For Those Who Do Think Avery was Framed & Evidence Planted - Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysticJynx

Just Sayin'
Reaction score
I have opened this thread for general discussion of ONLY those who think Avery and Dassey were framed, and evidence has been planted.

I personally think Avery was framed and the evidence was planted. From the Rav4 and the blood in it, to the key, the plates, the bones, and her burnt belongings. There was just to much set up to make it look like he was guilty. It in no way looks to me like SA was trying to conceal anything.

All evidence and exhibits released can be found at http://www.stevenaverycase.org/

Other Threads you may want to check out are specific threads on certain topics. I will post those below.
Bones and Bonfire
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?298351-Bones
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?298551-The-Bonfire
Rav4 and Rav4 door
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?300114-Rav4
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?298788-Blood-Spatter-on-the-RAV-4-Door
DNA and Gun Shots
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?298490-DNA-What-does-the-evidence-say
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...age-to-kill-Teresa-Halbach-and-blood-splatter
Key
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?298333-The-Key-Planted-or-Not-Impact
Phone Calls and Records, And delete Voice mails
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?298353-Phone-Calls-and-Phone-Records
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?298416-Deleted-Voicemails

I had a small moment of panic when I seen the other thread closed lol it's hard to discuss the case as a whole in the individual threads, but the individual threads are great to get and keep information/discussions about specific things in one place *sigh*

Tssiemer ~ why do you think ST did it?

Because KZ has been steering away from the family.... I'm not so sure now, but does SA consider him family? lol

Ok, It think they are both innocent...

Does anyone know of TH family is happy with the conclusion of these two trials? Do they feel justice has been served for TH? Did they have any "WHAT" moments as the defense showed their case?

I think her brother, as the family spokesperson, was for the most part always vocal with believing both were guilty, and was supportive of LE and the State. I don't think we know if they ever had any doubts.... or if they do now or not.

I still hope that some truth comes out of this, and I hope they find out that the theory Kratz has been spewing isn't how it happened (there is no evidence to support her being tied up, raped, tortured).

The family has come out and said that they won't be commenting on this case EVER! so who knows what their real thoughts are on the case.

I also it's possible then TH struck and animal not far from GZ property. Perhaps, he can out with a .22 and shot her?

RH is a close second.

I'm in the "evidence planted" thread b/c of the following (all IMO) :

1) SA is not so brazen he would've shot TH in his own garage right next door to the Dasseys
2) SA would not have burned TH in a supposed bonfire right next to the Dasseys
3) SA would not be as stupid as to leave TH's RAV4 on Avery Salvage property knowing it would soon be found
4) SA seemed happy with JS at the time and had no motive to kill TH
5) SA would not have left the license plates in a vehicle by the front road to his property
6) SA would not have cleaned the garage thoroughly and left obvious evidence in the RAV4 for days
7) SA would not have shot TH with the gun above his own bed
8) SA would not have left the RAV4 key in his bedroom knowing it would be searched
9) SA would not have burned TH's cellphone, purse, etc in a burn barrel next to his house and left the remnants
10) SA would not let BD sit and rot in prison if he himself was guilty
11) SA gave various interviews to police and the press and at no time appeared nervous or let anything slip

Carry on ... waiting on Zellner's next move.

1) SA is not so brazen he would've shot TH in his own garage right next door to the Dasseys
3) SA would not be as stupid as to leave TH's RAV4 on Avery Salvage property knowing it would soon be found
5) SA would not have left the license plates in a vehicle by the front road to his property
6) SA would not have cleaned the garage thoroughly and left obvious evidence in the RAV4 for days
8) SA would not have left the RAV4 key in his bedroom knowing it would be searched
9) SA would not have burned TH's cellphone, purse, etc in a burn barrel next to his house and left the remnants
11) SA gave various interviews to police and the press and at no time appeared nervous or let anything slip

I have one more to add that is the strongest thing to lead me to believe that ALL the evidence was planted. I also do not believe that anyone other than LE planted anything. That does not mean I think LE killed her (though, that is not completely off the table for me), but that something happened to her and LE discovered her at a time they REALLY needed to take SA down.

12) SA would not have committed a murder when everything in his life was looking up to the degree it was. He was in the middle of a $36 million civil suit. He probably wouldn't have gotten that much, but he would have gotten a pretty penny still. He was being paraded around by influential people, such as gov's and such, they were naming a bill after him. He had dinners planned for him (such as the Innocence Project dinner he was scheduled to go to, the one that LE mocked he wouldn't be going to while they were searching his house).

There is waaaaaaay too much wrong with these cases on a whole, for it to be coincidence. You do not deviate from so many protocol's as they did without it all being a stinky pile of fish. Their mistake was that they felt safe enough to do all this without being able to look into the future and see just how thoroughly everything about these cases would be dissected and examined by so many capable people. Their complete arrogance is what set them up for this fall they are now feeling and I believe Zellner will be bringing this whole house of cards down in the near future. IMHO. I, for one, cannot wait to see how this all plays out, as my husband thinks I am a complete nutjob right now, because this is ALL I talk about. I am looking forward to the day I can go back to being just my normal self and start focusing more on my everyday life. He is looking forward to that day too, LOL.

Jaiddie, I am with you. I really hope that Zellner does bring the whole House of Cards down.

