Sievers Sidebar #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

KateB

Reaction score
teresa_sievers_combo.jpg

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...ons-on-the-Teresa-Sievers-case-360157591.html

Forum: Dr Teresa Sievers Index
Discussion threads
Media thread
Case calendar
Discovery Documents and Photos - Sievers Case
Batch 3 Photos Photobucket
Sidebar #1

Sidebar #2

I am really wondering how anyone thought MS could go to law school.

He could not remember to hang up four blankets?

I still am not concerned about the living and dying big for DR TS.

Maybe because I am older and people are dying. Maybe because I now live in a foreign country where I do not speak the language and see the incredible issues with not being a speaker of a language.

I do teach English to my neighbors. I was never an English teacher. Until I was in an environment where English is a language that is rarely spoken, I never thought about the difficulties of it. Just a simple example. When do we use " the" and "a" or sometimes nothing. Example.: He went to school.

English is so very very very complex.

Anyway. i think Lenka was expressing her view of the DR as a larger than life person.

Maybe she did not say it in the best way. Maybe she is involved in this whole ugly murder.

For me, she was saying that the DR was not an ordinary person. She was something special. She impacted everyone living or dead.

So many peoole really do not leave much . She did

Quote Originally Posted by Frigga
Thank you dmac55.
Do you happen to know when Mark bought that condo?

the address is listed below - someone might be able to find out when the condo was purchased with that information?
alas, i am not that savvy

investigative-report-teresa-sievers-case.pdf
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2630726/investigative-report-teresa-sievers-case.pdf

Discovery of Target Locations:

Further research into Mark Sievers revealed that he owns a condominium that is located
at 650 South Old 141, Apartment 1, Fenton, Missouri.

Maybe because I am older and people are dying. Maybe because I now live in a foreign country where I do not speak the language and see the incredible issues with not being a speaker of a language.

I do teach English to my neighbors. I was never an English teacher. Until I was in an environment where English is a language that is rarely spoken, I never thought about the difficulties of it. Just a simple example. When do we use " the" and "a" or sometimes nothing. Example.: He went to school.

Anyway. i think Lenka was expressing her view of the DR as a larger than life person.

Maybe she did not say it in the best way. Maybe she is involved in this whole ugly murder.

For me, she was saying that the DR was not an ordinary person. She was something special. She impacted everyone living or dead.

Human excellent points on all, yes english can be a complex language even for us who have grown up with it, it is not cut and dry like other languages idioms are confusing to even native born people. It is all of our opinions on this forum. some good.. some bad..some intuitive... some from outer space but we all need to understand that the truth is the most important thing to come out and justice will prevail

Just :waiting: and did a compilation of the transcripts that have been done so far and are available for WS'ers to read (not videos). Most were LE transcribing and linked through reference thread http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?295777-Sievers-Documents-miscellaneous-and-discovery-docs, although 2 were some others done by :websleuther: that I have noted (don't know of a link for reference other than the doc dump #4 thread for those as not in reference thread iirc http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?299955-2016-02-03-Batch-4-Audio-Video-Files-Sievers-Discovery-Documents&p=12363295#post12363295) . Can anyone recall which I have missed in this, or corrections needed?

July 1 AL (transcribed by Maxine2u)
July 1 12:55 pm BS
July 2 11:58 am BL (transcribed by ATL)
July 2 2:07 pm BS
July 7 6:48 pm BS
July 12 7:25 am AW
July 12 9:31 am AW
July 12 9:40 am EM
July 12 10:09 am KM
July 13 9:44 am CM
July 14 11:03 pm KM
July 14 11:07 am JL & SH
July 19 5:05 pm MF (CWW son)
July 19 8:23 pm RW
July 20 3:44 pm RW
Aug 25 7:48 pm TSh
Aug 27 4:40 pm JC (CWW boss)
Aug 28 4:03 pm TSh
Oct 15 3:42 pm TSh

