1020 users online (279 members and 741 guests)  

Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122
Results 1,816 to 1,821 of 1821
    According to this statement Jodi was not a smoker:

https://imgur.com/DOqR3N0

Quote Originally Posted by BigCityAccountant View Post
    Can anyone name someone related in the Avery case that smokes?

I believe I saw footage in MaM showing Jodi smoking, correct me if I am wrong. But anyone know anyone else that did?

TIA
    BJ now BT, she Smoked

NEW STEVEN AVERY BLOOD SPATTER TESTS PROVE HE WAS FRAMED, ‘MAKING A MURDERER’ ATTORNEY EXCLUSIVELY SAYS

What is interesting is the date on the video shows 2016.

http://www.newsweek.com/steven-avery...-making-762639
    It's way more plausible and interesting to actually see a video explanation. Those "flakes" of blood have bothered me for months, it just doesn't make sense.

Can anyone name someone related in the Avery case that smokes?

I believe I saw footage in MaM showing Jodi smoking, correct me if I am wrong. But anyone know anyone else that did?

TIA
    Jodi wasn't a smoker.

Scott was/is

Fox Crossing Municipal Judge Len Kachinsky faces harassment allegations

https://amp.greenbaypressgazette.com...mpression=true
    Pedant here, please share your sources. TIA

'Making A Murderer' Manitowoc County Deputy Colborn Retires
    Besides the suspected planted spare key, Colborn was suspected of finding the RAV4 before it later turned up on Avery's property.
    https://patch.com/wisconsin/milwauke...olborn-retires
    *FREE LEONARD PELTIER*
    Justice for an innocent man.

So I'm a few years late in watching this and only got through 2 episodes before I began googling and reading everything I could about this case. Here is what I see as possible scenarios....

1. TH committed suicide, it was discovered by someone (most likely LE) and SA was framed. The phone call from Colburn running her plates might be she was discovered and all of the framing took place after that. I think if this is the case then the likelihood of SA ever being exonerated is very low unless someone on the police force grows a conscience.

2. TH was murdered by someone, it was discovered and SA was framed. SA could be exonerated if the actual perp was not involved in framing SA or someone does some in depth investigating.

3. TH was murdered by SA, evidence was still planted by LE. My biggest issue with this theory is that SA is just not smart, I don't care that he spent 18 years in prison, I have a hard time ever believing he could be capable of killing someone and erasing all evidence at the scene. If SA did kill TH I think it took place elsewhere and he hid her body & vehicle but not well, then it was discovered by LE and moved to SA's property. I also think that SA would confess if he had killed TH, he admitted all of his other crimes.

4. TH was murdered by LE then framed - I genuinely hope this is not the case and it's my least likely scenario

It does seem highly unlikely that SA with an IQ of 70 was capable of murdering and disposing of TH without a trace of her in his home or garage, yet managed to leave evidence all over his property. Unless, he has a DNA away-anator on his doorways so that all DNA is miraculously erased upon entering the premises, which we all know is not real.

I feel like I should probably state here that despite my belief that SA is likely not the murderer of TH, I don't think he's a "good guy", the story of the cat alone was enough to sway me towards him being disturbed.

Page 122 of 122 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122