Prosecutor Ken Kratz

shadowraiths

LISK Liaison, Verified Forensic Psychology Special
Staff member
Reaction score
Just finished reading the Wisconsin Supreme Court Disciplinary Proceedings against Kenneth R. Kratz. (Wisconsin Court Docs, PDF). I must admit, I am absolutely shocked this man did not lose his license to practice. Also, if the alleged sexual assault actually occurred (see p35 of the PDF), imho, he should have been criminally charged, his claim of medication abuse, notwithstanding.

Interestingly, or not, he claims he has a sexual addiction (see p16 of the PDF). This leaves me to wonder if the "sweaty" sexual attack that he purposefully and luridly describes to the media (replete with the send your kids to bed cautionary) was nothing more than leakage from his darker imaginings. Especially considering there was absolutely no forensic evidence whatsoever to support such a horrific claim.

Again, I think his behavior was beyond the pale, regardless of whether (or not) he informed the family of what he "thought" occurred to Ms. Halbach. Having a child murdered is the worst nightmare that can happen to any family. That is bad enough. But then to be led to believe she was raped and tortured, if there was really no way to know whether or not she was? That, imnsho, is obscene.

Just finished reading the Wisconsin Supreme Court Disciplinary Proceedings against Kenneth R. Kratz. (Wisconsin Court Docs, PDF). I must admit, I am absolutely shocked this man did not lose his license to practice. Also, if the alleged sexual assault actually occurred (see p35 of the PDF), imho, he should have been criminally charged, his claim of medication abuse, notwithstanding.

It also says he has narcissistic personality disorder...

Interestingly, or not, he claims he has a sexual addiction (see p16 of the PDF). This leaves me to wonder if the "sweaty" sexual attack that he purposefully and luridly describes to the media (replete with the send your kids to bed cautionary) was nothing more than leakage from his darker imaginings. Especially considering there was absolutely no forensic evidence whatsoever to support such a horrific claim.

Again, I think his behavior was beyond the pale, regardless of whether (or not) he informed the family of what he "thought" occurred to Ms. Halbach. Having a child murdered is the worst nightmare that can happen to any family. That is bad enough. But then to be led to believe she was raped and tortured, if there was really no way to know whether or not she was? That, imnsho, is obscene.

So, are you saying Kratz killed Teresa ? Or did my brain just misfire ?

I didn't get that impression from that post. Tell me your take on it. I'm intrigued now. :innocent:

I didn't get that impression from that post. Tell me your take on it. I'm intrigued now. :innocent:

An alleged sexual assault, an admitted sexual addiction, an admitted drug addiction, fantasizing and/ or fabricating a gruesome rape, bondage, torture and murder scenario and preaching said scene to the masses. He came up with some very intense and passionately spoken details about a death scene on a bed that didn't happen, right?
My memory is failing me. Who gave the presser that began with ' have your kids leave the room because of the content i'm about to speak'' ( paraphrased ) ?

ETA I was mostly being facetious in my post, but honestly if we were ' profiling' who will kill her with a ' sexual motive', Kratz would certainly fit. Throw in a position of power and this guy is the one who should be locked up for the safety of the public.

No. No. I am not suggesting, or in any way, implying that Kratz killed Teresa. I am just pointing out why I am totally disgusted with his behavior before, during, and after SA & Brendan's trials. This, imho, is not someone who was actually fighting for the victim.

I'm not sure if I can link it, so I won't. Ken Kratz has a facebook page, he posted a few hours ago about emails he's been getting and his reputation. Not hard to find, I just don't want to get spanked for linking it lol

I'm not sure if I can link it, so I won't. Ken Kratz has a facebook page, he posted a few hours ago about emails he's been getting and his reputation. Not hard to find, I just don't want to get spanked for linking it lol

He is a public figure. He has been doing interviews and speaking to the public about the documentary so I think it is okay to link it.

<modsnip>

Kratz's words were, the prison inmate said

The two women, ACCUSED SA
To whom?
Reports?

Oh, right, he threatened their families.
Again, according to whom?

I'm really curious to know.
The sheriff, married to the cousin, that hates him?
Kratz?
The Detective, that drew Avery's pic from a PHOTO, while making the suspect sketch in 85?
Colborn? Lenk?
Ideas?

The cat,
SUCKS.
It's TERRIBLE.
Avery ADMITTED to this, and in fact looked down and seemed " ashamed" and not too proud of himself, IMO

Asking specifically for Teresa?
" That same girl you sent last time " ( HOW many times had she been there in the past? C'MON?!?! )
O.K.

Showing up in the towel at the door?

( I better beg for forgiveness for this, actually have been in my towel once or twice, knowing I wasn't alone ) was EXAGGERATED and even her co worker (I believe it was her ) said she was not terrified of Avery.

He creeped her out, the way a man old enough to have grand kids my age creeps ME out, ( YUCK, but doesn't terrify me) IMO

Lacks quite a bit of common sense & social skills, made some pretty stupid decisions, not the smartest man.

A killer?

We shall see..

Is this an actual source/police report?
Or another article/blog/possibly " slanted " reporting from a newspaper?

DEXTER: I provided a link as requested by ACIDTEAR to the accusations by two women that Avery raped them in 2004. There are several other links both in print and on Youtube that mention these accusations. It is unclear whether any police reports were filed for both women claimed that Avery threatened to kill them if they went to the police.

