2016.03.01 Discovery Documents - Batch # 5

document contents are starting to hit the wire...

apparently JRR was stupid enough to have his personal phone on while inside the Jarvis Road residence...

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/31357519...-sievers-residence-before-murder#.VtYZcvkrJhE

maps of phone ping locations here ....lots of info for the timeline here

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/wbbh/documents/Rodgers and Teresa Sievers Phone GPS.pdf

maybe not in the right thread - sorry

Wow! I saw the cell phone pinger maps. I'm starting to understand the time frame better

document contents are starting to hit the wire...

apparently JRR was stupid enough to have his personal phone on while inside the Jarvis Road residence...

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/31357519...-sievers-residence-before-murder#.VtYZcvkrJhE

maps of phone ping locations here ....lots of info for the timeline here

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/wbbh/documents/Rodgers and Teresa Sievers Phone GPS.pdf

maybe not in the right thread - sorry

From the linked article:

"Mark had told me that tips were dwindling," the informant said. "It really bothered me. And I decided that I can't make him guilty. I can only say what I know, and if he's guilty, it's not because of me."

I wonder who this new Confidential Informant is?
Hmmm...
ETA video clip has a woman's voice and it is said she has been a friend of Marks for over 30 years- so, I guess since Mark was 17ish?

Wow! I saw the cell phone pinger maps. I'm starting to understand the time frame better

The pings earlier in the morning seem to coincide with the time the alarm system at the house was deactivated. Sunrise was 6:37am that day...Seems like they did a trial run into the house before dawn.

Confused, if TS's phone pinged at 11 at her home and JRR's cell phone pinged at 1145 does that mean they entered the house later or he was stupid to turn on his phone 45 mins later in the house after the murder?

video feed here

[video=youtube;o_AnHdgtD2Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_AnHdgtD2Q&list=PLFDGFHygGV11M_CbzWrf6t0dmoaMny0AG[/video]

From the linked article:

"Mark had told me that tips were dwindling," the informant said. "It really bothered me. And I decided that I can't make him guilty. I can only say what I know, and if he's guilty, it's not because of me."

I wonder who this new Confidential Informant is?
Hmmm...

The news is stating that the girls are currently with a longtime female friend of Mark. Maybe the same? IDK ...If so, that makes me feel better about them temporarily being there, if she gave up info on Mark that lead to his arrest. jmo

Testing, testing. Link works? First few files are available. Names may change, link may change. Do not share this far and wide until the dust settles with file/directory names, etc. :) Thanks. Lots more to come.

Confused, if TS's phone pinged at 11 at her home and JRR's cell phone pinged at 1145 does that mean they entered the house later or he was stupid to turn on his phone 45 mins later in the house after the murder?
I'm guessing here but I think the phone symbols with white circles are phone GPS data, so pretty accurate. The other phone symbols are ping mast locations.

So TS's first ping near her home was 11.19, which was time of death in the probable cause doc.JRR's phone appears to have been in the location from roughly 10.30 to 11.45ish.
attachment.php

#34701ETA, the blue square is the house on Jarvis.

ETA again, looks like they were back on i75 at 11.35pm

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-03-01-23-28-58.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-03-01-23-28-58.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 865

I think the JRR-the-moron turned his phone on to say "Hey, done here - heading home - see you tomorrow"

ppl need to read the Sue H interview.....answers a lot of my questions....!

I can see why these interviews weren't released earlier - those poor people would have been hounded to death by the media :/

I can't seem to open any of the files. I know it's probably user error. Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Has anyone seen anything yet that we haven't already read?

I can't seem to open any of the files. I know it's probably user error. Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Hit the down arrow to download and see if you can view them in your personal pdf viewer. Google drive pdf viewer is wanky. And in your personal pdf viewer, it can be a searchable document. I've only briefly skimmed Wright 1 - 10 and those are the written transcripts for the audio/video files from batch 4. It appears anyway. More is up there now, though.

We saw the pics of the house. Her friend DB says in her interview TS was very organized and OCD about cleaning and everything in its place. I can imagine how MS house keeping must have drove her crazy. jmo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back