:moo: those that were transcribed by LE are :moo: *perhaps* *maybe* evidence for trial and for charges, and the others (at the time of the publishing) were not a consideration/someone to possibly have as a witness at trial ??? Our legal folks can perhaps chime in here??? iykwim. :moo: :moo:

I don't want to make any comparisons to any other trial here at WS, as this one is different. :moo:

Just :waiting: and did a compilation of the transcripts that have been done so far and are available for WS'ers to read (not videos). Most were LE transcribing and linked through reference thread http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?295777-Sievers-Documents-miscellaneous-and-discovery-docs, although 2 were some others done by :websleuther: that I have noted (don't know of a link for reference other than the doc dump #4 thread for those as not in reference thread iirc http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?299955-2016-02-03-Batch-4-Audio-Video-Files-Sievers-Discovery-Documents&p=12363295#post12363295) . Can anyone recall which I have missed in this, or corrections needed?

:moo: it does :moo: strongly show that those that were transcribed by LE are :moo: *perhaps* *maybe* evidence for trial and for charges, and the others (at the time of the publishing) were not a consideration/someone to possibly have as a witness at trial ??? Out legal folks can perhaps chime in here??? iykwim. :moo: :moo:

I don't want to make any comparisons to any other trial here at WS, as this one is different. :moo:

I think the ones that were transcribed are those that are referenced in warrant affidavits and the investigative reports. They would have been included as attachments for requests for search warrants, arrest warrants, extradition requests, etc.

Dmac55, RN:

I hope we find out AND you mentioned another MS timeline quagmire in the previous thread, and I concur as a fellow RN: why would MS "after college become an LPN"? You are correct, it doesn't make sense & it is not the norm. Why wouldn't he just have his college credits apply towards his RN?

So it begs the question: what does "after college" really mean for MS & where was this quote from again? Did he get a few college credits & then quit? Because as dmac55 pointed out previously, if he had gotten his Associates Degree (60 credits, typically 2 yrs), he could easily lead into his RN without much ado except for his Clinicals.

Additionally, I don't really see a common or ordinary segue from his "college" first, then into becoming an LPN, and then his desire into law school. That is clearly a circuitous academic route.

Quote Originally Posted by Frigga
Thank you dmac55.
Do you happen to know when Mark bought that condo?

the address is listed below - someone might be able to find out when the condo was purchased with that information?
alas, i am not that savvy

investigative-report-teresa-sievers-case.pdf
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2630726/investigative-report-teresa-sievers-case.pdf

Discovery of Target Locations:

Further research into Mark Sievers revealed that he owns a condominium that is located
at 650 South Old 141, Apartment 1, Fenton, Missouri.

From what I can tell, he could have either rented or owned. Interestingly, he also, at some point, owned another property on Green Jade Estates Drive that was probably less than a mile from that location. The 650 Apartment 1 location does not, on what I have found, indicate any type of "ownership" which makes me wonder if it was a rental. Although I have seen other units for sale, I can't find that this one was "owned" by someone other than the Condominium association(?).

**ADDED** It may be Apartment I.....still digging
Hope that helps. I'm still digging on it. :websleuther:

BBM

I once rode in a customers car who happened to be an attorney. It was the most disgustingly filthy car I've ever been in.

The rest of your post I agree with.

Is that comdo where the alarm kept going off? The latest condo?

BBM

I once rode in a customers car who happened to be an attorney. It was the most disgustingly filthy car I've ever been in.

The rest of your post I agree with.

My comment was about him having no memory, not his housekeeping. Should have been more clear.

:moo: those that were transcribed by LE are :moo: *perhaps* *maybe* evidence for trial and for charges, and the others (at the time of the publishing) were not a consideration/someone to possibly have as a witness at trial ??? Our legal folks can perhaps chime in here??? iykwim. :moo: :moo:

None of the interviews would be admissible as evidence at trial (although people could be confronted with inconsistencies from their prior statements of course). If an interview transcript was released, all it means is that it exists. Others probably have not yet been transcribed. And the only conclusion you can likely draw from that is that someone either in LE or in the prosecutor's office wanted to have the testimony handy in writing for some reason rather than having to go back to the video.

