Rav4

missy1974

Reaction score
More photo's have been released, and in an effort to keep them all in one place, I thought I would open a new thread .... like we need another one LOL

Back of RAV4 2.jpgBack of RAV4.jpgExhibit-34-RAV4-top-1024x685.jpgexhibit-RAV4.jpg

Here's a picture of a drivers side fender liner that fits a 1998 RAV4. You can see that there are a lot of attachment points on this part.

It would take a bit of work to remove it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1998-2000-FITS-TOYOTA-RAV4-DRIVER-SIDE-FRONT-FENDER-LINER-/221522300814
s-l1600.jpg

HI Mystic---I know you told me once before--but I can't seem to find it when I look back through the posts...would you mind telling me again???
At the way way way top on the right hand side you will see a tab that says profile. After you get to your profile there is a column on the left if you scroll down a lil bit one says albums. That is how you make your own albums. Smiles I think that's what you were asking. Smiles

At the way way way top on the right hand side you will see a tab that says profile. After you get to your profile there is a column on the left if you scroll down a lil bit one says albums. That is how you make your own albums. Smiles I think that's what you were asking. Smiles

Yes, thanks for answering so quickly. I'll have to do a screen shot so I don't forget!! I saw that awhile ago---but I thought it was only an album that I could see. Thanks again!

Did anyone read anything about the Rav4 possibly having a rear cargo mat? It kind of looks like something was covering that back carpet. I wonder if they can...or could have tested the remains of the rubber in the fire and figured out what kind of rubber or plastic was burned?

I saw this posted over on reddit and found it interesting. I had always got a little confused because TH's RAV4 was usually described as green, but in all the evidence photo's it always looks more blue to me. When I look at that photo of her standing next to her RAV4, I DO see the teal-green color, tho. I had finally concluded that the different lighting in the photos probably led to me seeing the 2 different colors. Then I saw where someone posted THIS:

http://imgur.com/StGQdeC

These comparison's show not only the different color's of the RAV4, but also the door handles look slightly different, and the reflector's look COMPLETELY different. Would the lighting make THAT much of a drastic change in the perception of the color of the reflector's?

I saw this posted over on reddit and found it interesting. I had always got a little confused because TH's RAV4 was usually described as green, but in all the evidence photo's it always looks more blue to me. When I look at that photo of her standing next to her RAV4, I DO see the teal-green color, tho. I had finally concluded that the different lighting in the photos probably led to me seeing the 2 different colors. Then I saw where someone posted THIS:

These comparison's show not only the different color's of the RAV4, but also the door handles look slightly different, and the reflector's look COMPLETELY different. Would the lighting make THAT much of a drastic change in the perception of the color of the reflector's?

I think its the trick of the eyes. The color seems different depending on the lighting. Also I think the colors and shapes may seem different such as the door handle cause of the direction in which the photos are being taken. They are mind tricks. Should check out the show Brain Games. I saw an episode of the way your mind can play tricks on you by what you see.

2bgSuAy.jpg

I think its the trick of the eyes. The color seems different depending on the lighting. Also I think the colors and shapes may seem different such as the door handle cause of the direction in which the photos are being taken. They are mind tricks. Should check out the show Brain Games. I saw an episode of the way your mind can play tricks on you by what you see.

Agreed!

One picture was taken shortly after she bought the car, during the day. The other picture was from who knows how long after she bought the car and taken at night. The light they are pointing to is a reflection on the top of the door there. From whatever light is also reflecting in her door. Flash from the person taking the picture. The shape of the door handles look different cause one is more straight on, and the other is kind of angled from the back. I was discussing another picture that seemed different too from one out in the dark and one in the bright lab. Here is another photo i put together cause the question was being asked if that was a light where the door handle is. I blew it up and you can see its just lighting, not a light.....

attachment.php

Thank you, Mystic....just wanted to get some clarification that it could be an optical illusion. :)

Thank you, Mystic....just wanted to get some clarification that it could be an optical illusion. :)

Wonder how long she had own the car, Does anyone know? all I know is TP her partner in the studio said he took this picture when she got the car. She was previously driving around a beater. I thought MH said the picture was from the spring, but I will have to check again. maybe its 2004.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back