Not open for further replies.

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
attachment.php

Nicole Lovell was 13

Missing 13-Year-Old Girl Found Dead; Virginia Tech Student Charged With Murder
Posted 8:49 PM, January 30, 2016, by CNN Wire

A Virginia Tech freshman was charged with murder Saturday night after the body of a 13-year-old girl who disappeared from her home was found in North Carolina, said police in Blacksburg, Virginia.

Nicole Madison Lovell was last seen between 7 p.m. and midnight on Wednesday, police said...

The family was extremely worried because Lovell required daily prescription medication for a liver transplant and didn’t carry the medicine with her, police said.

The search ended Saturday afternoon when Lovell’s body was found about 100 miles away from home, Blacksburg police Chief Anthony Wilson said at a press briefing.

David E. Eisenhauer, 18, of Columbia, Maryland, was already in custody. He was arrested early Saturday morning and charged with felony abduction in the case, police said. Police said they acted on tips and social media to identify Eisenhauer

Second Virginia Tech student arrested in death of 13-year-old Nicole Lovell
Posted 9:55 pm, January 30, 2016, by Web Staff, Updated at 02:29pm, January 31, 2016

BLACKSBURG, Va. -- A second Virginia Tech student has been arrested by Blacksburg Police in connection to the abduction and murder of 13-year-old Nicole Lovell, who went missing from her home in Blacksburg on January 27.

Police arrested 19-year-old Natalie M. Keepers and charged her with one felony count of improper disposal of a dead body and one misdemeanor count of accessory after the fact in the commission of a felony. Keepers is a student at Virginia Tech from Laurel, Maryland.

Natalie Keepers, 19, of Laurel, Md., now faces a charge of accessory before the fact to first-degree murder, meaning authorities allege that she played a role in the events leading to Lovell’s killing. She had previously been charged with concealing Lovell’s body and a misdemeanor accessory-after-the-fact count. The new charge carries a much stiffer maximum sentence upon conviction: life in prison

Investigators said they believe Eisenhauer had an inappropriate relationship with Nicole, a law enforcement official said. The girl was planning to expose their relationship, the official said, and investigators think this was the motive for killing her.

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3

Media Links, Maps, Timelines

So anyway. We were talking about not needing a motive before we moved over here.

We don't have to understand it because we have rational minds and are productive members of society.

I don't think there was a third person. I think they are trying to create reasonable doubt when really they both need to be tried for 1 degree murder together and rot in jail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Consider this scenario

NK co-directed theater productions in high school (i.e., seeks out drama)
NK has trouble adjusting to college, seeks psychotherapy
NK discusses 'cutting' in middle school and high school, thoughts of suicide as well as being bullied
DE starts tutoring NK in math, a friendship develops
NK needs an emergency appendectomy, DE takes her to hospital
NK becomes more enamored with DE
Psychiatrist is helping NK work through her past issues to 'begin to love herself'
NK creates online profile with DE's image, seeks out a middle schooler to confront her past
NK catfishes NL, because NK is a 'mean girl' or is somehow trying to reconcile her teenage issues
NK confides in DE that she is in psychotherapy
NL pressures NK (posing as DE) for a meeting or she will expose 'him'
NK decides she needs to murder NL to 'kill' her past and 'begin to love herself'
NK comes clean with DE, explains that she created fake profile as part of working through issues
NK and DE discuss how to break it off with NL (NK is plotting murder, DE sees it as 'helping' his friend and disassociating himself from NL)
NK finds plotting with DE 'secretive and exciting'
DE contacts NL to arrange a meeting using the profile NK made (Jan 24-27)
NK accompanies DE to meet NL under the guise of 'coming clean'
NK slashes NL's throat while DE is driving (or outside the car)
DE panics, agrees to hide NL's body

Will LE hold any pressers?
IMO, the collage is buzzing with stories but as most are minors, school and parents have said do not talk.