If these allegations are true, they speak to a pattern of behavior that escalated to the point where Steven Avery murdered Teresa Halbach. It's a documented FACT that Avery killed a cat by setting it on fire. It's a documented FACT that in 1985, Avery ran a woman off the road and pointed a gun at her. It's a documented FACT that in jailhouse letters, he threatened to kill his wife. You can ignore these FACTS until the cows come home, but I choose to find these FACTS relevant to this case.

Your interpretation of Avery's response (e.g., ashamed) to killing the cat flies in the face of documented fact. In police reports and in a phone call with the filmmakers of the Netflix documentary, Avery minimizes this horrific act by defining it as the trappings of youth. Please.

Is Steven Avery a killer? IMO, the physical evidence demonstrates beyond ALL doubt that he shot Teresa Halbach in the head with his .22 rifle; he placed her in the back of her vehicle; he later threw her body and her clothing in his fire pit; he used tires as an accelerant to burn her body/clothing; he used a tire as an accelerant to burn her digital camera/palm pilot/cell phone in a barrel 20 feet from his front door; he drove her car to another part of the family compound; he locked the vehicle; he removed the license plates; he opened the hood to disable the vehicle; he covered the vehicle in yard debris; he placed the license plates in another vehicle on the compound; his nephew assisted him in using bleach to clean a 3-4 area in his garage; he broke up Teresa's bones with a shovel after the fire had died down; and he placed 3 larger bones in a barrel on his sister's property. Case closed.

Well, I guess you'll agree that Kratz is a repeated rapist as well then. Unfortunately he's still walking the streets and his only punishment is being banned from representing female clients. Women should feel safe knowing they won't get raped by Kratz so long as they cross the street when they pass by his law office.

ETA: Before a mod deletes this...

http://cdn.wrn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Complaintkratz11AP2758-D.pdf

Counts 8 & 9...

JW claimed Kratz repeatedly raped her between December 2009 until September 2010 when she finally reported the rapes. Kratz didn't deny the sexual encounters, rather, he claimed they were consensual. And unlike the Internet rumors Avery raped someone, Kratz' rapist behavior can be documented.

Yep.

Agree
Well, I guess you'll agree that Kratz is a repeated rapist as well then. Unfortunately he's still walking the streets and his only punishment is being banned from representing female clients. Women should feel safe knowing they won't get raped by Kratz so long as they cross the street when they pass by his law office.

ETA: Before a mod deletes this...

http://cdn.wrn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Complaintkratz11AP2758-D.pdf

Counts 8 & 9...

JW claimed Kratz repeatedly raped her between December 2009 until September 2010 when she finally reported the rapes. Kratz didn't deny the sexual encounters, rather, he claimed they were consensual. And unlike the Internet rumors Avery raped someone, Kratz' rapist behavior can be documented.

So KK being a sleazy deviant helps prove SA's innocence how?

The jury was instructed to evaluate evidence in the courtroom. KK's personal shenanigans and future legal troubles have nothing to do with the case against SA. KK was asked to take on this case and be the prosecuting attorney. Right or wrong he prosecuted the case as requested. And yes, <modsnip> [he] who deserved the retribution he got from the women he harassed and assaulted. How is that going to help SA overturn his conviction?

Speaks to his Conduct, professionalism, honesty, character, loyalty, ethics, integrity, morale, etc.

IMO,
If Kratz had the GoNads to try what he did with a DOMESTIC VIOLENCE VICTIM ( for starters)

How are WE supposed to believe ALL was just peachy where Brendan was concerned?
SA?
Maybe SHOWING everyone who feels this is an open and shut case, that one of the KEY

players that was BROUGHT IN to do a JOB ( because the locals had already SCREWED SA before, purposely at that ) isn't at ALL and PROBABLY never was, very CREDIBLE, IMO.

He, as well as EVERY OFFICER of that COURT should set themselves to a VERY high standard, IMO don't YOU think????
So KK being a sleazy deviant helps prove SA's innocence how?

The jury was instructed to evaluate evidence in the courtroom. KK's personal shenanigans and future legal troubles have nothing to do with the case against SA. KK was asked to take on this case and be the prosecuting attorney. Right or wrong he prosecuted the case as requested. And yes, <modsnip> [he] deserved the retribution he got from the women he harassed and assaulted. How is that going to help SA overturn his conviction?

Wow!!!
well, i guess you'll agree that kratz is a repeated rapist as well then. Unfortunately he's still walking the streets and his only punishment is being banned from representing female clients. Women should feel safe knowing they won't get raped by kratz so long as they cross the street when they pass by his law office.

Eta: Before a mod deletes this...

http://cdn.wrn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/complaintkratz11ap2758-d.pdf

counts 8 & 9...

Jw claimed kratz repeatedly raped her between december 2009 until september 2010 when she finally reported the rapes. Kratz didn't deny the sexual encounters, rather, he claimed they were consensual. And unlike the internet rumors avery raped someone, kratz' rapist behavior can be documented.

[video=youtube;ceQDyP6DgiA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=2m3s&v=ceQDyP6DgiA&app=desktop[/video]

Excuse the swearing and smoking in this video, but this woman does her homework and she is clearly gunning for Kratz BIGTIME! I am also including a link that show's Kratz's FB posts that she is talking about on here. I posted this link previously already as I caught the same slip up that she did...Kratz is OFFICIALLY losing it now folks.

Edit: **REALLY, REALLY sorry for the swearing...I would (bleep) out parts if I could, but other than her offensive language I think what she is saying is very important.

http://imgur.com/2d6kIRH

thanks for starting this thread shadowraiths!

<modsnip> Can't believe he is allowed to practice law still.

Kratz still obsessing over "sweat DNA"

[video=youtube;R3q-rIa2x08]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3q-rIa2x08[/video]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie