Found Deceased Canada - Cooper Nemeth, 17, Winnipeg, 14 Feb 2016 *Arrest*

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Cooper%20Nemeth_zpssau916vd.png

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/cooper-nemeth-search-winnipeg-1.3450120

Nemeth is six feet tall and weighs about 170 pounds with an average build, short brown hair and brown eyes...

Nemeth was last reported seen during the early hours of Sunday wearing a black jacket with a River East Marauders hockey logo on the front.

After the hockey game on Saturday, he went to a friend's house on Amelia Crescent with a 22-year-old man who Sayles has said is known to police. Nemeth and the man then went to a party in the Sun Valley area, according to police, and that's where the teen was last seen.

I just wanted to add that this is the same area that Thelma Krull disappeared..... not saying it is related at all ....just something to note...

I hope they find him. His family is absolutely amazing with getting the word out, searching.

I agree ....this is one amazing family .....and the way they have set up their website so that anonymous tips can be provided is awesome!

I'm thinking the chance of finding him alive are almost nil at this point. Saying that, I do hope his body is found. Then his family and friends can go somewhere to be with him.

Homicide is involved??? oh no. I just found out about this boy.

The family reacts to homicide detectives searching the home. http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/cooper-nemeth-police-investigation-home-winnipeg-1.3456153

Cooper Nemeth's parents and extended family crowded around a TV on Friday to watch the news after hearing police, including the homicide unit, were searching a duplex on Treger Bay in connection to the missing 17-year-old.

The family feared for the worst, she said. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief when no body bag was seen removed from the home.

"It's the first thing that we've had since he's been missing. So emotions were high," said Sayles.

The poor family.
It's one thing to suspect foul play another for it to be confirmed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back