Dear LE

terminatrixator

All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and
Reaction score
Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock.....Hurry up and get the job done right! We are waiting for :behindbar

ewwwinteresting said:
Maybe LE wants to give raven a "birthday present" on his birthday?

Hopefully your right ewwwinteresting!

Time will Tell RAVEN!

I am keeping my fingers crossed. And my toes.:woohoo:

Dear LE,
What is taking so long? Don't you think that you've got enough information to at least take Raven into custody? This is absurd that it's almost six-months since this horrible event took place and still there's no word on anything! I hope that this case is on your mind continually, that you think of that little baby who is getting ready to celebrate his very first birthday without his mother there to hold him. I hope that you realize what kind of people Kaiden is with in Utah. Do you know about the drama that continues on in the Abaroa household?

So my advice is GET IT DONE!! Whatever you have to do to speed this up and get the perp in jail, GET IT DONE!!

So ferociously tired of all this mess,
JF

Dear LE,

Do you need help? Let us know, we are here, and can get it done, seems we are working night and day on this case, and with you not asking the Public for information leading to the arrest of the Murderer of Janet and her unborn child and asking the media for help is a bunch of bologne.

Here's the deal, we all understand the media frenzy surrounding the Michael Peterson Trial, also the recent fiasco with the Scott Peterson trial. I am hoping and praying with everything in me that you didn't put a block on the media and the public FOR THE SAKE of not wanting to deal with the same bullcrap you dealt with in the Michael Peterson trial. This fear of media attention and public outcry should NOT take precedence over finding, arresting, and bringing to trial the MURDERER of Janet Marie Christiansen Abaroa and her unborn Child.

Get the job done! Just because there is no daily news coverage on this case, and you are not being hounded LIKE YOU SHOULD BE by "The Raven" and HIS FAMILY, doesn't mean that there are not people out in the world that don't care about Justice for Janet.

Get it done! As you can see here, our patience is wearing thin, and I believe that there are many of us willing to hire our own private investigator to get the job done!

Janet was very loved, and is missed, please, just get it done, and get it done right!:behindbar

Pretty please? With sugar on top???:angel:

LTUlegal said:
Pretty please? With sugar on top???:angel:
Maybe they need doughnuts with glaze on top.

I like the ring of Pasteries, as opposed to Donuts myself....

Amelia Cafe & Bakery -
Chocolates - Pastries - Gourmet Coffee - Cordials in Brightleaf Square, 905 West Main St Suite 115 Durham NC

Ninth Street Bakery, 136 E Chapel Hill St, Durham, NC 27701-3202

[size=-1]Sweet Loralee Pasteries - 11 miles SW - 211 Pittsboro St, Chapel Hill.

:D
[/size]

I don't want to slam le, but I sure wish they would do something about this. I mean, really, could there possibly be ANYONE else in this case? C'mon! This is really getting frustrating, I go to bed, every night and say a prayer that there will be an arrest. I awake, thinking, "maybe today, maybe today"...still NOTHING. I can't imagine being Janet's family. It must be so stressful for them.:( ((((((hugs for Janet's family)))))))))) Hugs for le when they finally make an arrest in this. :rolleyes:

Do we even know where LE is in this whole thing? It's my understanding that the evidence has to be collected, and then it's taken to the DA to determine if there's enough to charge a suspect, and if so, what charge. Does anybody know if the DA has even seen this case yet? If the DA hasn't even seen the case yet... well that's even more frustrating to me. And I have a gut feeling that they probably haven't. Maybe they've seen it and asked the detectives to get more evidence for a harsher charge? I dunno, I just get frustrated not even knowing where in the whole process this is!! Do you think LE would tell us ANYTHING if we tried to contact them? Has anybody tried to contact LE to get info before?

To answer your question, at this time there has been no mention in the media regarding any charges or about anyone from the DA's office being assigned to this case, and there are no developments that we know of.

Truthfully, Guera, from my experience with other investigations, LE does not give out information to anyone, other than to direct family members. Even then, it's generally confidential and very limited even to those family members, so as not to compromise an ongoing investigation.

guera said:
Do you think LE would tell us ANYTHING if we tried to contact them? Has anybody tried to contact LE to get info before?
~~ snipped for space

Hi guera,

Welcome aboard. I highly doubt that the LE in NC answer the phone and hand out information to random posters on the internet.

Now if you are someone connected to the case, you might get more information than a random person would... but do you really think LE is gonna give out information over the phone about an ongoing murder investigation to any jo blo that calls? Probably not... highly doubtful. On the other hand... this is my first murder case that I have followed from this early on ... I followed V72100's trial and the circus that came with that... but this is very very different.

Again, welcome aboard... jump right on in... I appreciate that a few new people have shown up lately.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock....

6 months is coming up fast!

Janet, her unborn child, Kaiden, the Christiansens, family & friends, deserve Justice!:behindbar

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock....

Seven months and one day!:mad:

Janet Marie Christiansen, her unborn child, Kaiden, the Christiansens, family and friends deserve Justice!:behindbar

PrayersForMaura said:
Does LE even solve murders in Durham?? :doh:

You know, being a resident of Durham County, I have to take exception with that statement. I'm clearly as frustrated with a lack of an arrest in this case as the next person. But I think it's unfair to suggest that Durham LE is at fault. To this day, we have no idea what LE has or doesn't have, in way of evidence, suspects, etc. Sure, that's frustrating. But does that automatically imply that LE is doing nothing to solve this case? Hardly. Perhaps I'm naive, but I put my trust in the professionals that are there to protect me and my community, each and every day...if we don't trust our law enforcement community, what's left?

Well, there's always me.....and I could stop take my Anger Management Classes and go woop azz!

I know we're getting frustrated, but I've dealt with situations like this in the past, and though I am frustrated, I feel LE will get the job done, just not on my timeline, which was April 27, 2005.

SouthEastSleuth said:
You know, being a resident of Durham County, I have to take exception with that statement. I'm clearly as frustrated with a lack of an arrest in this case as the next person. But I think it's unfair to suggest that Durham LE is at fault. To this day, we have no idea what LE has or doesn't have, in way of evidence, suspects, etc. Sure, that's frustrating. But does that automatically imply that LE is doing nothing to solve this case? Hardly. Perhaps I'm naive, but I put my trust in the professionals that are there to protect me and my community, each and every day...if we don't trust our law enforcement community, what's left?
I am surprised you take exception with my post and none other on this thread. :waitasec:

Clearly most all of us are frustrated.

Many a murder go unsolved and I'm feeling this one is headed in that general direction. I feel like this is being pushed under the rug. No exposure, no coverage, no news in months, and an awful long time without any arrests. What the heck is taking so long?
It's not like they need to wait for dna testing or a body to wash up from the ocean.
They have the body.
They have info.
They have enough motive.

What else do they need?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members