Come to think of it, though, I believe you can use LE interview transcripts before a grand jury.... :thinking:

I assume that went went to college and left without a degree. Possibly quit or flunked out.

Dmac55, RN:

I hope we find out AND you mentioned another MS timeline quagmire in the previous thread, and I concur as a fellow RN: why would MS "after college become an LPN"? You are correct, it doesn't make sense & it is not the norm. Why wouldn't he just have his college credits apply towards his RN?

So it begs the question: what does "after college" really mean for MS & where was this quote from again? Did he get a few college credits & then quit? Because as dmac55 pointed out previously, if he had gotten his Associates Degree (60 credits, typically 2 yrs), he could easily lead into his RN without much ado except for his Clinicals.

Additionally, I don't really see a common or ordinary segue from his "college" first, then into becoming an LPN, and then his desire into law school. That is clearly a circuitous academic route.

My comment was about him having no memory, not his housekeeping. Should have been more clear.

Yes, and if MS was serious about becoming an attorney, his memory would have to be sharp. And he could not get into Graduate School to become an attorney without a Bachelors degree, a formalized set of test results within the last 5 years (ie. LSAT, GRE, etc), and a host of other admission requirements.

Graduate school is not for the faint of heart or for those with a lack of mental acuity; however, his so-called inability to remember MAY be the only thing that's getting him through each day! How convenient......hmmmm.....

The lawyer I'm talking about had no memory on how to clean his car. LOL.

I assume that went went to college and left without a degree. Possibly quit or flunked out.

I agree. He probably finished Community College(where he could have earned his LPN). I noticed on his FB that he "started" school at University of St. Louis- Missouri, but he never made a "left" post.....although he did this("start" and "left" posts) for his high school(s) and community college......

JMO, MS doesn't strike me as someone who doesn't want to talk about what he sees as his accomplishments...

:moo:

Regarding the condo, again.......

Per the stlouis.com online services, in the real estate section, you can input property information by name. I can't find property associated with MS. IIRC, CWW has property about 13 miles from the location of that condo.

I apologize for not linking the site. My computer is not accessing, but I was able to do the search via my phone. :blushing:

I agree about LS and her "unfortunately died big" statement. When English is not her first language and she has a different background and culture, the subtle semantics more than likely escaped her. Especially if she is searching for the right words, which she has in her native tongue and then translates them into English. I can't fault her for that and just let it go.

When I am speaking French, I interchange words in English all the time. There was a time when I spoke fluently, yet would phrase some things like I would in American English that were not proper I'm sure!

Regarding the condo, again.......

Per the stlouis.com online services, in the real estate section, you can input property information by name. I can't find property associated with MS. IIRC, CWW has property about 13 miles from the location of that condo.

I apologize for not linking the site. My computer is not accessing, but I was able to do the search via my phone. :blushing:

This link has information about the condo. The deed date goes back to 2005. Interestingly, the background searches that found this address that both CWW and MS used show their "usage" date from 1999-2000 - so I am trying to find out who was the owner prior.

http://jeffersonmo.devnetwedge.com/print/RE/0210020200300320/2015/billingcollection

I agree about LS and her "unfortunately died big" statement. When English is not her first language and she has a different background and culture, the subtle semantics more than likely escaped her. Especially if she is searching for the right words, which she has in her native tongue and then translates them into English. I can't fault her for that and just let it go.

When I am speaking French, I interchange words in English all the time. There was a time when I spoke fluently, yet would phrase some things like I would in American English that were not proper I'm sure!

Do you really think anyone would say something in their "second" language like LS did that was the equivalent of the old adage, "You live by the sword, you die by the sword"?
Because TS was murdered, viciously murdered.

So it is awkward at best to say she lived big & she died big. It implies she had something to do with it.

Which. She. Didn't.

Riposa in pace, buon Medico.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members