SC SC - Angela McNelis, 41, Myrtle Beach, Oct 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Angela Lynn McNelis
12744385_1884725071753754_6693491206210403051_n.jpg

Woman reported missing in Myrtle Beach, police ask for public’s help

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina -
The Myrtle Beach Police Department is asking for the public’s help finding a missing woman.

Police say Angela Lynn McNelis, 41, was last heard from by her daughter on October 2015. She reported her missing to police on February 17, 2016.

The daughter told police McNelis just started a new relationship and was making plans to travel.

http://wbtw.com/2016/02/22/woman-reported-missing-in-myrtle-beach-police-ask-for-publics-help/

I don't know if its because my daughters and I have very close relationships, but if they didn't have contact with me for a day , they would have already reported me missing. JMO, but geez, 4mos? This poor woman could be anywhere!

I don't know if its because my daughters and I have very close relationships, but if they didn't have contact with me for a day , they would have already reported me missing. JMO, but geez, 4mos? This poor woman could be anywhere!

I agree! It would only take me a few hours where it concerns my daughter and sons. However, if I were missing...who knows how long it would take my parents to notice!

It says she was released on Nov 25th 2015. The daughter reported her missing Feb 2016. So she is still missing. Right

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

It said that she had not heard from her since October 2015. I worked in Corrections for 19 yrs. 99% of the time the other state would come pick up the defendant once they were done with their local charges.They chose to fight exradition (which could take a very long time). In the state I was in they would not set bail for those fighting exradition. So she could have been there for quite some time before being shipped off to another state. And it didnt say where she was being extradited to. She could have been sent to prison from either place and could still be there. Not knowing the other state (which I think is SC) its hard to check.

It said that she had not heard from her since October 2015. I worked in Corrections for 19 yrs. 99% of the time the other state would come pick up the defendant once they were done with their local charges.They chose to fight exradition (which could take a very long time). In the state I was in they would not set bail for those fighting exradition. So she could have been there for quite some time before being shipped off to another state. And it didnt say where she was being extradited to. She could have been sent to prison from either place and could still be there. Not knowing the other state (which I think is SC) its hard to check.

Good information to know! Thank you Doodles!

According to VineLink, she is not incarcerated in North or South Carolina at this time.

I am so confused? Is she still missing??

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Can't believe I just found this thread I know it's old and dead but for all you talking trash here you go.

I'm her daughter and my mother is an absolute drug addict. You name it, she's taken it. She's been arrested on a slew of drug charges and been to prison for embezzlement. So all together she's been to federal prison and then 4 different other jails in 3 other states. She is a sociopath who cares about nobody but herself and that's why it took so long, she likes to hide her skiving lying deceitful tracks so we don't know all the crap she does. She knows ALL MY INFO house location, cell and house number, other family members info ect ect. She refuses to speak to anyone in my family: her parents, her brother, her nieces and nephews, ignores everyone except me and my sister and that's only when she wants to look good for a boyfriend or a drug buddy/connection.

She's been pulling this **** my whole life. Honestly I'm fed up and you guys have NO CLUE how much **** she has put me through and I am the ONLY ONE who still cares enough to actually try to see if this woman is dead or alive or in jail or on a binge.

So yes it took 4 months to report her missing like it did any good, so she's missing AGAIN and I cannot find ANYTHING on her this time. So there you go. Unnecessary answers for all you wondering why this poor perfect little lost mommy took so long to be reported.

TLDR DONT BE A DRUGGY PARENT AND YOU WON'T HAVE TO WAIT MONTHS TO BE REPORTED BY YOUR FED UP HEART BROKEN FAMILY.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back