Prosecutor Juan Martinez releases new book, February 2016 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caylee Advocate

Reaction score
**JUAN'S MEDIA/BOOK TOUR**

Juan is doing a huge media tour starting the 15th thru the 17th/18th

Fox and Friends, satellite radio, and several others.
He will be on Nancy Grace and Fox and Friends Tuesday (16th) Morning and Evening. Satellite radio is Wednesday.

Updates forthcoming.

:fireworks::cheer:

**JUAN'S MEDIA/BOOK TOUR**

Juan is doing a huge media tour starting the 15th thru the 17th/18th

Fox and Friends, satellite radio, and several others.
He will be on Nancy Grace and Fox and Friends Tuesday (16th) Morning and Evening. Satellite radio is Wednesday.

Updates forthcoming.

:fireworks::cheer:

Muwahaha, it's gonna be a :party: in here. I know that I will be taking notes for myself as I get from one insight to another...

Will we all be skipping the 16th, to only come back few hours later after our appetites have been fed and the whole book has been thoroughly read, examined, and critiqued with our prior efforts to resolve the inconsistencies and mysteries to this case? :woot:

And I can't find the post anymore.. but I have the same problem as (all) of us do... case has been over for a while, I can't even* mention (I get 'the look' and verbally banned) TA or 'the thing' anymore. Ughhh..

http://www.amazon.com/Conviction-Untold-Story-Putting-Behind-ebook/dp/B0105VDUSM

Edit: I hadn't realized they used her mugshot on the cover of the book! I like that idea, it's how I imagine Juan's resolve, during and years after handling this case. He knew he'd end up making mince-meat of her. No matter how many bag-o-tricks, the media, or whatnot; JM knew what her face would look like the day she (finally) got put behind Perryville's bars. She was toast. Just another (head)case for him.

Curious - :waitasec:

Are we going to be discussing Juan's book on THIS thread or will there be a separate thread on his book? :eek:nline:

TIA! :wave:

Curious - :waitasec:

Are we going to be discussing Juan's book on THIS thread or will there be a separate thread on his book? :eek:nline:

The mods created a separate thread for Nurmi's book, so my guess is they will do the same for Juan's.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

After Juan's book comes out expect L Kirk to come out criticizing him and calling Juan a liar. He is despicable. He is so jealous of Juan and his popularity, it is eating him alive. With his health issues, he really should stay away from such stressful situations. But with his personality he just can't stop himself. And I do believe he is obsessed with sexual talk. He showed that in the trial and that is the main reason I so despise him.

Thought I would share this so anyone who pre-ordered can check their status. Mine is fine, and I hope all of yours is too.

Snipped:

"Heads up for anyone who preordered Juan's book at Amazon! My book was preordered virtually the day it was available to preorder, a few months ago. It showed up as being preordered until today when I went to check on it and Amazon said to pick the email alert when it is released for purchase. I talked to Customer Service in chat; they have NO knowledge of it being preordered and it is no longer available to be preordered!!!!!! I AM SO P****D OFF! Now, according to them, I have to wait for all the preordered books to be shipped before I can purchase it. You might want to check the status of your order."

Thought I would share this so anyone who pre-ordered can check their status. Mine is fine, and I hope all of yours is too.

Snipped:

"Heads up for anyone who preordered Juan's book at Amazon! My book was preordered virtually the day it was available to preorder, a few months ago. It showed up as being preordered until today when I went to check on it and Amazon said to pick the email alert when it is released for purchase. I talked to Customer Service in chat; they have NO knowledge of it being preordered and it is no longer available to be preordered!!!!!! I AM SO P****D OFF! Now, according to them, I have to wait for all the preordered books to be shipped before I can purchase it. You might want to check the status of your order."

Maybe it isn't showing up as preordered because the order has now been filled. IOW, it was preordered until today and now there is no record of anything pending because they have fulfilled the order. Not sure if the poster ordered a print copy or a kindle copy...but they might want to check that out.

Snipped:

I just ordered it, it is supposed to be delivered on release date.
I am a Prime member, maybe that makes a difference?