JMOO, thrill killing? Maybe we are off track on sex & love type motive?
Thank goodness they were caught, imagine if they planned another murder for thrills.
The mugshots are 3 days after their crime and they have blank cold eyes........(cold hearts also).......JMOO

Marking my spot. Hugs and coffee to all.

JMOO, thrill killing? Maybe we are off track on sex & love type motive?
Thank goodness they were caught, imagine if they planned another murder for thrills.
The mugshots are 3 days after their crime and they have blank cold eyes........(cold hearts also).......JMOO

You could be right. Yet I am not ruling out a sexual component just yet. Albeit it is a narrowing waning thought at this point. IMO

I do not believe she was killed in the dorm room bathtub. I do not think they could smuggle her body out without being seen. The dorms are a hive of activity at all times of day and night. They could not expect the halls to be empty after 1 a.m. or something like that.

I think it is possible that if NK was not present during the murder - it was planned that he take her away under some guise of being in a secluded "romantic" spot and that was where he stabbed her (away from any witnesses unlike in the dorm). Then NK was to join in to help with rest of the plot.

The pair, Pettitt said, went to the restaurant in the days before the girl's disappearance to talk about the plot to kill Nicole.

Eisenhauer told Keepers how he would lure Nicole out of her home one night, take her to a remote location and use a knife to cut her throat, the prosecutor said.

After leaving Cook Out, they drove by Lovell's home, Pettitt said.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/04/us/virginia-tech-girl-killed-keepers-bail-denied/

The stabbing death of Nicole Lovell, the 13-year-old girl in Blacksburg, Virginia, is a stark reminder that we should monitor what our children are doing online before their relationships go offline.

And let’s be blunt: Adolescents and teenagers cannot sufficiently navigate relationships in person, let alone online. Consider, by way of example, the cyber-bully movement. Remember, too, cellphones may be smart; kids, sometimes not so much.

The FBI, believe it or not, offers “A Parent’s Guide to Internet Safety.” Our tax dollars paid for it, so utilize it.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/feb/5/life-as-it-happens-killing-of-nicole-lovell-13-of-/

This week I spent an awful lot of time talking about the tragic murder of Nicole Lovell. She is the 13-year-old central Virginia girl whose body was found on the side of the road last Saturday. Two Virginia Tech students have been arrested in connection with her death, and it appears that social media played a part in this sad story. Evidence suggests she may have met her suspected killer through a social networking app called Kik.

At the end of every conversation about this story--with friends, colleagues, and press--I find myself asking the same question: What if?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/diana-graber/what-ifs-surrounding-soci_b_9162348.html

I do not believe she was killed in the dorm room bathtub. I do not think they could smuggle her body out without being seen. The dorms are a hive of activity at all times of day and night. They could not expect the halls to be empty after 1 a.m. or something like that.

I think it is possible that if NK was not present during the murder - it was planned that he take her away under some guise of being in a secluded "romantic" spot and that was where he stabbed her (away from any witnesses unlike in the dorm). Then NK was to join in to help with rest of the plot.

At break time not so much activity. It's possible both weren't there at the time, highly unlikely though. I'd say they were both in on it from beginning to the bitter end. She was thrilled to be in on this, do you think she'd be left out?

If DE did take NL to a desserted area and murder her alone.........how did NK get to the scene? NK had no car?

So anyway. We were talking about not needing a motive before we moved over here.

We don't have to understand it because we have rational minds and are productive members of society.

I don't think there was a third person. I think they are trying to create reasonable doubt when really they both need to be tried for 1 degree murder together and rot in jail.

I agree murderers don't have to have a motive but even in their sick mind they usually do.

I honestly think we are looking in to the face of pure evil when it comes to these two defendants. Many times those who are evil know how to mask what they are really like. They are good at tricking others into believing they are good and use that to their advantage.

