Found Deceased Canada - Gloria Gladue, 44, Desmarais Ab, 9 Oct 2015 *arrest*

dotr

Reaction score
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmon...inding-woman-missing-since-november-1.3412479
rbbm.
Her eldest daughter, Nicole Gladue-Weesemat, said she hasn't heard from her mother since Oct. 9, when she said her mother was last seen picking up a prescription from a pharmacy.

"She just texted the normal, 'I love you, I miss you,' " Gladue-Weesemat said. " I didn't respond right away and I think I did the next day, nothing. As time went on, we just knew something was up."

Gladue-Weesemat said her mother struggled with addiction and hitchhiked, but said it's unusual for her mother not to be in contact with her seven children.

"She was outgoing, funny, a good grandma," she said. "But she had her downfalls with her addiction, her hitchhiking; you just never know where she could be or who she could have run into. But she always kept in contact. She always kept her word."

Gladue is described by RCMP as an Aboriginal woman with dark brown hair and brown eyes. She's five-foot-seven and weighs approximately 133 pounds.

gloria-gladue.jpg

A little more info.rbbm.
As new evidence rolls in, Mounties are hoping to find Gloria Gladue.

Cpl. Kevin Petersen with the Desmarais RCMP detachment said since Mounties and the family first put out a plea for information, tips have rolled in, including the fact that Gladue was seen at a wedding in a community hall in Desmarais on Oct. 10, 2015.

RCMP describe Gladue as an aboriginal woman who is about five foot seven and 133 pounds.

Petersen hopes with one more push that someone in Demarais, Edmonton or Edson -- where she is known to frequent -- may know more about where she went.

A year after Gloria Gladue went missing, her family is determined to bring her home

gladue.jpg

Nicole Gladue-Weesemat last heard from her mother almost a year ago, before she vanished.

"love u all gudnite," Gloria Gladue wrote. That text message appeared in a grey bubble on her daughter's phone at 10:51 p.m. on Oct. 8, 2015.

The next day, Gladue, 44, picked up a prescription in Desmarais, Alta., 330 kilometres north of Edmonton.

No one has seen or heard from her since.

Full article and photos...

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/edmonton/a-year-after-gloria-gladue-went-missing-her-family-is-determined-to-bring-her-home-1.3758640

I knew the suspect (Grant) from years ago .... haven't seen him for about 30 years ..... this is a bit of a shock to hear of his arrest .... he always seemed like a good guy , came from a good home and an exceptionally good family.

He was raised on a farm , and farmed for a while , a bit of an entrepreneur , ran a small resort type hotel restaurant , was a mechanic-technician , drove truck for a while , never knew him to be violent , and certainly not capable of murder.

Hopefully police reveal more info

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back