2016.02.23 Jimmy Ray Rodgers booked into Lee County Jail

fldigger

Reaction score
According to the federal website, JR has been "RELEASED"

we we can only hope to the loving arms of SMS.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 116
Just as an aside, I wonder if JR saw those guns in MS' house. Knowing his fondness for guns it must have driven him crazy to know he couldn't take them with him!

Welcome to Florida, JR, and this time you won't get the t-shirt! You are not a tourist now, are you?

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Now show us his NEW Florida booking photo!

Booked at 5:45 am according to NBC-2.

9944674_G.jpg

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/31288933/sievers-suspect-could-be-on-his-way-to-lee-county#.Vsxb80afZJk

Booked at 5:45 am according to NBC-2.

9944674_G.jpg

Thanks so much, Matlacha!!! He doesn't look like such a badazz now, does he? Looks younger and maybe has lost a couple of pounds, or at least his face is thinner. He is going to wish for those good old Federal Prison days, IMO. Maybe it is just now hitting home that he is going to have to serve way more time in Florida than he was said to have smarted off about while he was still in Missouri before being transferred to the Illinois Federal Prison. Lifelong Florida resident now!

They just don't play in Florida, do they? Great job, SMS!!!!

. . . He doesn't look like such a badazz now, does he? Looks younger and maybe has lost a couple of pounds, or at least his face is thinner. . . .

Who will the jury believe, this nice looking young man or a couple of pumped-up ****s [weird, that the system won't let me use the word t-h-u-g] those appearance and demeanor scream "prison"? If I were CWW and MS, I'd be worried.

Inmate Detail

Booking Details

Name: RODGERS, JIMMY RAY of CADET
index.php

02/23/2016​
Race: White Sex: Male DOB: 1990-04-11
US
Approx Age: 25
Ht*: 5-11 Wgt*: 200 Eyes*: Green Hair*: Brown
ID#:325745 Last Known Address:
10154 W BRIOR Rd CADET MO 63630
Booking#: 822089Arrested: 2016-02-23 05:47Status: In Custody CORE-DORM 06S
Charges(1)
HOMICIDE (MURDER DANGEROUS DEPRAVED WO PREMEDITATION)
Agency: LCSOCounts: 1Type: Felony
Bond Type: Bond Amt: No BondBond Paid:
Case No: 15CF000673Court: Not AvailableSched Trial Date:

http://www.sheriffleefl.org/main/index.php?r=crimeActivity/inmateDetail&id=18635638740899

Attachments

• JRR Capture.PNG
    JRR Capture.PNG
    116.3 KB · Views: 67
I guarantee you JR is going to tell plenty if he hasn't already once he hears the evidence against he and his bud CWW!

Looks like he lost a few pounds and got a hair cut in Federal Prison

Charged with Murder Dangerous and Depraved without Premeditation. Huh? What did he think he was going to Florida for? Plenty of premeditation there, IMO. Maybe the charge will be changed in due time.

Thanks, KateB!

Isn't that the same way CWW was charged initially when he was first booked? Then it changed right?...
I'm only half a cup of coffee in this morning : )

I wonder what lawyer will get/accept his case. He needs one quick to get the ball rolling here.

I wonder if he will be wearing a dress too for his appearance? Probable not if he is using a public defender as his attorney...plus we need him to be of sane mind to testify against MS and CWW...you know even though he is a murderer. The things we have to do to get full justice...smh

JR will be kept on suicide watch for about a week or so for evaluation, IMO. That is what is usually done with charges that serious. If not suicide watch, administrative solitary confinement for evaluation. He will not be classified right away.

*I hope JR saw the 'Welcome to Florida' sign if he was driven!!

Career change for JR, that's for sure..

CWW and JR are being held in the same jail *for now*, as the LCJ is a holding facility for those awaiting their court appearances and trials.

If you wish to send them a postcard (...):

Postcard minimum size – 3.50 in by 4.25 in

Postcard maximum size – 4.25 in by 6.00 in
type or write in blue or black ink.

http://www.prisonary.com/wiki/Lee_County_Core_Facility

-Nin

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics