Found Deceased RI - Jason Meiczinger, 20, South Kingstown, 14 Feb 2016

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Jason Meiczinger, 20, also goes by the name Toader Cazacu. Meiczinger, who lives and works in South Kingstown, was last seen at about 7 p.m. Sunday.

Meiczinger is white, about 6 feet 1 inch tall and 200 pounds. He has short, light brown hair and blue eyes. He may be wearing a black, hooded winter coat, jeans, work boots and a collared shirt. He may be driving a silver Toyota Corolla with Rhode Island license plates YX-837.

bf2d6d0f-7907-4983-837f-74f4ac38a82d-large16x9_missingman.jpg

http://turnto10.com/news/local/police-ask-for-publics-help-in-finding-missing-south-kingstown-man

That's just awful. Hopefully it's a cry for help but it reads like the real thing.

I have to agree, he sounds resigned to leaving this world on his own terms. Do we have any locals that would know the nearest water access that would allow him to drive his vehicle into the water?

Thank you for posting about Jason/Toader. I was about to, but found this first. As far as we know here in RI is that there has still been no contact or information. I hope he's just hiding out somewhere, but from what his friends say, this is extremely uncharacteristic of him. :(

So tragic. I feel so sad for his friends and himself. It sounds so final for him.

Thanks for update - I've often wondered about him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back