Imo, the motive in this case is the sickest of all motives and that was they both wanted to murder someone they found who had no value (according to these two psychopaths ) in order to satisfy their own desires. I believe this murder was nothing but a thrill kill to satisfy their own sick fantasies. I believe both of them trolled the net looking for who they perceived as the perfect victim and Nicole was the vulnerable one they chose. Often psychopaths who resort to murder know how to lure a victim by saying all the right words to pull them in. Look at how many girls got into Ted Bundy's car willingly only to never be seen again.

I believe the sexual contact was via internet where sexual contact was made between the two. With Nicole being so excited to be noticed after she had been treated so cruelly even by others on there. Its heartbreaking to know no matter where she went wanting to be liked and accepted she was bullied. Even that happening made her an easy target for someone pretending to be nice to her. To me Nicole wasn't mature for her age. Far from it and she seemed even younger than 13. If I had just looked at some of her photos I would have guessed she was only 11 or 12.

I don't believe Keepers did this out of jealousy. I don't think she even knew Nicole and it wasn't out of jealousy she had for DE. Keepers had her own boyfriend. I believe she did this because she had fantasized about murdering someone for a long time and maybe so had DE so they both trolled and targeted Nicole to be the one. They both are so weird this may have even come up in a conversation they had with each other. Sadly, Nicole was an easy target, Its obvious this young girl cried out for love and attention anywhere she could get it and wanted to believe if anyone was nice to her they have to be good hearted people. Like so many before her, she was so wrong, and fell for all the lies said only meant to lure her in to having a false sense of security. I think they both kept working on Nicole until they felt she would be comfortable meeting the David she thought was a nice guy and that she was in love with. I found Nicole so naïve and trusting.

It makes no sense that Keepers would be very excited about the entire murder plot they both had thought up and then she wasn't there when Nicole was actually murdered. And as I have said before, I believe she was the mastermind behind this plot (the drama queen) and set it all up making most of the decisions. I believe she was there when it happened and enjoyed ever stab Nicole received. She even seems more diabolical than DE. I wonder if it was known that she ruled the roost in their relationship and was the more dominant one. Many females over the years had the power to make males do the dirty work for them when they wanted someone murdered and they were usually there when the murders happened.

The motive is consumed with evil. It was the evil they both possess in their dark mind is why Nicole was targeted and murdered.

IMO

NK father came to her aid so quickly about her menu, her needs. Was he an enabler? Was it his dream for her career in college? Did she want to do other classes? Was she really bullied into cutting? Was she always mentally ill? saddistic? evil?

You can't rationalize the irrational.

LE has mentioned many times that they had 300-400 leads to follow up on in the days after NLS disappearance and the arrests. Also, this felt like quite a quick arrest, being that technically it was a "stranger" abduction. I know that there was likely a very extensive digital trail, but something just has me thinking there were some credible leads as well. Witnesses calling in after the fact who saw a car on Craig Creek Road in the early morning. Students who had heard jokes about DE and his online tendencies. They wouldn't purely base their entire time line here on NKs confessions, her statements had to correlate with phone pings, possibly these leads and witnesses. JMO I feel like their plan was so stupid and poorly executed, people saw things.

If DE did take NL to a desserted area and murder her alone.........how did NK get to the scene? NK had no car?

I think NK was there and helped with the killing, but if she wasn't there when Nicole was stabbed, I suspect DE takes Nicole to the remote location, gets her out of the car, stabs her (slits her throat or however awful, evil way he did it) and leaves her body outside hidden. Maybe that was to let her bleed out? Then he goes back to NK's dorm and picks her up and drives back to where Nicole is hidden, she's dead at this point, and they put her in the trunk.

But I haven't read anywhere that there has been a crime scene area tapped off, either in a dorm room (wouldn't forensics need to come) if she was done in the bathtub which I highly, highly doubt, or on the side of the road somwhere.

But then again, when watching the Fox News footage someone posted in thread 3 that shows the Surry County location of where the body was found, that area wasn't tapped off either, and the reporter was allowed to walk around and pick stuff up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27