ETA- I ordered the hardcover version. I am ashamed to be a paper waster but I SO love having physical books in my hands and on my shelves! (I got the Whittemore books on the Kindle app to make up for it :blush: )

I went to order my book from Amazon and noticed this from the Book Review/back cover:

from Amazon Book Review said:
snipped by me...
Now, speaking openly for the first time, Martinez shares the inside story of his tireless work to put Jodi Ann Arias behind bars. Beginning in the hours immediately following the discovery of Travis’ body, Conviction examines every aspect of Martinez’ case, showing how over the course of five years his prosecution came together one piece at a time, and revealing how, almost from the very start, it seemed Arias believed she could get away with murder.

Going inside the case files, Martinez chronicles the truth behind the multiple facades of Jodi Arias—a killer who played the victim with incredible skill, but was capable of unspeakable violence. Shedding light on the never-before-told story behind the most damning piece of evidence against Arias—the gas cans—Martinez recounts how he learned of their existence as well as the lengths he went to in order to ensure that they remained a secret from the public until precisely the right time.

Addressing his critics and supporters alike, Martinez also details his approach during the trial, describing how his much-criticized cross-examination of Arias was actually a highly deliberate and carefully crafted strategy designed to keep a deceitful woman from becoming too comfortable on the witness stand.

Complete with never-before-publicized evidence from the case and sixteen pages of photos, Conviction is the definitive account of the case that shocked America.

Never before publicized evidence!! :happydance: and Photos!! I think some of you wanted those photos - hopefully, what you want is in the book!

Off to order it!

:wave:

I went to order my book from Amazon and noticed this from the Book Review/back cover:

Never before publicized evidence!! :happydance: and Photos!! I think some of you wanted those photos - hopefully, what you want is in the book!

Off to order it!

Five more days, five more days... My goodness, so much anticipation.

Not really sure what to make of her latest hissy-fit (who is surprised anyway). The only thing I can think is, those poor workers. To have to be around her ridiculous carcass day after day. I wouldn't want that job. Hope they have someone amazing to go back home to!

Okay here is a teaser until the real deal comes. :happydance:

[video=youtube;1edvdg8zIlY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1edvdg8zIlY[/video]

Off to order it!

From your lips to Juan's ears! :D

For those of us that have iTunes, you can get a 48-page sample of Juan's book and also pre-order the E version from iTunes $12.99.

If you elect to get the sample, I can guarantee you will want to order if you haven't already and boy, oh boy,the questions start churning in your mind along with the building of excitement.

For those of us that have iTunes, you can get a 48-page sample of Juan's book and also pre-order the E version from iTunes $12.99.

If you elect to get the sample, I can guarantee you will want to order if you haven't already and boy, oh boy,the questions start churning in your mind along with the building of excitement.

Thank you, off to look now. Although I have ordered the book, I just might feed my addiction a little more. :blushing:

Okay here is a teaser until the real deal comes. :happydance:

[video=youtube;1edvdg8zIlY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1edvdg8zIlY[/video]

So - when is this one? Next Monday the 15th or Tuesday the 16th??

edited to add: wonder why we haven't got a new thread - this one is getting a bit slow to load... Maybe I will alert my post for the Mods!!
:wave: to the Mods!

Thank you for this, lewcch3!

So - when is this one? Next Monday the 15th or Tuesday the 16th??

edited to add: wonder why we haven't got a new thread - this one is getting a bit slow to load... Maybe I will alert my post for the Mods!!
:wave: to the Mods!

Monday the 15th Niner. Yes, very slow to load. What Niner said Mods.. YOO HOO

Daggone it, I have NEVER been first, so I am making sure I AM FIRST by posting now... see ya'll Tuesday to discuss book, :loveyou:

I've been reading super duper tonight and they're trying to figure out Juan's remark aboutthe one great mistake she made or she could have gotten off. In my opinion it had to be the gas cans. Any of the other evidence could not have proved pre-meditation. The gun theft could not be proven, but there was no way out of the gas purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain