.

“The feeling that we have is that it hurts because the feeling have is that she’s not alive,” said another of Tara’s sisters Trish Weaver.

Turner’s family gathered Monday at Howard’s Restaurant in Falmouth and peeled back layers of theories on what could have happened to her.

Tara Turner’s mother, Jane Turner, wiped tears away.

“Somewhere somebody knows where my baby is, somebody does,” she said.

http://www.wlwt.com/news/family-of-...-mom-offering-10k-reward-in-her-case/38007476

Tara Turner: Body of missing NKY woman found, family says
Police have ID'd two persons of interest

wcpo_snag_creek_body_found_1456723061976_32774911_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Police investigating the death of a Northern Kentucky woman who went missing last month say they have identified two persons of interest in the case.

Tara Turner's family confirmed that her body was found Sunday night in Snag Creek in Bracken County. It was left to Turner's father to tell her two kids.

"The youngest child was asking me every morning when I'd go to work, 'Papa, are you going to bring my mommy home today,' and that hurt me worse than anything," Dan Turner said.

"But I broke the news to her this morning and I just got kind of a blank look on her face. She knew her mommy wasn't coming home, but she was hoping for the best."
http://www.wcpo.com/news/region-northern-kentucky/ksp-body-recovered-from-snag-creek

Tara Turner: Falmouth mother missing for a month was murdered, father says
[video=youtube;45EXQqAikiU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45EXQqAikiU[/video]​

This thread needs to be moved to the 'Found Deceased' section.

From March

“They told us the night they found her that she wasn’t stabbed, shot or strangled,” said Tara’s mother, Jane Turner.

It’s the first time the family has revealed what they say investigators have ruled out as possible causes.

While the autopsy done, there are still key tests results yet to be returned. So far, no cause has been determined by the Kentucky State Medical Examiner.

http://www.wlwt.com/news/Family-pre...issing-NKY-woman-found-dead-in-creek/38390268

Nothing new reported after that. I wonder how she died ...

Initial autopsy reports back: http://www.wlwt.com/news/initial-au...creek-turns-investigation-upsidedown/41354634

Prior to the initial autopsy results, the theory among some in law enforcement was that Tara Turner overdosed, and that whoever was with her panicked then dumped her body in the creek.

But the initial autopsy shows that’s not what happened.

“The autopsy report came back that she was clean of any narcotics or anything like that,” Dan Turner said.

Well they must know she was deceased before entering the water, so my guess is smothered?

From December:

Family of Tara Turner raises new questions as anniversary of her death approaches

http://www.wlwt.com/article/family-of-tara-turner-raises-new-questions-as-anniversary-of-her-death-approaches/8549862

The Turner family strongly believes Tara was murdered. Kentucky State Police are investigating the death.

“State police, especially the people involved in this now, are definitely on top of this and they’re getting close,” said Tara’s father, Dan Turner.

Many of Tara’s family members believe investigators are not only waiting to arrest a suspected killer but others who may have helped.

“It’s going to be so mind-blowing when it comes out on who all was involved. It’s going to wow the whole town,” Turner-Rapier said.

The family and her husband were on the Steve Wilkos show today so her husband, Mack, could take a lie detector test about whether he caused her death. He failed. I know the validity of lie detectors are suspect, but they did notify the police in the family's area about the failed test, so maybe that'll help reinvigorate the investigation at least.

Tara Turner
9815887_G.jpg

Falmouth, Kentucky -
Tara Turner, a mother of two, disappeared Jan. 31. Her brother, Daniel Turner, and father, Dan Turner, have been searching for her since.

Along a remote windy road in Pendleton County, a truck stops and a man gets out of the passenger side. He heads across a field scattering a flock of vultures. He then turns back for no apparent reason, until you learn the man is the brother of a woman missing for nearly a week.

Its tearing me down. Its literally killing me, said Daniel Turner about his search for any sign of his sister for six days. Im getting to the point where Im getting scared. I dont want to expect the worst, but it is a possibility.

Tara Turner disappeared Jan. 31. Her brother and father, Dan Turner, have been across two counties posting flyers showing Taras picture and a headline that says Missing Person.

Were at a loss for words, we dont know what to do, Dan Turner said.

Tara Turner was last reported to have been seen near the California Marketplace along the AA Highway.

Tara Turner
9815887_G.jpg

Falmouth, Kentucky -

Its tearing me down. Its literally killing me, said Daniel Turner about his search for any sign of his sister for six days. Im getting to the point where Im getting scared. I dont want to expect the worst, but it is a possibility.

Tara Turner disappeared Jan. 31. Her brother and father, Dan Turner, have been across two counties posting flyers showing Taras picture and a headline that says Missing Person.

Were at a loss for words, we dont know what to do, Dan Turner said.

Has anything new happened in this case?

DRY RIDGE, Kentucky (WXIX) - Seven years to the day after Tara Turner was mysteriously found dead in Kentucky, police discussed her case on camera for the first time.

Kentucky State Police said Turner was found dead on Feb. 28, 2016 along Snag Creek in Bracken County. The Bracken County Coroner ruled the cause of death consistent with drowning. The mother-of-three had been missing for nearly a month.

Authorities continued to call it a death investigation. Those closest to Turner maintain she was murdered, highlighting that she was found in the water fully clothed in the middle of winter.

Turner’s family says her ex-boyfriend, who was driving a black truck, dropped her off at the California market. Turner’s sister, Jessica Turner-Rapier, says the man changed his statement five times in the first 48 hours after she went missing.

“We have pretty good ideas on who did it,” one of Turner’s daughters, Billie Turner, said Tuesday. “We had an ex-husband who failed a lie-detector test... an ex-boyfriend who lied about where he dropped her off and refused to take a lie-detector test... and they both shipped off to Florida before anyone could get any answers. In my eyes, they’re both guilty. We trusted both of them. We grew up with both of them.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back