There was just to much they had to deviate from to make this case MAKE SENSE. It should not have needed that much deviating if he was in fact guilty. Even the evidence seems to be found as they needed it to be. They want us to believe he was concealing the crime by leaving all the evidence out in the open to be found. Makes no sense to me. Then with all the sneaking around trying to be so involved but not writing up reports or adding certain names to warrants and other legal documents. I can only think that the writers of the warrants knew very well in the beginning that The two Officers JL and AC should not have been on the site and yet they continued to do so, allowing the secrets. Omitting. All part of lying in my opinion. But oops they caught. They can be seen in some of the Photos. Hard to get around that huh? Even in the dispatch calls after a certain point they were directing calls to Calumet, but still so many of the officers from the sheriff's department were very much involved.

I do not think LE murdered her. I think they used her as an opportunity to solve a problem they were having. That problem was SA. And now when all the eyes are on the case, there are many things that just don't add up. Why cause they did a bad job planting some of that evidence. Which is why they deviated so much.

Of course JMO

According to Kratz, he was a criminal mastermind... obviously watched every episode of CSI when he got out, he was able to clean up the garage and trailer and not leave one trace of TH.

I've been thinking.... When SA got arrested, and even before, he said the only one's that had anything against him was Sheriff's dept., then it went to ... well they musta put it there (the RAV4)... then to they be framing me or us (his family), and we know that SA said a friend Tammy told him that a cop put the RAV4 there. He is arrested, he's still chirping that they are framing him, etc. At this time, as far as most knew.... Manitowoc SD was only at the search in a supportive way. So come March 2006, SA has been in jail for months, they "frame" (coerce) BD into his confession.... get a new search warrant (lucky for them), and MCSD still takes part in the search even after being accused of already planting evidence??? In March 2006... they still didn't see how wrong it was for them to be there actively searching his house/garage? *smh*

They were never intending on sharing the truth about who and when the evidence was really found. That is why they kept them from those warrants. Not completely. But they certainly didn't include that Officer DR, had Lt. JL with him on Nov 4, 2005. They also didn't say that Sgt. AC was at the residence the night before on Nov 3. I guess after he hired some decent Lawyers they knew some things would be obvious. Like the fact that they were very much involved in the investigation. Pictures show them there. Logs show them in and out of check points, Some of the times. It was becoming hard to hide the big lie of emphasizing their only role was to provide equipment. I don't even think they contributed their part of the reports until after they met with the Special Prosecutor.

Also I found it odd that the LEAD investigators were mostly just at the command post. So what does Lead investigators really mean? interrogating minors and sending the conflict of interest in to search? And I read in KH testimony in the BD trial trans TF took her shopping to find an exact pair of pants TH may have been wearing.

I really don't understand how they got away with it even going to trial knowing that there was so much contamination of credibility after it was publicly stated that Man. Co would not be part of the investigation.

And remember how Lt JL Checked out the evidence sent to the crime lab in 2002, was checked back in, in 2003 by Lt. DR.

I also want to know why this one who claims he opened that box in 2002 even wrote on the box of that blood. Was not investigated for tampering with evidence. The court order was for the items that were sent to the lab. So why was the box that held the Blood opened at all. And then why did he the what was he Asst. DA or DA at the time, Follow protocol to seal the evidence after he opened it. He is as much to blame for the doubt being created about that blood.

I am still waiting for whomever should have investigated that and the claims of being framed by SA, to be investigated.

As well as this vicious dog they couldn't get close to for 3 days. When will they investigate for animal cruelty. Did they let it starve for 3 days? I mean that is cruel too. Especially when there is notes of people in the family wanting to pick up the dog, and it being refused. Just another excuse on LE's part.

I agree!

OMG...my hubby too:blushing::therethere::blah:

And SA wouldn't LOCK UP the vehicle, after HIDING it ALONG THE OUTER EDGE OF HIS PROPERTY,
JMO
I have one more to add that is the strongest thing to lead me to believe that ALL the evidence was planted. I also do not believe that anyone other than LE planted anything. That does not mean I think LE killed her (though, that is not completely off the table for me), but that something happened to her and LE discovered her at a time they REALLY needed to take SA down.

12) SA would not have committed a murder when everything in his life was looking up to the degree it was. He was in the middle of a $36 million civil suit. He probably wouldn't have gotten that much, but he would have gotten a pretty penny still. He was being paraded around by influential people, such as gov's and such, they were naming a bill after him. He had dinners planned for him (such as the Innocence Project dinner he was scheduled to go to, the one that LE mocked he wouldn't be going to while they were searching his house).

There is waaaaaaay too much wrong with these cases on a whole, for it to be coincidence. You do not deviate from so many protocol's as they did without it all being a stinky pile of fish. Their mistake was that they felt safe enough to do all this without being able to look into the future and see just how thoroughly everything about these cases would be dissected and examined by so many capable people. Their complete arrogance is what set them up for this fall they are now feeling and I believe Zellner will be bringing this whole house of cards down in the near future. IMHO. I, for one, cannot wait to see how this all plays out, as my husband thinks I am a complete nutjob right now, because this is ALL I talk about. I am looking forward to the day I can go back to being just my normal self and start focusing more on my everyday life. He is looking forward to that day too, LOL.

Don't forget, SA locked up the RAV when he was done hiding it.

According to what the evidence shows and Kratz/LE would like us to believe.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni